Thanks ambro_forever :)

And Wild, why would you do that? ;)

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Thanx to all mods, old & new ones.

You got a great job ahaed, leading one of the largest milan communities in an orderally & honest way.

R E S P E C T

True Milan fans

... we can't all get along, we all have an opinion .. at least we'ere all Milanisti !

;)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Italian Tsar said:
And Wild, why would you do that? ;)
I don’t know but maybe coz it’s a way 2 shut u up ?
Now it like all u wanted is 2 become a mod & never about appointing an appropriate mod.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Just never forget that you aren't an innocent-of-insultslinging+bashing Mr. Perfect either.

Trying to drag others down with you to protect urself. Moggie style :D LOL :D

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.
The SWAN of Utrecht said:
a MOD should be appreciated and well considered by most of users and he/she shouldn't have committed any "strange" action that could in some way brake forum rules.[...]A MOD should be an example for everybody. [...]
i just don't think that an user should become a MOD if has a so high level of opposition by some EXPERT users.
and yes, a public poll before any election would be cool, just to know what people think. last word is, as is right, to admins.
Great post mate!:tongue:
First of all,congrats to the 3 new mods, but I'm worried about the situation created after Passion's nominee..It seems that a riot has started! :rolleyes:
It's true that the last word is up to the admins but,as everybody knows that having Passion as a new mod would have started a mess, I think that maybe it could have been better to think a lot before doing this decision,maybe asking an opinion to the old users...I'm not saying that what admins have done is not a democratic decision,but...not so wise for sure.
Thank godness in the Italian forum we don't have this kind of problems,vero Swan?!!:D

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Thank you MilanLover1899 :)

Thank you Mercy 2000 :)

Hmmm... I wish i knew Italian ;)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Wild said:
I don’t know but maybe coz it’s a way 2 shut u up ?
Now it like all u wanted is 2 become a mod & never about appointing an appropriate mod.

If you think that i don't have the ideal requisites to become a moderator, it very unfortunate. But still, it is your opinion.

But if you allege that this responsibiliy was given to me to shut me up, then i have to concede that u would've made a better candidate, as it was you, more than me who has been most vocal about Passion's appointment :)

But honestly man, it really ain't that simple :tongue:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Arun (Italian Tsar) becoming a moderator was thought of long before this thread even existed.

But you must think quite low of your fellow Milanista here if you think silence can be bought with an upgrade to moderator status, ain't you Wild?

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Congrads to the 3 new mods, Gaizka ... Passion ... Tsar :jump:

(the names in bold look cool ... :cool: )

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
David said:
Arun (Italian Tsar) becoming a moderator was thought of long before this thread even existed.

But you must think quite low of your fellow Milanista here if you think silence can be bought with an upgrade to moderator status, ain't you Wild?

Well we had a lot of respect for you and Scharatz.....Erm you cant blame him for thinking like that after you and Scharatz appointed someone like passion as a mod without giving a damn about how other users who were often her targets might feel. Do all the mods support the decision after she insulted almost everyone of you? Mods speak up...we already know what Scharatz and probably David think....but the others?

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Congo Powers said:
man...shut your pontificating-ass the fuck up and get a life. this is an internet forum...not a religion. With that in mind, Passion is the best choice to be a Mod by far. end.
sometimes i wish you would just shut the #### up, #######.

i momentarily lost my cool b/c congo is allowed to run his mouth any time he wants. congo, you should have left with the others.

Last edited:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
congrats italian tsar.

as for passion- i dont know if you can read my posts since i have you on ignore, but do yourself a favor, stop being so defensive if you want any respect and plan to keep your job as a mod. if the admins want me to give you a chance, ill do it because i respect them. though, since you are a bright girl, im sure you can think of something to say to ease the tension or make some sort of peace offering.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian Tsar said:
If you think that i don't have the ideal requisites to become a moderator, it very unfortunate. But still, it is your opinion.

But if you allege that this responsibiliy was given to me to shut me up, then i have to concede that u would've made a better candidate, as it was you, more than me who has been most vocal about Passion's appointment :)

But honestly man, it really ain't that simple :tongue:
David said:

I have all respect 2 Ialian Tsar + he deserve it.
But its really funny when he shift from criticizing the decision of Passion selection coz of morals issues TO celebrating his mod post + accepting congrats + accepting Passion as a mod.
Is it a big coincidence that he just stop arguing about Passion as soon as he became a mod ?
Put that aside , Italian Tsar deserve 2 b a mod.

And 4 it 2 b clear : if I ever nominated + accepted the post 2 b a mod then am the biggest asshole on this earth.
That’s 2 b clear that I don’t want + care 2 b a mod coz I never liked the responsibility & I rather b a free user 2 say what I want & 2 come 2 this place when I choose coz I will feel stuck as soon as I feel its my duty 2 join this forum.
Am kinda of a free spirit.

