The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
ae4ab10b9fc188fe6b2b4632ad069ba9.jpg

Haha - didn't see this - well at least Gazidis is at the far side.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gonna wait for him to sign an extension before putting any stock into this

Cause we all know there's going to be another saga over the summer unless he extends

Bro you’re the Technical Director slayer. Please change your avatar, I’d like to see Maldini at Milan for a long time.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
I think Donna will take a pay cut btw . Probs go down to 4 mill.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bro you’re the Technical Director slayer. Please change your avatar, I’d like to see Maldini at Milan for a long time.

:lol:

Sample size of one isn't enough, maybe if Maldini leaves I will be forced to change

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
CM: Donnarumma communicated his decision to stay at Milan to his agent and club, the player is refusing to leave and this decision was taken with agreement from family. The player is planning to stay at Milan for a very long time.

All well and good but I too would like to see action instead of words. It is very simple, someone needs to show him some pictures or something.

1. Sack agent
2. Can appoint his dad or someone he trusts as new agent.
3. Sign new contract for 5 years with pay cut. Pay cut can be a symbolic one - 4-5m / season is still huge wages but yet is a great gesture.
Bonus: Can even put a clause - 4m / season, going up to 5m when Milan qualifies for CL. Fans will go crazy.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Bennacer is a very strong candidate to be player of the tournament in Africa competing against mega stars.

Very underrated signing, I like him more than Verratti. His natural talent is higher and he’s very smart on the ball & very sound defensively.

Verratti is of course far more experienced and probably the best in the world in that position. But Bennacer has all the tools to reach that level. Very exciting young player.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
David Bowie as one of the very worst...

Yep, when you need to move to Berlin to live with Iggy Pop in an effort to reduce your drug use you know you've been overdoing it a touch.

Bro no one knows. After veretout in the midfield I think we will sign one of Ceballos/Gedson/Torreira.

For the defence it has to be one who is represented by Riso (he’s also working on behalf of lovren) .

For the attack only Mariano Diaz name came up so far but I think it’ll be someone never brought up.

Sounds about right to me. Maybe Neves isn't really much more unlikely than Ceballos and Torreira - Wolves have liked Silva for a while, obviously love Portuguese players and would probably want someone who they think can get 20 or more a season.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Verratti is of course far more experienced and probably the best in the world in that position. But Bennacer has all the tools to reach that level. Very exciting young player.

I partially agree. Verratti isn’t best in the world, not even top 5. He’s only playing at a bigger stage and usually fucks it up when it matters the most with the usual red card and reckless fouling.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
GDS: Cutrone to stay and Silva to be sold and replaced by Mariano Diaz. The only obstacle is Diaz high salary (6.5m net)

please at least let the part about cutrone staying and silva leaving, be true. Like, i would be happy if we keep borini, as long as it means silva leaves and cutrone stays.

please.

i beg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Corsport: Giampaolo’s last piece in midfield will be Praet. The coach wants a young versatile midfielders who can interchange positions, he wants technical & physical players at the same time.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
please at least let the part about cutrone staying and silva leaving, be true. Like, i would be happy if we keep borini, as long as it means silva leaves and cutrone stays.

please.

i beg

Granted

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Daniele Bonera will return to Milan with the role of a collaborator of Giampaolo, and not as an assistant coach, as reported in recent days. [CdS]

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Donnarumma wants to stay. Decision communicated to Milan.
As reported by calciomercato.com Gigio Donnarumma has informed Milan that he wants to stay in rossonero. The first offer of the PSG did not satisfy the Rossoneri leaders. It's not necessarily Leonardo's decision to retouch it. Boban and Maldini may decide to keep Donnarumma and cash in with other players.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Borini would like to stay in Italy, but he has so far only received offers from Crystal Palace and Bordeaux. [CdS]

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Daniele Bonera will return to Milan with the role of a collaborator of Giampaolo, and not as an assistant coach, as reported in recent days. [CdS]

What does that mean, just a coach and not assistant manager I suppose. Good - he can teach Theo to be a professional.

Donnarumma wants to stay. Decision communicated to Milan.
As reported by calciomercato.com Gigio Donnarumma has informed Milan that he wants to stay in rossonero. The first offer of the PSG did not satisfy the Rossoneri leaders. It's not necessarily Leonardo's decision to retouch it. Boban and Maldini may decide to keep Donnarumma and cash in with other players.

Removing Biglia and Borini is the same as removing Gigio's salary. And if Reina goes too then the salary itself isn't necessarily a problem except that it's nearly twice what the captain makes and more than twice what some of the other key players make.

Silva, Borini and Samu could bring in the same cash.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What does that mean, just a coach and not assistant manager I suppose. Good - he can teach Theo to be a professional.

Removing Biglia and Borini is the same as removing Gigio's salary. And if Reina goes too then the salary itself isn't necessarily a problem except that it's nearly twice what the captain makes and more than twice what some of the other key players make.

Silva, Borini and Samu could bring in the same cash.

I think Romagnoli renewed for 3.5m - 4m up to 2022 back in June 2018. But yeah agree with your point - Reina shouldn't be earning that much - he was only earning 2m/season at Napoli. Mirabelli :fp:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
long time ago I had this dream...It was about Bonera as our manager, and he somehow won us treble.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

More like a team manager. Liaison between players and management.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Tutto Sport: Milan dream for the midfield is Gedson Fernandes who will cost 30m plus bonuses.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
So it seems like:

Bennacer coming for sure.
Possibly Praet, Veretout and/or Gedson for midfield also.
Mariano for CF but we really need an SS if Cutrone stays.

Outgoing, it would make sense for RR to leave due to his value and supposed incompatibility as a fullback to Giampaolo's style. But then I'm not sure Laxalt cuts it as a backup and also has value.

Silva if we can get good value for looks to be gone maybe, and Borini also. Samu has interest from La Liga but we all know those fuckers will go loan+option and back out.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

please.

i beg

Ok I can probably see why you want Silva to leave. But why would you want Cutrone to stay? I can't wrap my head around that. An awfully mediocre striker without any technicality whatsover and costs us more in offsides than he offers with goals. Not even a great finisher with that 6-yd miss against Torino, which wouldve been 2 more points for us. aka CL.

but anyways ya, cutrone's gotta stay!

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
So it seems like:

Bennacer coming for sure.
Possibly Praet, Veretout and/or Gedson for midfield also.
Mariano for CF but we really need an SS if Cutrone stays.

Outgoing, it would make sense for RR to leave due to his value and supposed incompatibility as a fullback to Giampaolo's style. But then I'm not sure Laxalt cuts it as a backup and also has value.

Silva if we can get good value for looks to be gone maybe, and Borini also. Samu has interest from La Liga but we all know those fuckers will go loan+option and back out.

RR over Laxalt any day of the week, even tho RR sucks himself. Laxalt, on the other hand, has the soccer IQ of a neutered squirrel.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
RR over Laxalt any day of the week, even tho RR sucks himself. Laxalt, on the other hand, has the soccer IQ of a neutered squirrel.

Yes I'd agree but if Barca are really interested in RR I see him sacrificed. That said, the offer is 15m which is stupid. 20m at least from them...

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
^ Arrigatou Pingu-san :lol:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes I'd agree but if Barca are really interested in RR I see him sacrificed. That said, the offer is 15m which is stupid. 20m at least from them...

Gasperini and Zenit want Laxalt

Atalanta are ready to sell Goesens, Gasp really rates Laxalt

I think we should be looking at around 15m... we paid 16-18 IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule