AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Nah man I'm not Dutch. I have a few friends in Amsterdam so I've been in the city a few times and really want to see my Milan and that beautiful stadium :) Thanks for help.. when do you think tickets will be up for sale? And how much did you pay for PSV ones? If you don't mind sharing..

Ah cool :thumbsup:

Tickets will probably up +/- 2 weeks before the game.
Price is dependant on what the home team charge for seats of the same quality.
e.g PSV charged 15 euro for tickets on the short side of the pitch, I payed slightly higher than that (20/25 euro).

So we will have to wait and see what Ajax will charge, it'll definitely be fun tho :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
So we will have to wait and see what Ajax will charge, it'll definitely be fun tho :D

Ajax-Milan 2010(Ajax group VAK 410)
ajax10.jpg

The back of my mind tells they charged Milanisti 78€ for a second tier corner sector :fp:

Last edited:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Ajax-Milan 2010(Ajax group VAK 410)
ajax10.jpg

The back of my mind tells they charged Milanisti 78€ for a second tier corner sector :fp:

PSV was praised for charging very reasonable prices, lets hope Ajax will follow their example :D

78 euro :fp:
Don't think anyone will join me when tickets are that expensive :lol:

jdc

Reaction score
Hi all, have lurked on this site for a long time but haven't posted before. I live in London but am currently in Bologna for a family wedding and had hoped to visit Milan on Sunday to go to the game. I'd be looking to travel back to Bologna that night and had a look at trains but apparently they finish shortly after 8pm which obviously doesn't fit in with the match.

Does anyone here have experience of traveling back from Milan after a late game? I guess I could go to a nightclub and get a train around 6 in the morning but as I'd be going to the game alone and my Italian is extremely limited I'm not that enthusiastic about the idea. Any help would be appreciated.

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am an ac milan fan, living in Glasgow. Just wondering, how would I get tickets to sit at the away end for Celtic-milan (at Celtic park)

Filippo

Primavera
Reaction score
Need help quick guys. I'm currently travelling Europe and I'm in Munich. I had planned this trip months ago but tonight I impulsively decided to go to milan tomorrow instead of staying another night in Munich. Following this thread I purchased my ticket on milan point. I was unsure if it would be crazy tomorrow trying to get a ticket so I didn't mind using the site. However I realized that they don't even take the payment info, I got an email saying they will get that together to pay within 24 hours. I'm really confused now, basically if I'm not reached nothing will happen because they didn't take any money. If that is the case can I simply go to the stadium and buy a ticket? I will be in a huge rush tomorrow so I'm trying to figure out everything before I catch the train tomorrow morning. Also, best place to sit would be curve sud so that's the blue section? Thanks.

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Need help quick guys. I'm currently travelling Europe and I'm in Munich. I had planned this trip months ago but tonight I impulsively decided to go to milan tomorrow instead of staying another night in Munich. Following this thread I purchased my ticket on milan point. I was unsure if it would be crazy tomorrow trying to get a ticket so I didn't mind using the site. However I realized that they don't even take the payment info, I got an email saying they will get that together to pay within 24 hours. I'm really confused now, basically if I'm not reached nothing will happen because they didn't take any money. If that is the case can I simply go to the stadium and buy a ticket? I will be in a huge rush tomorrow so I'm trying to figure out everything before I catch the train tomorrow morning. Also, best place to sit would be curve sud so that's the blue section? Thanks.

Have you received an order confirmation email from Milan Point with a link to making payment via PostFinance?

Probably best to give them an email - milanpoint@milanpoint.ch
or call - +41 (0)91 605 17 89 / +41 (0)76 324 11 73

You will be able to purchase at the stadium (Remember to bring your passport) or at an Intesa San Paolo bank in the city (Not sure if open on Sunday)

Curva Sud (Blue Sector 2nd Tier) is the best place for atmosphere in the stadium.

Good luck & I hope you make it to the match :)

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hi all, have lurked on this site for a long time but haven't posted before. I live in London but am currently in Bologna for a family wedding and had hoped to visit Milan on Sunday to go to the game. I'd be looking to travel back to Bologna that night and had a look at trains but apparently they finish shortly after 8pm which obviously doesn't fit in with the match.

Does anyone here have experience of traveling back from Milan after a late game? I guess I could go to a nightclub and get a train around 6 in the morning but as I'd be going to the game alone and my Italian is extremely limited I'm not that enthusiastic about the idea. Any help would be appreciated.

What about staying the night in a cheap hotel near Stazione Centrale then catching a train early morning back to Bologna rather than going clubbing by yourself?

