The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Borini is the prince who was promised after all ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
André Silva on loan this season- 27 league games, 9 goals.

Icardi in Serie A this season- 26 league games, 10 goals.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Empoli won their game. They will for sure give their all against Inter on the last matchday. Inter dropping out of top4 seems likelier now than Atalanta

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Empoli won their game. They will for sure give their all against Inter on the last matchday. Inter dropping out of top4 seems likelier now than Atalanta

It's incredibly tight. Fuck me if we make 68 and it's not enough.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes Hakan is a midfielder and is wasted as LW, reminds me of Jack in that regard where he doesn't excel at either but better as a mid.

Borini is good as a utility player and his workrate is immense. He was meant to be a CF but his finishing is poor so works better and the sides where he can make runs and bring the ball forward, all the while tracking back as needed.

Just watch him take the ball from Fiore defender and drive forward with a perfect lay-on to Cutrone. Too bad he didn't score from that 1-on-1.
Nah I disagree. Borinis grinta has never been in question and the only thing that spoke for him. Problem with Borini is that he can't create dangerous situations to save his life. He can't jump, outsmart, dribble or outrun anyone. He's everything a winger isn't. Let that Fio game not fool you .

I mean yeah yesterday he seemed like possessed by the living spirits of the lord of light . And on top of that a well playing Suso in the 1sr half helped us getting that lead. But that's been that one of a million games Borini actually created some dangerous situations and set up his colleagues to score.

Yes, he's a usable tool if you want to close down a game you're already leading because he puts immense grinta and does the dirty work even in the dying minutes of a game. He's a good guy to have around in the squad and to be an example to always give 110% also if you're just a reserve. But normally when Paqueta or Bonaventura are fit there is no reason to start Borini over Hakan on the wings. Not if you want your winger to be creating or scoring on a regular base.

Not that Hakan did significantly better. He wasn't even a shadow of his 2nd-half-of-last-season-self. But that's hugely also due to Rinos non existent ideas of offensive game play. That said I have to agree with you that this season Hakan's been better in mid than on the wings.

Remember we hadn't won at Artemio Franchi in 5 years. Things like that play a part.

We have a very good chance at 68 points now. Piatek will show up eventually, and goals from Suso and Hakan who've been asleep since september is very positive going into these games.

We can do this!
The one thing you can be sure is that we are a team that struggles no matter who's the opponent. There are no easy games for us. If relegation teams like Parma, Chievo, Udine or Fiorentina can press us in our own half for at least an entire half, then everyone can.

Brace yourself for two tough battles remaining
Come back to Milan Andre Silva you beautiful man :love:
(no homo)
Ffs leaf, let it go

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Yeah it's rough relying on Atalanta and/or Inter to drop multiple points with 6-9pts to play for incl. us win 6 from 6. Only have ourselves to blame though....

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol:

Djx37buXoAEeLO6.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano says Inter and Conte are close to a contract until 2023. Hopefully Spalletti sabotages the rest of their season since he's getting sacked regardless ha.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta to drop 3 or Merda to drop 5 points (can't drop just 4 because they got the h2h over us)
Empoli next round is very important. They need something to fight for in the last round vs Merda. If Genoa win their game and Empoli doesn't win theirs then they'll be done before the last round.
Jube can't be relied on. It only depends on how much the rapist wants to be the top scorer at this point

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm so stoked for our signings this summer both if we make CL and not. They will give as an honest answer as to what to expect from this project.

So many questions to be addressed.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We will win but lady luck will fuck us up in the sense that the club will be 1 point from 4th spot.

Blasphemy. Non-believer.

May the Lord show you the light versus Frosinone.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think there is more chance that we fail to win against SPAL than Atalanta/Inter help us :D
But we can still do it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule