The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
What if...

Leaf was allowed to return sooner contingent on him posting a new vlog?

If he doesn’t post a new, full length vlog within 2 weeks of return, you guys can do your banning thingy for extra time.

Think about it...

How's about he posts a vlog first and then we allow him to return.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
3 months for "braindead" when the mod himself throws stuff like "rub the brown off your nose" and "go back to sucking up to me" lmao. balls are so rare these days.
I understand this board has a sect like elements with special members and all that, I've been reading the forums during mercato and the totalitarism is just mind blowing :D Guys, its just a football forum where ppl talk about their fav team, ease up ffs, trolling new members till they get tilted and banning them, grouping up against someone some cream of the crop doesnt like much. What is this dudes? I understand that many have no positions other than on this forum and are jerking off to power, but this club deserves better :thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 months for "braindead" when the mod himself throws stuff like "rub the brown off your nose" and "go back to sucking up to me" lmao. balls are so rare these days.
I understand this board has a sect like elements with special members and all that, I've been reading the forums during mercato and the totalitarism is just mind blowing :D Guys, its just a football forum where ppl talk about their fav team, ease up ffs, trolling new members till they get tilted and banning them, grouping up against someone some cream of the crop doesnt like much. What is this dudes? I understand that many have no positions other than on this forum and are jerking off to power, but this club deserves better
I remember your ban.

Not cool.

Welcome back.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
necro = Palpatine

Sage = Darth Maul

Future Vader = nonso

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
tumblr_oexy6wlvZu1so18vqo1_540.gif

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Mate, Just let it Go youll get yourself Banned again

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What does that even mean?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Mate, Just let it Go youll get yourself Banned again
For what? Isnt this the discussion thread? Do you think I'm scared of being banned for asking questions? Lol. Im not boosting my ego with abusing power on a footie board. I'll live :D

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I visit RnB for the shits and giggles during important moments. Usually these moments are end of summer and winter mercato, European KO rounds, UCL finals, and any interesting international events.

I didnt mind the 5 month gap from september to feb because I didnt think anything exciting would happen. This is usually the period where milan is meandering around UCL/Europa spots but isn't convincing anyone that it's theirs for the taking. This time I was wrong. Milan getting koed by olympiakos, liverpool dismantling carlo (again), Mourinho gesturing to Turin crowd, and inter getting ejected at the san siro against a Van Bommel led PSV were all pretty exciting moments.

As far as active/serious football discussion and match viewing goes, the mafia/anime crew are far more active on other platforms.

RnB just isnt that interesting a conversation hub after guys like senatore, fiero, ladro, damn (puke), man utd fan, calum, ashish, c4m, wesley, jammin, fred, capitao lugano, leaf, corzioli(lol) etc moved on/banned. Yeah, most of them were volatile, but they were really funny /intelligent characters and their interactions were peak banter.

Currently, it's just Jasper, Sage and Congo carrying this ship until lord and saviour Massaro returns for his final coup de grace before he inevitably gets perma banned. I look forward to seeing what persona he brings.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I visit RnB for the shits and giggles during important moments. Usually these moments are end of summer and winter mercato, European KO rounds, UCL finals, and any interesting international events.

I didnt mind the 5 month gap from september to feb because I didnt think anything exciting would happen. This is usually the period where milan is meandering around UCL/Europa spots but isn't convincing anyone that it's theirs for the taking. This time I was wrong. Milan getting koed by olympiakos, liverpool dismantling carlo (again), Mourinho gesturing to Turin crowd, and inter getting ejected at the san siro against a Van Bommel led PSV were all pretty exciting moments.

As far as active/serious football discussion and match viewing goes, the mafia/anime crew are far more active on other platforms.

RnB just isnt that interesting a conversation hub after guys like senatore, fiero, ladro, damn (puke), man utd fan, calum, ashish, c4m, wesley, jammin, fred, capitao lugano, leaf, corzioli(lol) etc moved on/banned. Yeah, most of them were volatile, but they were really funny /intelligent characters and their interactions were peak banter.

Currently, it's just Jasper, Sage and Congo carrying this ship until lord and saviour Massaro returns for his final coup de grace before he inevitably gets perma banned. I look forward to seeing what persona he brings.

You're so beta.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Can you really handle any more ?

I'd always appreciate having more Bundesliga fans around here. Helps put people's issues in perspective.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I'd always appreciate having more Bundesliga fans around here. Helps put people's issues in perspective.

:thumbsup:

A mod yesterday was eloquently talking about his isolationist, Italy first policies on football like he was Matteo Salvini giving a speech at the EU parliament. :head:

I fear for this place with populist ilk like him incharge.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Always.

And your right, too many fun personalities are gone. This place is boring af.

I think permabans should be scrapped other than ad spammers. Maximum of 2 months based on repeated offense.

And I say this knowing that I fully baited some posters here into permabans (rip lemoncookies. Your sour and more sour personality will not be forgotten).

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think permabans should be scrapped other than ad spammers. Maximum of 2 months based on repeated offense.

And I say this knowing that I fully baited some posters here into permabans (rip lemoncookies. Your sour and more sour personality will not be forgotten).

I don't think they use permabans anymore. The guys you mentioned moved just stopped posting here.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I don't think they use permabans anymore. The guys you mentioned moved just stopped posting here.

I think Ashish, lugao, corz, and Frederik are perma banned. Some of them may have moved on by now. Leaf is only returning to try and get 3 posts in before he gets banned again because he has been completely wound up.

Just limit the ban to two months.

Also on that note, the dude who can't get a girlfriend. His ban was wee bit excessive

dcfcfan1 - 19-01-2019 - 3 months - Negativity spam - 19-04-2019

You guys can ban van basten until he stops speaking like he's on peaky blinders tho. That's acceptable :thumbsup:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
cpt lugano wanted to erase himself so he asked for a name-change and a permaban

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Lugano liked traps too much. He got banned because he posted too many chickdick pics

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Schedule