Fifa 15

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Don't really post here anymore but I do read fairly often. I just got a ps4 today and will be getting fifa 15 when it releases later in the month. I know there are a couple ps4 users on here and that will be pretty much the only game I play for the next few months (if it's any good). Add me, Mystik758, and leave a message with the request so I at least know you're from a Milan forum.

Cheers!

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I have played a few matches in the PC demo with my PS4 controller, just to get an idea and until it's released on the PS4.

I've tried 3 chips over the keeper. First try failed badly as the ball barely got in air, second try almost went in because the GK came out but was able to convert it into a corner. Third one was an easy catch.

I have experienced a few goals where the GK opens his legs and the ball went between his legs into the goal. I have also seen this in videos of other gamers playing the game.

All in all it really looks and feels nice. If you suck at finishing chances, you will probably have a big problem in FIFA 15. If you can properly defend, I think you will be able to become a master in this game. Can't say a word about FUT though.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Is it me or does it look a bit shit ?
I've got it maxed out on PC and it looks mediocre at best, who knows maybe it's the monitor (away from home, got the PC working with my old monitor: tube 1280x1024 back when most monitors were square :lol:)

+ wtf is up with the teleporting ? whenever you press A/X to skip the mini cutscenes/animations(like the GK placing his ball before a goal kick etc) the players reset their position
+ why does every player feel the need to do something after the ref blows the whistle (fouls, offsides etc ) ? ALL players leave positions and act like idiots moving towards the center of the field

Long Shot OP as fuck, scored some screamers with Jojo right after the kick off, roulette/rainbow + shot = goal or at least a corner (legendary difficulty)

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I got everything maxed out as well and it really looks great!

Other gamers say long shots are VERY difficult to do. I haven't scored one so far but got very close a couple of times. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the keeper, the GK's really seem to love running out of their position for no reason at all!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
EA doesn't give a fuck.
They know that ppl will see their favourite player on the cover and buy it.
After a few games the buyers will split into two groups 1) those that learn to exploit 2) those that don't like dumbing down their playing style

I don't know if I'll buy a PS4 or this new game. 14 makes me swear like a sailor because the game often actively works against you and for the exploiters. 90% of ppl I play online simply use fast wingers, run down the line and cross. That's it. High Pressure pace abuser's all game long. Much of the time too the game further slows your team down. Touches get worse, players don't chase loose balls etc. meanwhile your opponent is fast and efficient as fuck. It's not fun.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Fifa 15 demo on PS4

holy freaking shite. The game is incredible. Tootally feeling the game. Small things like ptch wear and tear, posts rattling and better visuals make the game a complete blast.

You can wobble knees as a keeper, point in a certain direction and beat your chest. The team management screen is way cooler and commentary is top notch

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
are there any improvements for the PS3?

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I´ll buy it for my ps3 as well. Don´t see a reason to buy a ps4. A friend of mine has one and i don´t think it´s much of an upgrade and i don´t really care about graphics anyway.
I didn´t buy Fifa 14 but 15 looks good so far. Konami fucked up again. I won´t wait until half the season is over to buy a football game with a new edition every year.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So I played the fifa 15 demo on the ps3
Dribbling feels smooth. You can outrun the defenders, so you have to be good at defending.
If you know how to play with messi, then you are unstoppable (one of my friends can, and i struggled against him).
Chelsea with diego costa are amazing. But dortmund with reus and immobile .... :love:

I will buy a ps4 this month, looking forward to see how much better it is compared to the ps3 version.. And also can't wait to play with our milan ofc!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol:

talking about fifa15 for the ps3, did they actually work hard on it or ignore it because the ps4 is out.

Probably ignore it, they would like more people to upgrade

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

talking about fifa15 for the ps3, did they actually work hard on it or ignore it because the ps4 is out.

they'll probably give the old gen consoles the (2008-2012) PC treatment

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

They did some work..

Graphics look better, cutscenes are less frustratingly longwinded and no longer unresponsive to skipping, squad screen looks nicer, can now move players in the box while taking corners, shooting mechanics are different, passing feels slightly improved, high trough balls no longer work 100%, some new cutscenes and commentary etc etc

Little things but it adds to the game i guess. Also they did a good job on transitional scenes, feels a lot smoother and quicker now.

---

I forgot how boring it is to play against the computer

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
They did some work..

Graphics look better, cutscenes are less frustratingly longwinded and no longer unresponsive to skipping, squad screen looks nicer, can now move players in the box while taking corners, shooting mechanics are different, passing feels slightly improved, high trough balls no longer work 100%, some new cutscenes and commentary etc etc

Little things but it adds to the game i guess. Also they did a good job on transitional scenes, feels a lot smoother and quicker now.

---

I forgot how boring it is to play against the computer

:thumbsup:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players

From the demo soundtrack, pretty cool

Dru this dude from trinidad

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I wonder who came up with the idea of booting up the game with a Liverpool vs Man City match on toddler difficulty

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
I wonder who came up with the idea of booting up the game with a Liverpool vs Man City match on toddler difficulty

They just wanted to show off that they got the Premier League license

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Lopez is soo swag in this pic. :)

BxMLQmoIMAAPeac.jpg

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Nigel's upgrade in UT :thumbsup:

Montolivo's card :fp:

+ I know the older fifa body models looked a bit shit, but making everybody look like spiderman isn't really an improvement

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
so far from what I saw in the Futhead website

Diego López 83
Monto 81
De jong 81
Alex 82
Mexes 77
Essien 75
Muntari 76

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just got a new 49" TV. Playing FIFA 15 will now be an amazing experience! :star:

Really looking forward to play the game. Did anyone pre-order it yet?

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The fat twitter italian had all serie a ratings and stats in a video today, look it up if you're interested

abate was a silver card

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
The fat twitter italian had all serie a ratings and stats in a video today, look it up if you're interested

abate was a silver card

I looked it up
Rami's card looks nice: rated 79, 68 pace + high def and strength
Abate has 92 pace so he'll be expensive as fuck
Zapata and Mexes look nice too, again nice combo of pace, def and strength
Armero is also a silver, 89 pace
Menez's always been OP, I hope that's still the case
Niang's card looks nice for a silver
If the full game will play like the demo El Shaa will be great

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
FIFA who?

1:09 R34listik

I will start playing PES again when they change the "running to take a shit" animation and when the commentators don't sound like they're held at gunpoint
+ the GKs are "slow" and their animations also suck + during "cutscenes" every player acts awkward

Schedule