Anti Juve or Inter Ironic Slogans + AC Milan Online Slogans!

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Gattuso #8 said:
the thing rino holds in his hand doesnt look real. probably photoshop
No No, 100% real, trust me.
I haven't won it in 42 years, lol!!!!!

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
rreze22 said:
i don't even know any italian word but i THINK that IL MILAN ROVINA LA FESTA DELL'INTER is MILAN CELEBRATING THE VICTORY AGAINST INTER
hihihihihihihihihi :D
guessing :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I'd go for Milan ruin Inter's party

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
interista diventi pazzo, our guys also singing that..did Kaka start that song? ahhaah :D :D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Figo Sacrifices One Kitten To Save Many

Inter winger Luis Figo has been accused of deliberately running over and killing an unlucky black cat outside the club’s training ground. In Italy there are many superstitions, and one of these is that if a black cat crosses your intended path, then bad luck will befall you.

With three games of the season remaining Inter had seemed destined to win the Scudetto, as they had been six points clear at the top. However a defeat to Milan and draw with Siena means they are only one point ahead of Roma going into the final round of the season, and they are in danger of a complete collapse.
28509_news.jpg

The Nerazzurri have been hit with a host of injuries, dressing room quarrels, and other so-called bad luck stories.

Vittorio Feltri, editor of the Libero newspaper, claimed last week that Figo had run over and killed a black cat near Inter’s training ground because it was said to be bringing the team bad luck.

Mr Feltri wrote: “I am going to tell you a sad story that may seem like a fable but it is true. There once was a beautiful black cat. It lived at Appiano Gentile [Inter’s training round].

“It loved to stretch out on the grass where the Inter players would practice. It had never hurt anyone. It dozed, sprawled and with its paw would wash itself. Its problems began when someone noticed it at the edge of the pitch — oh no a black cat.

“We are in the Third Millennium, the witches have all been burnt centuries ago but there are still imbeciles who believe that a black cat brings bad luck.”

Feltri said that Figo got into his sports utility vehicle and deliberately run over the cat, killing it in a hope that the bad luck would stop.

Figo has since denied the accusations, writing on his official website: “It is completely untrue. I want them to apologise otherwise I will be obliged to take legal action.”

Mr Feltri responded: “I’m not apologising to Figo — I will see him in court and then I will bring out my witnesses.”

The “killing” of the black cat didn’t seem to do Inter any good last week, after they could only manage a 2-2 draw with Siena. (goal.com)

As expected, Inter players hate pussy :o

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Pupone said:
No No, 100% real, trust me.
I haven't won it in 42 years, lol!!!!!
They should make a Docu-drama about Inter and name it "The 42 year old Virgin" :D

Wolfpac4Life

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.Baggio, Van Basten, Maradona
Some Inter jokes. Most are old but still good :D

* There was trouble on the terraces at the San Siro one Sunday afternoon. After another disappointing performance and on the verge of defeat, a huge Inter fan picked up a tiny spectator wearing the black and white colours of Siena, the visiting team. As he was about to hurl him to the ground, one of his mates yelled, "Hey Fabio, don't waste him! Chuck him at the referee!"

* What do Inter fans do after Inter wins the Champions League?

They put away their PlayStations.

* What does a 3 pin plug and Inter Milan have in common?

They're both useless in Europe.

* What is the difference between Inter Milan and tea?

The tea stays in the cup longer.

* Why do people take an instant dislike to Inter?

It saves time.

* An AC Milan fan and an Inter Milan fan get into a car accident, and it's a bad one. Both cars (with football stickers on the windows) are totally written off, but amazingly neither of them is hurt.
After they crawl out of their cars, the Milan fan says, "So you're an Inter fan, that's interesting. I'm a Milan fan... Wow! Just look at our cars, there's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace the rest of our days."
The Inter fan replied," I agree with you completely; this must be a sign from God!
The Milan fan continued, "And look at this - here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of whisky didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this and celebrate our good fortune."
Then he hands the bottle to the Inter fan.
The Inter fan nods his head in agreement, opens it and takes a few big swigs from the bottle, then handing it back to the Milan fan.
The Milan fan takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the Inter fan.
The Inter fan asks, "Aren't you having any?"
The Milan fan replies, "No. I think I will just wait for the police..."

* There was a AC Milan fan, a Inter fan and a beautiful woman sitting together in a carriage on a train. Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and, as it was an old style train, there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark. Then there was this kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap.
When the train came out of the tunnel, the beautiful lady and the Milanista were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Merda fan had his hand against his face as if he had been hit hard.
The Merda fan was thinking: 'That Milanista must have kissed that woman who went to slap him, missed him and slapped me instead.'
The gorgeous lady was thinking: 'That Inter fan must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Milan fan and got slapped for it.'
And the Milanista was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and hit that bastard again, harder.'

* A woman buys a car in Milan. On her way home she notices that only one radio station works. She immediately turns the car around and heads back to the dealer.
"Hey," she says, "the radio in this motor doesn't work! It only receives one station!" The dealer replies, "It's voice activated. You tell it what kind of music you want to listen to, and it automatically changes."
This satisfies the woman, who immediately gets back into the car and drives home. On the way, she says, "Classical..."
The car radio automatically switches to classical music.
She then says, "Rock and Roll..."
The car radio automatically switches to a Rolling Stones tune.
Again she speaks to the car radio... "Country Music..."
The car radio automatically switches to a Garth Brooks song.
Suddenly, someone pulls in front of her and cuts her off...
"Bastard!!!" she screams.
The car radio automatically switches to live commentary of an Inter match.

Wolfpac4Life

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont know if this has already been posted :

Massimo Moratti Heckled By A Juve Fan

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:D

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Fantastic! hahahaha

Wolfpac4Life

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This clip has far better sound quality but u dont see the dude pull his phone out of his jacket like in the first clip :beer:

He may be a Juve fan but whoever this guy is, he's a legend!

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Can someone translate the conversation between moratti and that juventini dude?

Wolfpac4Life

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
As far as I know, it basically went like this :

Moratti was informally addressing journalists when a man in a suit sitting in a nearby bar or coffee shop starts shouting: "Why dont you give back that cardboard scudetto?!" Moratti ignores him at first, but then goes towards him.

"You want to hit me?" the man asks, to which Moratti responds by telling him he is being very rude.

Then the fan reminds Moratti of when he made an 'up yours' gesture to Ronaldo during the derby and telling Ronaldo to 'stick it in his a**', and asks him if that was not rude behaviour too.

Moratti picks his nose, the dirty b*****d.

The old man (maybe the shop/bar owner) tries to calm him, but the fan replies that he's in a public place...

Moratti tells the man "Then do what you want". This prompts the Juve fan to show Moratti his mobile phone and say "What are you going to do, intercept my phone calls?" The Inter owner finally walks away, telling the fan to "shove his phone..."

He may have said other things too, but thats generally how it went. And oh yeah, Moratti also said 'Ronaldo di merda' during that match aswell.

Last edited:

Wolfpac4Life

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL, especially the second one!!!

Diavolo_7

Il Diavolo Siciliano
Reaction score
On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Inter fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Inter fans.

Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Maria, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not an Inter fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not an Inter fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Milan fan, and proud of it," Maria replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Maria, why are you a Milan fan!?"

"Because my mom is a Milan fan and my dad is Milan fan, so I'm a Milan fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason for you to be a Milan fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mom were an idiot and your dad were an a$$hole, what would you be then?"

"Then," Maria smiled, "I'd be an Inter fan."

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Diavolo_7 said:
On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Inter fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Inter fans.

Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Maria, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not an Inter fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not an Inter fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Milan fan, and proud of it," Maria replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Maria, why are you a Milan fan!?"

"Because my mom is a Milan fan and my dad is Milan fan, so I'm a Milan fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason for you to be a Milan fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mom were an idiot and your dad were an a$$hole, what would you be then?"

"Then," Maria smiled, "I'd be an Inter fan."

:D...I give it 5 stars. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Did you make it up yourself or find it somewhere?

Last edited:

Diavolo_7

Il Diavolo Siciliano
Reaction score
Kaka_Milan said:
:D...I give it 5 stars. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Did you make it up yourself or find it somewhere?

No I didn't make it up. That joke is very common in chain emails around the Boston-area. Of course instead of Milan it's the Red Sox and instead of Inter it's the Yankees.

I'm sure in Canada there's a Leafs-Canadiens equivalent...

It all fits. ;)

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Diavolo_7 said:
No I didn't make it up. That joke is very common in chain emails around the Boston-area. Of course instead of Milan it's the Red Sox and instead of Inter it's the Yankees.

I'm sure in Canada there's a Leafs-Canadiens equivalent...

It all fits. ;)

Yeah after reading it I had a feeling I had read it before.

PS. Congrats on the Boston win yesterday vs. NY. ;)

Diavolo_7

Il Diavolo Siciliano
Reaction score
Kaka_Milan said:
Yeah after reading it I had a feeling I had read it before.

PS. Congrats on the Boston win yesterday vs. NY. ;)

Thanks. I would've liked to have had another W in the series. But that's a conversation for another forum. ;)

Wolfpac4Life

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Found this hilarious vid... it was originally a foreign comedy skit (dont know which country) but it has been subtitled in Italian to give a new scenario of an Inter and Juventus fan being interviewed on a sports talk show. The host asks the woman (who is the Juventus fan) about how she coped with Juve's relegation and competing with Milan after they won the CL, but whenever the Inter fan (the guy next to her) talks the interviewer cant help laughing. I couldnt find an english-subtitled version so had to do my best with the online translator. Sorry for any mistakes I may have made:

The host first starts laughing as soon as the Inter fan tells us who he supports. Then the Inter fan continues.

Interista: Inter won a clean scudetto, not pre-organized...

(host laughs)

Interista: ...but above all we have become the first team of milan. Regarding Milan we are super mega much, much....

(host laughs again, then apologises)

Interista: ... better than Milan. I dont know what there is to laugh at, we play with materazzi...

(host laughs again): im sorry, im very sorry...

After the woman answers her question, the man says : Inter have the strongest squad...(laugh)...the scudetto is much more important
than the Champions League. However, next year... WE WILL WIN!

(host bursts out laughing)

Interista : i dont understand...

:D :D :D

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
MFG, I'm bursting at the stiches. I'm FUCKING dying of laughter here. I need a respirator. ROTFFLMFAO

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
LOL0LOLOLOL AHAhHAHA BRILLINT! I've seen that clip before but putting those sub titles was brilliant! :D :D

Diavolo_7

Il Diavolo Siciliano
Reaction score
MilanFan009 said:
LOL0LOLOLOL AHAhHAHA BRILLINT! I've seen that clip before but putting those sub titles was brilliant! :D :D

hahahaha I was about to say the same exact thing. I found that clip hilarious before. But adding the fake subtitles makes it even funnier...I LOST IT when the Roma fan from the live studio audience chimes in hahahaha...

Schedule