Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread

GtrFlo

Playmaker
Reaction score
I saw that last game vs. Freiburg. Boateng started as part of the double pivot and got switched to CAM around 60mins into the game when Jones got subbed in.

Had an ok game in my book, nothing spectacular but not bad either. Hard to judge really, they were playing Freiburg at home and took a VERY defensive approach to the game until they scored the first goal.
It was really sad to see Boateng wear the captain's armband of Schalke, a club I absolutely HATE. I would have been fine with him moving to any other german club, but Schalke?! That's so sad...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Prince was never a passenger.

That is an insult, he worked as hard, if not harder than most of our other players.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Prince definitely still has a lot of value if he is utilized correctly, which is why I was hoping we'd get a bit more for him. But Prince also have a lot of short comings and he would be on top of my list as players to go for any club that is trying to start fresh.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Prince was never a passenger.

That is an insult, he worked as hard, if not harder than most of our other players.

I agree. But most top teams aren't as stagnant and lazy as AC Allegri.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Ye genius

It's not like he was the one who refused to play in the midfield and saw himself as a pseudo-striker

Kaka > Boateng

Deal with that numbnuts
jesus fuck shut the fuck up. your analysis is so one dimensional and naïve its hilarious. has it not hit your insane head that maybe JUST MAYBE boateng and kaka would be playing instead of kaka and fucking birsa? . jesus fuck, how dumb do you have to be. join a juve forum, you might as well be a juve fan with the insane shit u post

boatengs money went to matri. boating was sold for matri. kaka coming in had no influence on anything, if anything it would have still materialized as we wouldn't have gotten matri

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
jesus fuck shut the fuck up. your analysis is so one dimensional and naïve its hilarious. has it not hit your insane head that maybe JUST MAYBE boateng and kaka would be playing instead of kaka and fucking birsa? . jesus fuck, how dumb do you have to be. join a juve forum, you might as well be a juve fan with the insane shit u post

boatengs money went to matri. boating was sold for matri. kaka coming in had no influence on anything, if anything it would have still materialized as we wouldn't have gotten matri

:lol::lol::lol::lol: more assumptions but less conspiracy theories. Its a start

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He got beat up/attacked in front of his ex's house and he needed hospital treatment :/

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Fucking haters, can't stand to see a man in the street with so much swag

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Hater gonna hate..

Fucking disgusting people who should rot in hell.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
how do u know that it wasn't Boa's fault?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
A man with his build should be able to fend pretty much anyone but arnold S. off,are you sure such news arent only rumors?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

just saw this

still an idiot I see :lol::lol::lol:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
He got beat up/attacked in front of his ex's house and he needed hospital treatment :/

:/ but apparently not 'seriously injured' which I'm glad he ain't.

BcbuLB3IYAAUIAl.jpg

#DUALWATCH
#JEALOUSY

--

How do you always manage to pick up news so quickly? You should become a Milan scout.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
"There are indications that the motive for the crime is connected to the personal affairs of the 26-year-old," the police statement said. "The man was mildly injured. Criminal investigators have begun their work."

German mass-circulation paper Bild later reported on its website that Boateng was leaving the house of his ex-wife after visiting his young son at Christmas. According to Bild, Boateng was struck once by the assailant and fell onto a vase as a result. He later checked into a local hospital with bruising to his ribs, back and neck.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"There are indications that the motive for the crime is connected to the personal affairs of the 26-year-old," the police statement said. "The man was mildly injured. Criminal investigators have begun their work."

German mass-circulation paper Bild later reported on its website that Boateng was leaving the house of his ex-wife after visiting his young son at Christmas. According to Bild, Boateng was struck once by the assailant and fell onto a vase as a result. He later checked into a local hospital with bruising to his ribs, back and neck.

So he got suckered. Sucks for him

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
#2watches2bitches

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
what a violent city an country, gelsenkirchen, germany

i have also been sucker punched by unknown assailants leaving bitches houses before..just like prince