I don’t care 2 b in charge but I do care 4 this forum so I should care about who is in charge.
Passion insulted this place & she doesn’t deserve 2 b a mod in it.
She called it + u + us names.
And now u reward her with powers over us who stayed loyal 2 this forum + defended it + u David + u Scharatz + U Kyara from her & her gang.

She is surely well connected with the ppl in charge or else why Cuore + Tsar + Bambino r still banned while the is 4given + given a mod power.
Corruption. :head:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
sometimes i wish you would just shut the #### up, #######.

i momentarily lost my cool b/c congo is allowed to run his mouth any time he wants. congo, you should have left with the others.
Man 4 get about Congo.
He ran like a dog just 2 b a mod in Tsar’s forum while 1 week b4 he was arguing with Passion that Tsar deserve 2 b banned.
This tell u what a person he is.

And about Passion she is still having her advertising sig + proud of it & that’s tell u how well she is connected 2 the ppl in charge of this place.
4get about it….. :o

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Do all the mods support the decision after she insulted almost everyone of you? Mods speak up...we already know what Scharatz and probably David think....but the others?
Not all ppl speak up their mind.
I remember when Besi + Tay were selected the users were coming in waves 2 give respect + celebrate with em.
There is a silence as u can see & this mean a lot.
Speak ur mind ppl + don’t act like chickens.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wild said:
Corruption. :head:
Yes, she gave us all a pack of BMWs (M3, M5, X5, Z3, Z9, you name it, we've got it in our garages). I'm glad she did though, because the previous Jaguar's we've got in January during the previous corruption charges were getting quite rusty. :rolleyes:

Wild said:
But its really funny when he shift from criticizing the decision of Passion selection coz of morals issues TO celebrating his mod post + accepting congrats + accepting Passion as a mod.
Would an enviromental activist refuse to have a direct impact in saving the world from the dangers of global warming on grounds of moral superiority (=hypocrite) or would he rather have a stab at it, joining the Comittee of Global Warming Decision Makers? Hope you get the analogy.

Wild said:
Is it a big coincidence that he just stop arguing about Passion as soon as he became a mod ?
He's had his say about Passion's appointment, didn't he? Maybe he doesn't feel the need to repeat himself ad infinitum.

Wild said:
She called it + u + us names.
And now u reward her with powers over us who stayed loyal 2 this forum + defended it + u David + u Scharatz + U Kyara from her & her gang.

She is surely well connected with the ppl in charge or else why Cuore + Tsar + Bambino r still banned while the is 4given + given a mod power.
That's merely a gross oversimplification.

Let's wait and see how this goes, shall we? I can guarantee you that in case your worst fears come true (they won't) I'm going to issue my public appologies for fucking things up and fix them.

Last edited:

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
congrats to all new mods!!!!! :beer:

btw, i just wanna know what is needed to bcome a mod???

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
Let's wait and see how this goes, shall we? I can guarantee you that in case your worst fears come true (they won't) I'm going to issue my public appologies for fucking things up and fix them.
U still don’t get it so maybe that’s why am repeating.
Its not about whether she will b a good mod or a bad mod.
Its about does she deserve 2 b a mod after she insulted this place or not ?

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Wild said:
U still don’t get it so maybe that’s why am repeating.
Its not about whether she will b a good mod or a bad mod.
Its about does she deserve 2 b a mod after she insulted this place or not ?

omg. she insulted this forum and she gets to be a mod ?! :eek:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
David said:
Yes, she gave us all a pack of BMWs (M3, M5, X5, Z3, Z9, you name it, we've got it in our garages). I'm glad she did though, because the previous Jaguar's we've got in January during the previous corruption charges were getting quite rusty. :rolleyes:.
You forgot the VIP premium hospitality packages for the World Cup :rolleyes: Those were really hard to get. I had to put on all my Moggi-style 'charms' when negotiating w/ Beckenbauer. I guess you know what I mean. More BMWs + Porsches.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
David said:
Yes, she gave us all a pack of BMWs (M3, M5, X5, Z3, Z9, you name it, we've got it in our garages). I'm glad she did though, because the previous Jaguar's we've got in January during the previous corruption charges were getting quite rusty. :rolleyes:

Would an enviromental activist refuse to have a direct impact in saving the world from the dangers of global warming on grounds of moral superiority (=hypocrite) or would he rather have a stab at it, joining the Comittee of Global Warming Decision Makers? Hope you get the analogy. .

Blah blah...making stupid jokes over a stupid decision aint gonna solve the problem. You set the standard of being a mod at an all time low when you let her be the mod. You know for a fact you made a bad decision and cant justify ur selection.