Bologna are at home to Sampdoria if you can't make the match!

Filippo

Primavera
Reaction score
Have you received an order confirmation email from Milan Point with a link to making payment via PostFinance?

Probably best to give them an email - milanpoint@milanpoint.ch
or call - +41 (0)91 605 17 89 / +41 (0)76 324 11 73

You will be able to purchase at the stadium (Remember to bring your passport) or at an Intesa San Paolo bank in the city (Not sure if open on Sunday)

Curva Sud (Blue Sector 2nd Tier) is the best place for atmosphere in the stadium.

Good luck & I hope you make it to the match :)

Thanks or the response! I have my train in an hour to Verona and then a transfer to milan. I should make it in plenty time. I have not. All I have is the email saying its waking for approval. If I don't get it by then, I guess ilmgonthe direct stadium route. I ordered first level blue so maybe it's a good thing it didn't go through. Should it be a problem getting them there? I'll check if they ask me to pay when I get where I'm staying in milan! If not ill buy direct. Thanks again.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Does somebody remember how much was away ticket for Barcelona - Milan earlier this year?

Last year it was 89€. Dunno what they robbed this year ...

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how i can purchase tickets for the home game against barca,i want to take my 7 year old son to his first game.I have checked the milan point website but they only have a mini ticket for the three games.What are the chances of getting two tickets on the day of the game will it be a sellout?

Reaction score
hi - buzz me a message re milan v barca as I can prob hire my seaon cards to you for that game -

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Hey guys.

I have booked a flight and hotel for the 18th and 22nd.

Where can I get tickets for the game? I have tried Milanpoint.ch but they dont have them.

Any Ideas?

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how i can purchase tickets for the home game against barca,i want to take my 7 year old son to his first game.I have checked the milan point website but they only have a mini ticket for the three games.What are the chances of getting two tickets on the day of the game will it be a sellout?

Milan Point.

Hey guys.

I have booked a flight and hotel for the 18th and 22nd.

Where can I get tickets for the game? I have tried Milanpoint.ch but they dont have them.

Any Ideas?

That's because they're not on sale yet - not even the official Milan website has these tickets on sale. When they on sale via Milan, Milan Point will also sell them.

People have to recognise that Milan Point don't get tickets early, they don't sell them early either. They sell them at roughly the same time as the club do - that is, around 2-3 weeks before the match. Champions League home games are generally three weeks.

Away Champions League games can be earlier - usually around 4 weeks.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Milan Point.

That's because they're not on sale yet - not even the official Milan website has these tickets on sale. When they on sale via Milan, Milan Point will also sell them.

People have to recognise that Milan Point don't get tickets early, they don't sell them early either. They sell them at roughly the same time as the club do - that is, around 2-3 weeks before the match. Champions League home games are generally three weeks.

Away Champions League games can be earlier - usually around 4 weeks.

Thanks alot. I'll wait patiently, shouldn't be long then.

Amandeep

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hey guys im thinking of going to the barca home game or ajax will be my first time here ...so should u get the tickets when u get there or order it somewhere online prior?

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If you're going to the Barça home game, definitely get them online (or any other way) before the match. If you leave it too late you'll find they're sold out (the Barça game will 100% sell out San Siro) and will have to pay much higher

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yo guys whoever is attending the Ajax game please let us know when the tickets will be available on sale and how you got them. Thanks a lot

Amandeep

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If you're going to the Barça home game, definitely get them online (or any other way) before the match. If you leave it too late you'll find they're sold out (the Barça game will 100% sell out San Siro) and will have to pay much higher

Yea but where should I get them from though like the official site etc..?

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan Point will sell them at proper prices, and won't rob you like Viagogo. So get them from there

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I live in Holland and i wanna go to the Ajax-Milan game in the Amsterdam Arena, but i wanna sit with the Milan fans and not the Ajax fans, how do i order a away ticket at Mpestero and where do i pick it up. I know some of the Dutch fans like Sheva0172 have experience with this, can any of them help me out?

Thnx!

Amandeep

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Cool Milan point seems best way yea but the drop down list for ticket prices etc all in Italian lol ...is anyone going to a Milan home game for cl?

Reaction score
Cool Milan point seems best way yea but the drop down list for ticket prices etc all in Italian lol ...is anyone going to a Milan home game for cl?

What's the difference betwen home match in Serie A and CL? I know people who visited champions league games via Milan Point, what do you want to know?

Amandeep

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ok went on milanpoint and clicked cl game and the price list is all in Italian etc so I can't understand which one to get etc lol

Schedule