The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
WTF are you talking about? From which league Dzeko came from?

Good player is a good player no matter from which league comes.We need a striker.And its not realistic to sign Suarez or Lewandowski.Midfield is main concern now,and if Pavkov can be brought for cheap why not.

džeko jump from bosnia to czech, from czech to wolfsburg... and rest is history.

you can't bring some guy from serbian league to milan, unless he's wonderkid, which he isn't. :o
i mean enough with these useless average signings, we suffer enough and it's time to think how to bring class player, not some cheap anonymus fodders from shit leagues, we're not fc avellino.

also pavkov is (almost) 25yo who still plays in fucking serbian league, that fact is enough for me. :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Nicolo Zaniolo was called up to the Italian first team before even playing one single professional game.

The Italian national team right now is everything but an achievement or an indicator if the player is good.

Tonali is a player worth the risk but comparing his situation to paqueta is a little bit premature.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali seems to know what he's doing in the middle, if he understands wtf is going on and had that kind of talent you all should be fiddling your parts if we land him. Oh yea he's tall strong and puts in a shift on defense too.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
WTF are you talking about? From which league Dzeko came from?

Good player is a good player no matter from which league comes.We need a striker.And its not realistic to sign Suarez or Lewandowski. Midfield is main concern now,and if Pavkov can be brought for cheap why not.

Dzeko was around 20/21 when he made the jump from Teplice to Wolfsburg and still needed a year until he became a goal machine in a Bundesliga that at that time was worse than it is now.

This dude is turning 25 by February and has a single good season in a farmer league. Andre Silva could score 40 in Serbia :lol:

The odds of this guy being good vs the odds of him being an absolute fodder aren't good. We need players that can play right now or have crazy potential, we already have enough fodder that's allergic to playing good football.

Final point - the dude is extremely ugly, not da Milan at all.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hyped young talent that publicly said he is a Milan fan? Im sold, get him for any price

Use the 150m we prepared for SMS if needed :D

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We need to free Adam Driver from these blue colors and find him some fresh red and black threads soon.

He seems to have the footballing skills and more importantly, he is not aesthetically repulsive unlike a Serbian fodder striker discussed previously.

calciomercato-serie-b-tonali-del-brescia-maxw-654.jpg

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
can tonali and paredes play with each other? :o

they're both similar type of players, regista's, but if i have to choose RIGHT NOW, i will gladly take paredes ahead of him for that price, every day. :o
from paredes we know what to expect and how good he is but tonali is still inexperienced kid from serie B, he can turn into flop or just decent/average player.

and milan is not really in position to throw huge money on wrong players, we need someone who will immediatelly have big impact on our squad.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He seems to have the footballing skills and more importantly, he is not aesthetically repulsive unlike a Serbian fodder striker discussed previously.
This dude is turning 25 by February and has a single good season in a farmer league. Andre Silva could score 40 in Serbia :lol:

Final point - the dude is extremely ugly, not da Milan at all.
Wow, are we going to sign/getting linked by media to a nobody from kurac liga because he scored twice against Liverpool? :lol:

Woah mate. Im not yet 100% sure, but i am getting under the impression you dont like him ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
italy u-19 was runner up in u-19 uefa cup. Tonali was on the team of the tournament. What the senior team is doing atm doesn't matter, but he recently has been called up to the senior team at 18. Within the last 2 weeks.

not to mention Paqueta has so far played only in brazilian league. has 2 caps for senior at age 21.

I'm not putting the two youngsters against each other, but your points are absolutely based on ignorance. Tonali atm is just as promising as Paquetta and if people are open to paying 35 for one, they should not be absolutely disgusted by the same price tag for another.
U19 competitions mean nothing..

We got Dom Adiyah who was the best player in the U20 WC. How did that turn out?

And no offense, but I rate the Brazilian League much higher than Serie B. Stop pretending as if its some chump league

I'm not saying that Tonali isn't good. But in no way is Serie B comparable to the Brazilian league.

People have this misconception that just because the league is in Europe it already makes it better.

Also, Paqueta has broken into a Brazilian team that is infinitely more talented than th current Italian team. That counts for something.

Plus, considering past track record, I would hedge my bets on a Brazilian player turning out good than an Italian one.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Considering how shit the current Italian team is...is this even an argument?

Not to mention Tonali has so far played only in Serie B.

I understand the risks, but if you've seen him play, what do you think he is not gonna be able to do in Serie A? He's not a CB that faced low quality strikers, he's not a CF scoring against shitty defenses. Do you think his gorgeous passing and good positioning will somehow disappear? I mean sure, he can choke mentally if he's not strong enough or ready, but well, as we can see, even a 24 year old can.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the issue with Tonali is his price.

Paying 35m for Paqueta makes much more sense than paying 35m for Tonali. The risk is higher on someone coming out of Serie B. Making 35m a steep price to pay, especially with FFP looming.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
It's November 14, 2018 and Nikola Kalinic has yet to score a goal for Atletico Madrid.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Paying 35m for Paqueta makes much more sense than paying 35m for Tonali. The risk is higher on someone coming out of Serie B. Making 35m a steep price to pay, especially with FFP looming.

that price tag is only rumours. a month ago reports were saying we offered 18 or something. Its speculations, we'll see what the price is in a month. One thing for sure, if we gonna go for him, we must do it this winter, even if he doesnt leave brescia, the price will only grow.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

20-25 this what they are asking for.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Actually have no strong feelings on the dude, just a strong dislike for fodder :lol:

Very nice, how much?

tenor.gif

All your dreams will come true. I assume your sentence must be read in a borat accent.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I mean we payed 25M for bertolacci years ago just cause he played a good game against our garbage squad.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's November 14, 2018 and Nikola Kalinic has yet to score a goal for Atletico Madrid.

Shocking to see a player of Nikola's quality struggle.

Or maybe he's trying to pull of Giroud's gambit of winning a big trophy despite never scoring? :monto:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually have no strong feelings on the dude, just a strong dislike for fodder :lol:

Fuck him :lol: We got plenty of fodder already.. need to get rid of some, not buy more definitely

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Do we have posters who have watched paredes games for Zenit? I'm not following cause mrnews confirmed him therefore the chances of him coming are minimal, but is he even good there?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Tonali is around 25m.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Do we have posters who have watched paredes games for Zenit? I'm not following cause mrnews confirmed him therefore the chances of him coming are minimal, but is he even good there?

i don't really watch games but when you check sofascore or whoscored, he's one of the best rated player in squad (very often the best) which is pretty impressive for DCM because they're usually under the radar because they do "invisible job". :o

actually he's best rated player in russian league generally.

i know that people usually don't like to judge player based on football statistic sites but it says a lot when you're best rated player in whole league. :o

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i don't need to observe the russian footballing league to known that paredes is the perfect solution to our woes.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i think we have learned that current portuguese players should not be signed by this club and then we can also factor in that paredes is carvalho's daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule