Kevin Constant Thread

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
thanx for your considerable effort these two years constant. best of luck in turkey!!!!!

He tried to mold himself into a lb when it seemed our midfield had no position for him. People forget he was brought in to replace Muntari :-)fp: that whole episode is just).

He worked very hard which is why we picked up his option (albeit a discount from original price, 4m that we paid for half of Acerbi + Strasser who never amounted to much). Last season IMO he rested on his laurels a bit and overall motivation seems less. He looked like crap and not to mention disinterested everytime he misplaced a pass he would just jog back. I am glad he is gone but let's not forget LB is by no means his best position and he was brought in to play cm. A lot of this fiasco is bc Gallianis panic buys from friendly agents and Preziozi.

Anyways it's a shame he was not better for us and his shortcomings eventually got exposed as his hunger to impress faded, he's getting a pay raise to I hear, good for all parties. No point in insulting the guy, he's never disgraced the club off the field or bad mouthed us even when fans turned on him

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He tried to mold himself into a lb when it seemed our midfield had no position for him. People forget he was brought in to replace Muntari :-)fp: that whole episode is just).

He worked very hard which is why we picked up his option (albeit a discount from original price, 4m that we paid for half of Acerbi + Strasser who never amounted to much). Last season IMO he rested on his laurels a bit and overall motivation seems less. He looked like crap and not to mention disinterested everytime he misplaced a pass he would just jog back. I am glad he is gone but let's not forget LB is by no means his best position and he was brought in to play cm. A lot of this fiasco is bc Gallianis panic buys from friendly agents and Preziozi.

Anyways it's a shame he was not better for us and his shortcomings eventually got exposed as his hunger to impress faded, he's getting a pay raise to I hear, good for all parties. No point in insulting the guy, he's never disgraced the club off the field or bad mouthed us even when fans turned on him

i respect your opinion but i never saw that lack of motivation or being disintersted. I remember that banner that said " we used to have x and x and now we have constant and zapata". its like people wanted to complain about management but ended on dumping on some players, because galliani is beyond criticism for the ultras. the only thing he lost was his confidence, he never had much ability to begin with.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
He always worked hard, he is limited but decent player and team deteriorated around him with each passing year.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wrong, there has been no additional 2.5m payment for Constant. It has been paid only with ownerships, basically we gave them half of Acerbi + Strasser for the full ownership of Constant with prices inflated.

Yes, we bought half of Acerbi for a declared 4m but after a horrible season where he barely played are you truly saying that he still worth 4m ?

We all know that the prices of youngsters are the ones with most fluctuations because the valuation depends on potential which is mostly determined by their performances of the moment. It's like saying that Saponara currently is worth 8 mill because we bought half for 4 mill.

Milan's financial report, B!lancio 2013, says we bought Constant for 8m, paid another 2m(probably for the loan), sold our half of Acerbi for 4m and Strasser for 3.5m to Genoa. So...2.5m + Strasser & Acerbi.

I do not think we would be able to get 3.5m for Strasser, but Acerbi wasn't worthless. He didn't have a good half-year in Milan, but it's not like we got him for an inflated fee(we paid the same amount to co-own random Serie B players). Acerbi was still a somewhat young promising Italian defender, though not so much anymore being diagnosed with cancer and all.

Anyway, good luck Kevin.:thumbsup:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
That haunting look
BuiJpRZIMAA4YAu.jpg:large

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
him and mesbah one the worst ac Milan players I ever seen....thank god he left the club!!!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Good riddance. Hope I never see him again.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
He will win the EL!

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah
beast....He can play anywhere on the pitch....good in defensive and offensive and with left and right foot...but he is not the player for the back line! only in Milan cirkus and shit!!egri head:lol:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Rescinded with Trabzonspor. Had a really strong first season with us, but after that had a very bad fall in anonimity ... and to think that he's only 28 years old. Not sure if it's drugs or something else but he's going towards rock bottom.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Constant is still a free agent :lol:, check out Galliani pulling another Vangioni with him :lol: (hope not). On a more serious note, he is in contact with QPR (championship) ... so talk about a fall for him

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Constant is still a free agent :lol:, check out Galliani pulling another Vangioni with him :lol: (hope not). On a more serious note, he is in contact with QPR (championship) ... so talk about a fall for him

would still be better than DES

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guy seemed like he had serious motivation issues.

I remembered a match where he was dribbling down the left flank and then made a bad pass and lost the ball. The other team went on a counter and he just started walking back and as the crowd's jeers grew, only then he began to jog a little.

So glad he's out of here.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is linked to a move to Bologna now, wants to "re-launch" himself in Italy.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if he takes minutes away from adam masina it will be a crime to humanity

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Dude just signed for an Iranian club. For the sake of those horrible years in Milan i might go to stadium and boo him

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Schedule