Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
You can hear his polish accent just through lip reading

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Goddamned Roma.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ses is a punk

if pigeon had any balls he'd tell him stfu son you're staying here to keep the bench warm for jack.

but at bb1lan, players over club. :proud:

This is Silvio's Milan in it's essence. "We only want players who want to be here". "We don't force players to leave/stay". "We take care of our players".

It made us very attractive to world class players, but now it's just letting punks and fodders fuck us over.

Times change, Silvio doesn't.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I think its safe to conclude that giving SES to Roma wasn't the right thing to do.

It can cost us a return to the Champions League, which is what this team needs more than anything.

While I still think Balo is a better football player than SES, I can't say the same when looking at their professionalism. Whether or not SES is a pussy who can't handle competition is besides the point ... he has given Roma the impact they needed and it will now be difficult for us to make up the 6 points given the form Roma is now in.

We should seriously consider replacing Balo with SES ... he can give cover to Bona and either of the two strikers. It will also make Roma weaker.

But in the end, it wont count for much if we don't reinforce the midfield as Roma I feel on paper have better central midfielders than us. This gives SES the platform to build his game on.

Its true B&G did Italy a favor with giving both Balo and SES a chance to pick up form this season. But it seems to becoming at Milan's expense.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
At least Roma can't lowball us anymore.

:lol: wtf do I Know.

MilanEye Roma are ready to make a ?11-12m offer to redeem El Shaarawy from Milan, a bit lower than the ?13m already set as buyout option.

MilanEye
However, Milan are not willing to give Roma discounts. El Shaarawy has made it clear to his entourage that he wants to stay at Roma. via @FabrizioRomano

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Fine.

They don't offer us the required amount, he returns and goes somewhere else.

Of course, that probably won't happen and we'll be lowballed.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
:lol: wtf do I Know.

MilanEye Roma are ready to make a ?11-12m offer to redeem El Shaarawy from Milan, a bit lower than the ?13m already set as buyout option.

MilanEye
However, Milan are not willing to give Roma discounts. El Shaarawy has made it clear to his entourage that he wants to stay at Roma. via @FabrizioRomano
:lol:

If I had a penny for every time that I thought I'd seen the worst ... thats just how the world is nowadays ...
Fine.

They don't offer us the required amount, he returns and goes somewhere else.

Of course, that probably won't happen and we'll be lowballed.
I think we should try to convince him to come back ...

Lets play some mind games ... we also have to think how this move will affect us in the near future ...

Bacca - Niang - SES - Menez ... pretty decent especially if we could add one large/powerful target man.

SES and Menez can also play as wingers ... although I feel a move from the 4-4-2 is advisable.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
verona-sampdoria 0-3

201221626-d6985043-3deb-409a-8c24-ec74687afa36.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
> when you try to selfsuck but neck is stiff
201221626-d6985043-3deb-409a-8c24-ec74687afa36.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
‏@OptaPaolo
775 - Gianluigi Buffon has not conceded goal for 775 minutes, a Serie A record in the three points era. Superman.

Cmon now.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
please score against buffon

hedoesn't need to ruin seba rossi's record

Schedule