The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So much good news today. :proud:

The Veretout news is good because if true it shows that the management are making really shrewd deals and offers. 13m + Biglia would have been fantastic for us. So maybe closing for 15m + Biglia + 3-5m bonuses if Veretout really wants to come, otherwise we move on quickly.

Even Ferrero is panicking because he thought M+B were bluffing when they moved away from Praet. So I guess the strategy is to cast the net wide and see who bites first, or folds first. I like it a lot.

Luan Capanni is interesting because he only joined Lazio last season - how is able to come to us on a free? He's also really tall at 1.9m so I wonder how he is able to play as TQ and SS.

Balo, Arnautovic or Correa are quite tall too, but yeah it‘s not that common for such players to be so tall.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ceballos is very close to joining Tottenham, according to AS. Pochettino spoke with the player to convey the club’s interest and the important role he would have in the team.

Fuck that guy, we want Neves now:D

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
If u really love MMA the really next stop is Jones Vs Santos. Okay dick boy? I prefer kimura btw

I train jiu-jitsu and boxing and I'm also a die hard fans of MMA, but please this is Milan forum, please go to sherdog or mmajunkie to share about mcnugget, kebab or Tony the typical guy :fp:

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I train jiu-jitsu and boxing and I'm also a die hard fans of MMA, but please this is Milan forum, please go to sherdog or mmajunkie to share about mcnugget, kebab or Tony the typical guy :fp:

Hold your batty, you badass fighter. A few posts out of topic wouldn't hurt anyone. If anything it keeps the commoders sane. :lol:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
i wonder if Neves can play CAM?

Neves will be expensive af, wolves got enough money so they dont have to sell and considering the season he had i kinda doubt they'd sell him under 50-60 mil..and on top of that bpl players are ridicilously overpriced

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hold your batty, you badass fighter. A few posts out of topic wouldn't hurt anyone. If anything it keeps the commoders sane. :lol:

see, wouldn't be so bad to stop being a dickweed once in a while right bud? :lol:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
So Tottenham getting Ceballos apparently, I also read they have had a 25m bid accepted for Olmo and are very very close to Lo Celso. Something doesn’t add up there, I doubt they’re signing all three even if they sell Eriksen.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So Tottenham getting Ceballos apparently, I also read they have had a 25m bid accepted for Olmo and are very very close to Lo Celso. Something doesn’t add up there, I doubt they’re signing all three even if they sell Eriksen.

very not Da Spurs, they bought Ndombele for a high price and now Olmo, Lo Celso and Ceballos ain't gonna be peanuts. I think it's either Ceballos or Lo Celso.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Firstly lol Indo if I'm going to be honest ai reckon your one of them weak guys who trains at them MMA gyms who are taught bjj by some Phaggot who got his belt out of a cereal box. But I will leave it there.

Does anybody think with a functional midfield suso could become a very good ss. Iean he is going to turn 26 in November.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score

AS is a crap source. This is the 2nd time Ceballos is joining them.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So Vignato can play both SS and TQ, and he looks good. He could see some minutes at SS if we end up keeping Silva and not getting anyone else.

I heard last week that Vignato's younger brother is supposed to be even better, and some clubs are trying for a combined deal.

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
Neves will be expensive af, wolves got enough money so they dont have to sell and considering the season he had i kinda doubt they'd sell him under 50-60 mil..and on top of that bpl players are ridicilously overpriced

I agree, they are way overpriced indeed. The only chance we could land him would be if Neves wanted to come. In that case wou could make a swap with Silva and add couple of bucks.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I agree, they are way overpriced indeed. The only chance we could land him would be if Neves wanted to come. In that case wou could make a swap with Silva and add couple of bucks.

+ Mendes obviously need to pocket some nice agent fee

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It wouldn‘t hurt to keep some budget for a move later in the market, let Giampaolo work with the squad and figure out what needs to be adjusted.

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Firstly lol Indo if I'm going to be honest ai reckon your one of them weak guys who trains at them MMA gyms who are taught bjj by some Phaggot who got his belt out of a cereal box. But I will leave it there.

Does anybody think with a functional midfield suso could become a very good ss. Iean he is going to turn 26 in November.
First, I respect anyone who train martial art even the trainer is phaggot like u.

And for suso, he just have one special move, cut inside.
he loss his pace day by day, he rarely do a deadly offball movements, that two points are really needed for being a very good ss.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Balo, Arnautovic or Correa are quite tall too, but yeah it‘s not that common for such players to be so tall.

Yeah - if he joins us hope he turns out to be like Zlatan - or Gullit!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

I’d like you and milanfan in a room together to knock some sense into him.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan have closed the Bennacer signing from Empoli for €13M+bonuses

Football agent Quillon at Casa Milan to file the last details for Theo Hernandez’s transfer and discuss a possible departure of Castillejo who has interest in Spain [@AntoVitiello]

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
So the squad list on the Milan website includes:
- 4 goalkeepers: Donna, Reina, Donna2, and Plizzari
- 9 defenders: Calabria, Conti, Romagnoli, Musacchio, Caldara, Rodriguez, Laxalt, Strinic, Theo
- 7 midfielders: Jack, Paqueta, Kessie, Biglia, Krunic, Hakan, Bennacer
- 6 forwards: Piatek, Cutrone, Suso, Silva, Borini, Castillejo

For the sake of simplicity, I'm treating the "midfield" category as the whole diamond, while the for "forward" category is just the front 2 (on the website they put Hakan with the forwards, I put him with the midfield). And I also added Theo and Bennacer.
So that makes 26.
That's a good squad size, bad squad distribution.

1 GK should be gone.

So for defense, we only have 3 CBs, and one of them is injured lol. So we need 2 CBs (a starter and back up), and we should be getting rid of a LB.

For midfield, 7 isn't enough for 4 positions, we need between 8 and 10 probably. So let's say we need 2 players in that area to make them 9, and if Biglia leaves we'll need 3 incomings.

For attack, we need about 5 players in total, I imagine 3 would go and 2 would come in. (so I think 3 of borini, castillejo, suso, and silva will leave).

So the numbers would be:

- GK --> 0 in, 1 out = 3
- Defense --> 2 in ,1 out = 10
- Midfield --> (2 in, 0 out) or (3 in, 1 out) = 9
- Attack --> 2 in, 3 out = 5

--> that would make it 27.

This is just what I think might happen.

So that would be 6-7 players in and 5-6 players out, Maldini's gonna have a busy summer

Last edited:

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Corriere di Verona - Milan, next week new contact with Chievo for Vignato

Would be good to get him. We could potentially have a promising bunch of young players with him, capanni , maldini, the young Danish GK

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fuck ceballos, fuck every business with jube and sureal,
Just go for olmo,vignato,pulgar type of player,
We need top regista and ss and a good CB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
First, I respect anyone who train martial art even the trainer is phaggot like u.

And for suso, he just have one special move, cut inside.
he loss his pace day by day, he rarely do a deadly offball movements, that two points are really needed for being a very good ss.

You know I thought like that but then I also thought maybe his speed isn't lost or his positioning which he has shown in past seasons. It might be that Gatusso asked him to track back and move more than he could handle. As a as he would be afforded the possibility of just playing as an attacking outlet that only moves in forward positions. It might mean we see that explosive running he has shown before.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I heard last week that Vignato's younger brother is supposed to be even better, and some clubs are trying for a combined deal.

Seriously? That's interesting, maybe we're one of them

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's up with all the pussy ass mma talk?

Go suck each other's dicks elsewhere, please. This is srs calcio thread.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Shrewwwwwwd

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan have closed the Bennacer signing from Empoli for €13M+bonuses

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule