The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why were Suso and Gigio playing with the 2nd team yesterday in the first half?
(2nd half was, for the almost most part, our starters w who we have available today)

This really needs to be addresed cuz it is actually bugging me now.

I think he simply started with the more match fit players which gave him the option to leave them on and/or bring the other players against more exhausted opponents. RR was also playing in the first half for example. Bona and Strinic are coming from injuries, Paquetà and Leao joined late etc.

Reina has a slight injury afaik.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
2019 and hitchens still does not realize the only way to respond to Qaas is with his one of his ridiculous gifs.

Two posts said the same and I just picked Qaas' because I love Denmark.

When I write posts it's more for general use than worded at the person I'm quoting.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why were Suso and Gigio playing with the 2nd team yesterday in the first half?

(2nd half was, for the almost most part, our starters w who we have available today)

This really needs to be addresed cuz it is actually bugging me now.

I think you are looking too much into it.

Strinic, borini, bonaventura and conti played in the second half.. don’t think either one of them will start in the first match.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
2019 and hitchens still does not realize the only way to respond to Qaas is with his one of his ridiculous gifs.

Don’t disrespect me like that. I will smack you !!

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're living in the Maguire 80m pounds days.

He won't come. We will sign Correa or if not someone Leaoeque with great potential upside.

The big question for nuevo Milan now? What happens with Suso? Silva is gone if it's for stamps to Shakhtar.

True. But I can’t believe sporting rejected 65m bid for him.

We need an SS badly in which correa is the best option of the ones we are linked to so far. Let us hope we land him.

At this point i think we will sell/loan out unwanted players (laxalt, silva) and maybe sign 1 player (correa)... Suso seems like he is staying with each passing day.

— only 13 days till season start

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i just cant believe mendes couldn't get silva to wolves after all the good players he brought them... are you fucking kidding me.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

correa saga giving me aubameyang vibes.. same shit and in the end management will sign some shitty replacement :fp:
Because history always repeats itself?

Or does it?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Gazzetta_it : Leo Duarte and Ismael Bennacer could make their debut on Saturday night against Cesena.

EBuKqZnX4AIo3Dn

EBuKqZlWsAYQ1bj

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
CDSera: Mendes proposed Bruno Fernandes to Maldini But the response was a straight no.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@hitchens are you liking the Tapatalk ?

Loving it bro. I'm on the Mac now but whenever I'm mobile it's Tapatalk all the way. Thanks for making my life more smooth.

PS: Check out the Members Lounge for my latest adventure.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
romagnoli played both halves of the match, dont try to be an ass, it's a serious question.

Roma was subbed second half. Borini had the captain armband but yea its a joke

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Loving it bro. I'm on the Mac now but whenever I'm mobile it's Tapatalk all the way. Thanks for making my life more smooth.

If they can make custom commands it’ll be more enjoyable.

A quick tip, get rid of the pics as fast as you use them because you’ll end up with 3000 images you don’t need.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
the problem with bruno, aside from his price, is apparently he doesnt play his position on the pitch which flies in portugal but not in the top flight.

this was written by someone, cant remember who... but a portuguese journo.

part of why there were so few bites on him, he just wanders and does his own thing

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good stuff bro, wish I can do those type of things. I can’t walk for 2 blocks with out water and cigarettes break.

More in line with my idol's way of life.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the problem with bruno, aside from his price, is apparently he doesnt play his position on the pitch which flies in portugal but not in the top flight.

this was written by someone, cant remember who... but a portuguese journo.

part of why there were so few bites on him, he just wanders and does his own thing

Pass. We need loyal servants of General Secretary Marco.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
attitude seems to be very high on the list of traits we're after in our signings.

there isn't one we've made yet that's been questionable in that department.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Suso’s situation is in continuous evolution. Giampaolo publicly expressed the importance of the Spaniard to him. The club is ready to ponder eventual offers. Roma and Lyon are the most interested clubs in Suso [@PietroMazzara]
This isnt exactly sounds promising if Maldini and Boban are going against the coach's wishes

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
This isnt exactly sounds promising if Maldini and Boban are going against the coach's wishes

which begs the question if they're ACTUALLY going against the coach's wishes.

i for one don't think it's a COMPLETE coincidence that jack started behind leao/piatek yesterday (while also having paqueta and krunic who can play that role)

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I don't think Maldini and Boban want to sell Suso for cheap, Giampaolo`s words signal to other clubs that we won't give a massive discount and together with him performing as TQ in preseason there is no urge to sell him anymore.
If you ask me our selling position has improved massively over the last weeks, he is constantly on the market anyway thanks to his clause but now we will either sell him for good money and especially a big capital gain or keep him as an important player.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont get it, why even sell Suso lol.. to get Correa or what ?
Suso can be perfect this season as a cam, he proved in pre season that he can fill that role.
Also he is a great free kick taker

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
not gonna argue this with anyone cuz i really dont give 2 fucks about anyone else's opinion...

borini 100% deserves to stay. he's going to put in some solid shifts whe called upon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule