THE FOURTH STRIKER?

Please, pick your favorite for the role.

• Javier Chevanton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernardo Corradi

• Herman Crespo

• Fabio Bazzani

• Alberto Gilardino

• Didier Drogba

• Luis Fabiano

• Total voters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Chevanton all the way, baby! :cool:
this guy can dribble like nobodies business, has a wicked free kick and is fast as hell. he's also got that winner's mentality thats so important. i've really enjoyed watching him this season. i just loved the way he tore apart defences all over the place.

he won't be able to do that to us next year, so he might as well join us! :D :D

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Passion for *9* said:
First, you can't have watched him every week cos he didn't play that often ;) Second, you can't compare the slow + careful integration of a youngster like Reyes to the integration of an alleged world class player like Crespo. People who make money moves + noises + have a huge sense of entitlement + self-importance with a 10-year international career under their belt have to fuckin deliver. Plain + simple. He was well aware of the competition at Chelsea + apparently considered himself up to the challenge. A true world class player is adaptable + doesn't need to be babied + pampered through the season + the last thing he does is throw the towel without even bothering to prove his worth.
Ok well I saw him every time he played. Besides action doesn't necesarilly mean 'playing-time', maybe he was picking his nose. And you can't expect everybody to deliver right away. 'Superstar' Rivaldo couldn't adapt to the Serie A, while he has 'a 10-year international career under his belt and he had to fuckin deliver. Plain + simple'. Ah but I forgot, he's not really smart, that's why he was so creative with the ball.
And our own Clarence Seedorf did have a great season at Inter... no? And he already had won the Champions League twice before moving.
Age doesn't matter if you end up in a very physical league where everything goes 10x faster than in the Serie A. You'll see players running everywhere while in the Serie A it's more: "wait for that little chance".
Or should every player adapt immediately to a new play, or even new tactics in the team where one has played his whole life.

Passion for *9* said:
The easy-to-score-in EPL isn't the right league for an allegedly total top striker ? Did you think before you wrote this down ? ;)
Quality isn't the only thing that can make you big in another league. Mentality is also a requirement. Motivation, which he didn't get thanks to the 'oh so jolly good' rotating system of Ranieri.

Passion for *9* said:
When was the last time he did in fact score lots of goals ? Do you remember ? I don't remember too well cos just that season I happened to be cut off from soccer coverage, anyway his last impressive tally dates back to 2000/01. It's been 13-6-10 from there.
He was injured a lot the last couple of seasons. But do you still remember who was the Champions League topscorer last season? And from what I recall, he didn't play much last season for Inter.

Passion for *9* said:
Says who ? Abramovich doesn't give away freebies (He doesn't offer 100 million for a player anymore either, have you noticed ?). He would cost us anywhere between 12 + 15, maybe even more, and he will not content himself with minimum wages either. All things considered, esp. his level of play for 3 years + his age, I'd go for him with a 1-year deal + an option if he were free + didn't cost us more than 1.5 million/year but that's not what Crespo has in mind :o
Mr Roman wants to completely build a new team. And Crespo isn't really a player who earns low. He will be glad that he'll be sold actually.
26/08/2003 Inter Milan (Ita) Chelsea (Eng) £16.8m
31/08/2002 Lazio (Ita) Inter Milan (Ita) £16.57m
11/07/2000 Parma (Ita) Lazio (Ita) £35.5m
If we get him for 15, it would already be a good deal. I read rumours that they wanted 12. Now that's low. And he's probably willing to earn less to get more playing time. You do know he's a professional ;)

Passion for *9* said:
Not really.
Shame :o

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
i personally would choose Gilardino, because he such good young talented young player. but Milan had make a quick move to sign him, because i heard Juve also after him.

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Chevanton, Gilardino, Crespo, and even Fabiano are too good to be considered FOURTH strikers, so I really don't think Milan will move for any of them. A low-quality striker will be brought in to do what Boriello used to do for us: warm the bench.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Didier DROGBA, is my numer one for now...

Crespo and Chevanton hold the 2nd spot. but after reading some comments I agree that DROBA is the sharpest of all of them and most entertaining and would add someting more to this milan ...all the other one are plain top class stikers like many aroud... consistent, prolific but without that something extra...

I rule out Gilardino as I did before because he is not interested in MILAN at all...and I don't want to see ANYONE who doen't dream of being at Milan. even worse he loves and wants juve...No room for him...even in speculation ... if you ask me.

FORZA MILAN :devil2:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Its looking less likely that Fabiano (Barca), Gilardino (Roma & Juve), Bazzani (Shit) and Cheva (Expensive) so Crespo is the most likely.....especially with the Rui deal being offered :head:

Reaction score
Gila's not going to sign for Milan, no chance. Bazzani would probably be the easiest to get, but that speaks for itself. Luis Fabiano, I dunno, but Torres could come seeing as you guys practically loaned or sold your whole reserve team to Atletico. Crespo seems in pole position to join atm though, and Cheva would also make a good purchase so...

Schedule