David said:

Man seriously..how many times do we have to repeat the fact that its not a question of how good she is as a mood...she insulted this forum..the users..etc and doesnt deserve to be a mod. If you still dont get it ill get r3dman to translate it to romanian :D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Congratulions to new mods

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
caroline_celico said:
btw, i just wanna know what is needed to bcome a mod???
2 insult 90% of the users + mods + talk shit about this forum + call it “the pen” & “the evil empire” + try 2 create other forums + advertise it so ppl can join & abandon this place.
Even after u do all that u need 2 fail 2 create another forum & u need 2 come back 2 this forum & only then u can become a mod. :D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Milanista said:

Yupe didnt you know you have to do that to be a mod?..Remember...Be close to the mods...insult ppl....insult ppl who get selected as a mod...start a new forum....blackmail the mods and tell them you will unless they change their decision....(come back a week later) if it doesnt go ur away...erm ill inform you if i can think of more..:D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista said:
Can u believe it ? LOL :D :tongue:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
menon_inc said:
Be close to the mods...insult ppl....insult ppl who get selected as a mod...start a new forum....blackmail the mods and tell them you will unless they change their decision....(come back a week later) if it doesnt go ur away...erm ill inform you if i can think of more..:D

thats really unfair isnt it ? i know some members were banned because they insulted the mods.

Wild said:
Can u believe it ? LOL :D :tongue:

no :tongue:

:D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
2 insult 90% of the users + mods + talk shit about this forum + call it “the pen” & “the evil empire” + try 2 create other forums + advertise it so ppl can join & abandon this place.
Even after u do all that u need 2 fail 2 create another forum & u need 2 come back 2 this forum & only then u can become a mod. :D

LOL :D You still remember the pen & the evil empire thingy? :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Alright. I didn't wanna talk at first, but I feel that silence in this case is sort of hypocritical. Some people think I'm scared of talking (no idea of what though), so this one goes out to them. Hanna, I'm glad we've been getting along well latey and I hope what I'm gonna say now doesn't change it. But I wanna be honest, I'd rather you hear it from me than anyone else.

A lot of people have already stated what was in my mind and I've shared my opinion with David and Nic yesterday, but the decision had already been made at that time. I don't think it was a wise decision to make Passion a mod, especially after what happened in the famous Lo Tsar drama. After all it was them who called this place 'a pen', who tried to get people out of it with their 'revolution'. It was them who never liked the rules n the first place, and now they wanna apply them? I have no doubt she's changed after what happened in their forum, but how is it fair for the people here to be ruled by someone who didn't stick to this place when they were the ones who showed support for it? Sure, Hanna will very likely do a good job as a mod, but it's the selection that is causing the anger and we as a management team should understand where it's coming from.

It's unfortunate that things have turned out this way. Recently we have all come together after the petition thing and this place started to feel like one once again. I hate to see us going back to point zero.

Let's put our hate/bias aside and think of something effective that would satisfy both sides.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Alright. I didn't wanna talk at first, but I feel that silence in this case is sort of hypocritical. Some people think I'm scared of talking (no idea of what though), so this one goes out to them. Hanna, I'm glad we've been getting along well latey and I hope what I'm gonna say now doesn't change it. But I wanna be honest, I'd rather you hear it from me than anyone else.

A lot of people have already stated what was in my mind and I've shared my opinion with David and Nic yesterday, but the decision had already been made at that time. I don't think it was a wise decision to make Passion a mod, especially after what happened in the famous Lo Tsar drama. After all it was them who called this place 'a pen', who tried to get people out of it with their 'revolution'. It was them who never liked the rules n the first place, and now they wanna apply them? I have no doubt she's changed after what happened in their forum, but how is it fair for the people here to be ruled by someone who didn't stick to this place when they were the ones who showed support for it? Sure, Hanna will very likely do a good job as a mod, but it's the selection that is causing the anger and we as a management team should understand where it's coming from.

It's unfortunate that things have turned out this way. Recently we have all come together after the petition thing and this place started to feel like one once again. I hate to see us going back to point zero.

Let's put our hate/bias aside and think of something effective that would satisfy both sides.
:star: Respect….

I really don’t have anything against Passion even with her aggressive personality maybe coz am like her.
I am not a mod material & surely she isn’t.

I mean how can she ask a user 2 stop insulting another user when she does all the time ?

This is Passion giving a warning : listen u stupid fuck who doesn’t have a life coz u post 20+ posts/day in this fucking forum + ur not like me coz I have a life , stop fucking say the word fuck coz fuck is a bad word & u shouldn’t b fucking saying it.
Do u fucking get it , fuck face ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule