The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We have plenty of players who can play on the left: Bona, Hakan, Paqueta, Bennacer, Krunic

On the right we have: Kessie, Krunic, Bennacer

Love the versatility.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
So something like Bennacer-Neves- Kessie with maybe Verepoop and Krunic and Hakan as backup. Pretty serious stuff.

Neves is a wild dream.

We will get one more midfielder and I don’t exclude hakan to be sacrificed if we don’t get rid of Suso.

Praet was converted by Giampaolo from a wide player to a central midfielder.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Neves is a wild dream.

We will get one more midfielder and I don’t exclude hakan to be sacrificed if we don’t get rid of Suso.

Praet was converted by Giampaolo from a wide player to a central midfielder.

We might get 2 more.. Ferrero seems pretty sure about Milan still being in for Praet. Then there’s Veretout, the Mendes links, the Benfica links. Looks like more than 1 slot available to me.

Benfica would be as good a place to raid as Empoli last season.. they had built an excellent technical midfield.

Giampaolo wants 3 new starters in the midfield.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
so, apparently this was actually taken at casa milan

eacd9ff028e64614b930c1ccebb6eea8.jpg

and it worst.
a football agent came to your office, talking business, and you offer him no coffee or tea, not even a glass of water.
stingy Gazidis at the best.

btw, I'm joking :lol:

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Trust me, he’s going to be the signing of the season in Serie A. He’ll outshine Rabiot and Barella.

Guardiola once said that the first thing he wants in a player is dribbling, because he can teach him everything but dribbling.

The last midfielder we had who could dribble was seedorf and he wasn’t consistent because of his age.
Vignato can drible
Any grasp on the rumour?

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
We might get 2 more.. Ferrero seems pretty sure about Milan still being in for Praet. Then there’s Veretout, the Mendes links, the Benfica links. Looks like more than 1 slot available to me.

Benfica would be as good a place to raid as Empoli last season.. they had built an excellent technical midfield.

Giampaolo wants 3 new starters in the midfield.

I feel Ferraro is shopping praet around, having Praet, Bennacer and Veretout in the squad is nice but an overkill when you see that hakan and bona will see no game time at all.

Raiding Benfica is great but it’s indeed an expensive boutique considering they just made 150m of pure profit and if they have to sell now it’ll be for offers hard to refuse. I feel Gedson Fernandes link is a direct replacement for Kessie who I want to keep. I’m really excited to see him play under Giampaolo.

Our most expensive signing this summer will be for the regista. Maldini allocated a separate budget (40-45m) for this position. This is why most reports excluded spending big on ceballos.

I hope massara is working hard on the outgoing transfers. we might miss on many targets because we could move players out in due time .

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I cant wait to find out who management is gonna get doe SS. Havent heard anything about that yet.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We are on the finish line, vignato plays closer to goal.
And we don't have SS or paqueta back up if he is to be employed by marco as treq.
We have hakan but you know him last year.. don't sure if diff coach will improve him..

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What happened to Depay?

In addition, Lyon seem like they want to be rid of Fekir. Which while cool, dude has bad knees. Serie A will kill him.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Milan are in talks to exchange Andre Silva plus €15m with Wolverhampton Wanderers midfielder Ruben Neves, claim Sport Mediaset.

Please Lord.

We signed anyone yet?

Last edited:

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Ruben Neves would be a dream. He's world class.
Can't think of a midfielder with better shooting from range.
But I struggle to believe Wolves will let him go. They don't need money. We could only tempt them with players. Perhaps they could be fooled into taking players like Hakan, Silva or Samu. They need depth with Europa League this season. I know they had a very tiny squad last season. They played the same team from Jan to the end of the season.

I'd even do Samu+Hakan+ Silva for him.:lol:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“Allan Saint-Maximin problem is that sadly he thinks that talent is enough to go to the highest level. And he needs to understand that he needs to work, to make sacrifices. He needs to suffer. And sadly, he has not yet understood that.” - OGC Nice boss, Patrick Vieira
https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.c...-talent-is-enough-to-go-to-the-highest-level/

You guys should thank Leo for not getting this kid back in January.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
“Allan Saint-Maximin problem is that sadly he thinks that talent is enough to go to the highest level. And he needs to understand that he needs to work, to make sacrifices. He needs to suffer. And sadly, he has not yet understood that.” - OGC Nice boss, Patrick Vieira
https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.c...-talent-is-enough-to-go-to-the-highest-level/

You guys should thank Leo for not getting this kid back in January.

This I believe is the most important thing for this rebuild. We cannot afford to sign people who think it just happens. It is important to sign talent with the work ethic. A more talented player who lacks work ethic will not become anything special. ASM might become a star but not for us and not know. He is at the club he should be at as Viera might be the only person who can get it out of him.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I cant wait to find out who management is gonna get doe SS. Havent heard anything about that yet.

We will probably never going to anticipate a single move by management.

Krunic, Theo and now Bennacer were found out during the very late stages.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
We will probably never going to anticipate a single move by management.

Krunic, Theo and now Bennacer were found out during the very late stages.

Krunic, Theo and Bennacer prove the journalists know jack shit and commoders are crying for every negative piece they write about Milan. I mean not even a single fucking guess hit the spot. When the delegation went to Madrid, it was Ceballos and Mayoral. Now it's Veretout Veretout Veretout Veretout, suddenly Bennacer. It's like Helen Keller, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Andrea Bocelli all playing pictionary with each other.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where my b+m haters at?

no one hate b+m.
we gave them critics, not hate.
to answer critics, give this club the best, not theo hernandez.

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
Krunic, Theo and Bennacer prove the journalists know jack shit and commoders are crying for every negative piece they write about Milan. I mean not even a single fucking guess hit the spot. When the delegation went to Madrid, it was Ceballos and Mayoral. Now it's Veretout Veretout Veretout Veretout, suddenly Bennacer. It's like Helen Keller, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Andrea Bocelli all playing pictionary with each other.

Off Topic: Is GSP vs The Eagle still possible u think?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no one hate b+m.

we gave them critics, not hate.

to answer critics, give this club the best, not theo hernandez.
I was gonna answer but i know better.

Yeah, give us da best naow!!

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
I think the lack of movement on a second striker or a trequartista is probably down to needing to move some players on now before we buy. We have 13 players for the 6 midfield and forward positions now, some on high wages and some who won't fit a 4-3-1-2. I'm sure that's why the midfield links now are including player exchanges.

Some players can play elsewhere but in the interest of only putting each player once:

Strikers: Piatek, Cutrone, Silva, Borini
SS/TQ: Samu, Suso
TQ/LM: Hakan, Jack, Paqueta
D/RM: Biglia, Bennacer, Kessie, Krunic

Then of course the imbalance at the back with 4 LBs, 3 CBs and 2 RBs.
Also we have 4 goalkeepers at the moment.

A 26 man squad, not hugely over-populated, but not ideally distributed for the system.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gazetta: Cutrone will stay at Milan while Andre Silva will be sold.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

:star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule