Staff member
Reaction score
HSV will make the CL :thumbsup:

Last edited:

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
17 point clear, 16 if neverkusen win

and next midweek time to spank dortmund in dfb pokal

#mia san mia

btw fuck hamburg, schalke for ucl....

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
BVD couldn't beat monchengladbach.The same team that lazio owned
#bundesfodder

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
brilliant logic ^

as brilliant as fodder A

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
dude it just doesnt work that way lol. hamburg fuck yeah, glad they doing well off late.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lazio beat us but got owned by jube, does that make lazio stronger than us lol. besides we beat jube

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that was just,a bad day, hsv had way more shots on target and missed atleast 3 one v one chances :fp:. kacar on bench fucking hell. still 6th though, not too bad. dortmud I swaer this season they have been absolutely shit. maybe they are targeting ucl after beating madrid n shitty, there is a good chance nut I just cant see it happening this season.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
tumblr_llcuj3vt5n1qagjn7o1_500.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bundesfodder really? thats why they are accumulating profits annually and are able to pose a threat in both ucl and europa. bundesliga teams may choke against some of serie a 's top teams but give them some respect for the work they put,in over the years. to pip serie a for gaining that elusice 4th ucl slot is a massive achievement, one that has been meticulously planned for a long period of time and now finally they are reaping their rewards. besides their youth sector has been immense and has produced great prospects who have been playing consistenly for their respective clubs and are now selected to represent their national team.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
bundesfodder really? thats why they are accumulating profits annually and are able to pose a threat in both ucl and europa. bundesliga teams may choke against some of serie a 's top teams but give them some respect for the work they put,in over the years. to pip serie a for gaining that elusice 4th ucl slot is a massive achievement, one that has been meticulously planned for a long period of time and now finally they are reaping their rewards. besides their youth sector has been immense and has produced great prospects who have been playing consistenly for their respective clubs and are now selected to represent their national team.

besides bayern,no one else poses a threat to CL,so they all try as hard as they can to win the Fodder League,i mean they are fodder after all

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he is a legend monty, bayern should have bought him instead they buy javi martinez hahahahahahaha. I dont want to imagine bayern with monty holy crap that team will be unstoppable, not that they arnt already.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
if anyone is rally looking into it he can see that right now BM are the best team,not barca but that is what makes Bundesfodder so unbalanced,1 beast team,1 decent team and all the rest are filler with no history or successes

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
shalke last year when they beat inter and reached semis? how about,europa league,where they have been doing well. I like serie a but teams need to start taking europa seriously otherwise we will never catch up to bundesliga. good sign this year though, some of our top teams in serie a are producing some positive results and are through to the last 16 I think. dortmud is as strong as us and are better than napoli btw. leverkusen suxks and the rest probably arnt that good, but serie usually boast just 2 teams in ucl anyway.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
shalke last year when they beat inter and reached semis? how about,europa league,where they have been doing well. I like serie a but teams need to start taking europa seriously otherwise we will never catch up to bundesliga. good sign this year though, some of our top teams in serie a are producing some positive results and are through to the last 16 I think. dortmud is as strong as us and are better than napoli btw. leverkusen suxks and the rest probably arnt that good, but serie usually boast just 2 teams in ucl anyway.

EL will merge with CL in 2016 from what i know and then we will see the bundesfodder back to 4th place like they deserve

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dislike that new idea of merging el with ucl. ucl should be exclusive for top teams of their respective leagues only imo. it will lose prestige if the merging of the two competitions is approved.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Bundesliga has always been about one team and one team only. Bayern when they dont win the league for a season or 2 (like it has been the case over the last 2 seasons), go out and buy everyones elses best players within the league. They took Monchengladbach best defender, took Wolfsburg best striker and most likely if the rumours are true about to take Lewandowski from Dortmund for next season.

No team in Germany can sustain any real challenge to Bayern for anything more than a couple of seasons before it all falls apart for some reason or another. Hopefully Dortmund can maintain what they done for the past 2 seasons, for the next 5-10.

It crazy that Bayern have only conceeded only 8 goals in 23 games thus far even more so when you look at who they have in defence. None of those outside of Lahm have any chance of being selected in any world XI you could think of.

business wise Bundesliga is the best, football wise, not much so.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah it is very strange that no team in bundesliga can consistenly compete for the title every season. But they have had several different winners in the past 6 or,so,years I think, but now its bayern all over again. dortmud and leverkusen are the only teams I believe can actually challenge bayern from next season onwards provided they hold on to their stars.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah it is very strange that no team in bundesliga can consistenly compete for the title every season. But they have had several different winners in the past 6 or,so,years I think, but now its bayern all over again. dortmud and leverkusen are the only teams I believe can actually challenge bayern from next season onwards provided they hold on to their stars.

Thhe last 2 seasons is the longest Bayern havent won the league since Dortmund were at their peak back in the mid 90's. Infact German league hasnt had parity since the early 90's when you had 5 different winners in 5 years and that was mainly due to all the top quality German players were playin elsewhere in Europe, mainly Serie A. I think it was around 94, 95 that the German World Cup winners who had left for pastures new started coming back to Germany

You cannot rely on Leverkusen, they will choke like they always do. + Schurrle is most likely off in the summer.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was born in 1992 damn it, I wish I could watch the games during that golden era. shalke have money maybe they will reinvest in players they need to suit their system and challenge for the title next year. They are certainly talented and with leberkusen, well they need to hang in there and hope their top players are not prised away at the end of this season. dortmud is a star,studded team and I am sure they will remain competitve atleast for half a decade considerimg the,average age of their squad and their youth,system which has been producing some interesting talents. leitner is one for the future., so is scheiber.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was born in 1992 damn it, I wish I could watch the games during that golden era. shalke have money maybe they will reinvest in players they need to suit their system and challenge for the title next year. They are certainly talented and with leberkusen, well they need to hang in there and hope their top players are not prised away at the end of this season. dortmud is a star,studded team and I am sure they will remain competitve atleast for half a decade considerimg the,average age of their squad and their youth,system which has been producing some interesting talents. leitner is one for the future., so is scheiber.

Schalke are like Leverkusen, chokers. Dortmund & Bayern are so far ahead of everyone else talent wise, its gunna take for the best players to leave both those clubs for anyone else to win the league in the near future.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Schalke are like Leverkusen, chokers. Dortmund & Bayern are so far ahead of everyone else talent wise, its gunna take for the best players to leave both those clubs for anyone else to win the league in the near future.

it is kind of like La liga,but even worse cuz over the course of the history real and barca have been close most of the time in germany bayern is like juve or milan,bvb is like roma or lazio,and everyone else is like chievo

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it is kind of like La liga,but even worse cuz over the course of the history real and barca have been close most of the time in germany bayern is like juve or milan,bvb is like roma or lazio,and everyone else is like chievo

Thats why we call SPLa Liga.

La Liga & Serie A were at their best parity wise between 97-04

4 different winners in Serie A

4 different winners of La Liga

The 97-04 time frame

in La Liga you had about 5 teams making the top 3 not called Real or Barca

Over the same period in Serie A you had 4 teams making the top 3 not named Milan, Inter or Juve.

And to think Inter could only win the title after this period once everyone else either got relegated, deducted points or went broke

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
dante is beasty as fuck.dortmund outplayed.

so guardiola will take over this team!ok...