Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Dont be russel westbrook and please play with the team .. I truly appreciate your drive and mentality but you cannot do it yourself ... let others help you .. :thumbsup:

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If anyone deserves a reward for scoring spectacular goals I guess it should be Ibra lol.

A bit shocked he made the Team of the tournament though. He had a good Euro but it wasn't all that spectacular.
Isnt that just a big hint that you dont rate him the way most people do? Because thats my conclusion after reading your posts.

For most people it wont come as a suprise at all. He was the best attacker in the group stages by a good margin, and no striker really did great afterwards - except of course super mario against germany.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
revised video:

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
If anyone deserves a reward for scoring spectacular goals I guess it should be Ibra lol.

A bit shocked he made the Team of the tournament though. He had a good Euro but it wasn't all that spectacular.

What? He had a splendig tournament except for the game against england maybe. Against france and Ukraine he was pure brilliant. Beside from his two goals, he made sooooo many keypasses beside to the other players but none was able to score (very like how binho screws up). My father, who doesn't even like Ibra admitted he was brilliant and was furious at useless players such as rosenberg for not being able to finish of the chances Ibra gave him and the other players.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
in milanstore is already on ibra's jersey number 10

cool. Very tempted to get an ibra shirt........

Also, awesome stats for ibra in the euros. He really was one of the best players there, and with some better players around him, he probably would have been the best player.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
new away jersey

pr6cc.jpg

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
I miss his smell

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I miss his abusive remarks to journalists, officials, players and coaches. Cazzo guradi? <3

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It makes me laugh with Ibra's salary. For his first probably 20 months at Milan it was common place for journalists etc to say Ibra was on 9 million per year now from nowhere it is common place to say he his on 12 million per year.

I presume he his on about 9 million or just under, but if you say 12 million enough suddenly people will start saying the same thing & believe it.

This time next year they will probably have Ibra down as on 20 million per year.

It is similar with Robinho he was on 4 million for 20 months according to everyone & now they have decided to write he's on just under 6 million.

The crap journalists write just goes beyond belief most of the time. I would say 99% of what most of them write is just pure & utter crap.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Where is fredrik? Miss the lad.

Fredrik did awsome artwork for Ibra, it was a while ago..
Since he is not here, somebody else has to do the job until he comes back. Lets keep the tradition going =)

Ibra is back, and he is gonna slice some defenders up!!

1z2fuh0.jpg

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It makes me laugh with Ibra's salary. For his first probably 20 months at Milan it was common place for journalists etc to say Ibra was on 9 million per year now from nowhere it is common place to say he his on 12 million per year.

I presume he his on about 9 million or just under, but if you say 12 million enough suddenly people will start saying the same thing & believe it.

This time next year they will probably have Ibra down as on 20 million per year.

It is similar with Robinho he was on 4 million for 20 months according to everyone & now they have decided to write he's on just under 6 million.

The crap journalists write just goes beyond belief most of the time. I would say 99% of what most of them write is just pure & utter crap.

Yeah, I don't trust those reports either.

It also means that they graphs and charts are speculation. If Milan have made it public and official, there would be no space for differences.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE

ibrahimovic makes 22 million a year. it's well known that he always demands to be paid double whatever his jersey number is

FACT.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
ibrahimovic makes 22 million a year. it's well known that he always demands to be paid double whatever his jersey number is

FACT.

he wants #10 because it would help milan out financially. what a gentleman :proud:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score

FACT.

I am sure with his height and agility he would make a great starting goal keeper :thumbsup:

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
I am sure with his height and agility he would make a great starting goal keeper :thumbsup:

He played some of the youth career as goalie i think i read somewhere, wasn't even bad at it.

Nesta13

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibrahimović, Gattuso, Maldini, De Jong, Inzaghi, Seedorf
My video:

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
honestly...nocerino's face pisses me the fuck off in that pic

prince..max..zlatan..all serious.

nocerino's face looks like he's got a boner and he's just waiting for u to notice it....fucking pervert face.

Borgaren

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
King Zlatan, Prince Boateng, Nocerino, Thiago Silva, Abate, Cassano, Mark Van Bommel
honestly...nocerino's face pisses me the fuck off in that pic

prince..max..zlatan..all serious.

nocerino's face looks like he's got a boner and he's just waiting for u to notice it....fucking pervert face.

Maybe he wants you to touch it?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

FACT.

I think Maldini should adopt him :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
obviously nocerino is not marco borriello

Schedule