Fm 2015

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Have you tried it? Is it just another beta?

I didnt bother to download it.

But how do I know the difference between a beta version and full game?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
is it improved since the 2013 version?

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
is it improved since the 2013 version?

It is much worse according to some guys...atm is a crap game, a lot of bugs. They didnt fix anything, they only add few features to add more bugs :lol:

Fifa is crap, manager crap as well...no games for me this year :thumbsup:

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It is much better than the 2013 version in my eyes. I played every version since 2009 and honestly the games just got better every year, definitely not worse. Match engine is much better than last year let alone 2013 and you have way more details/features in the game. This game is just getting more and more realistic and it seems many people find it to difficult therefore calling the game buggy. I read some comments on Facebook and people are seriously complaining about the buggy game because they cant keep clean sheets week in week out. :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
the unclean sheets or bad results are always normal in the beginnning with a new version

i watched it on youtube and saw the details improving

i'm gonna wait untill the free version comes out

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
I too agree the game is better for every year and it gets much more exiting than previous versions.

Im still playing the beta though, but when I get the full version, do you guys know how I know for sure the difference between beta and full game?

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I dont know, got the game on release day and I only played the demo beforehand. Till now there werent any big updates to the game, just a small one where they fixed few bugs concerning keepers (slow reaction after parrying a shot etc.).

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS

When game starts in bottom left corner it say something like this is just beta version, report bugs at...

@discussion about game itself
There was a situation where newer FM is actually worse, but i think this time its not the case.
Interface is better (in my opinion), some new player roles gives you more options, 3D is better looking...
What i don't like is that they focus to much on the looks of 3D (even though many players don't even use it) and to little on the game engine itself, so when you watch game in 3D it looks totally unrealistic in terms of player reactions on field, especially goalkeepers. In 15.1.3 patch they supposedly fixed some of this, but it looks a little unprofessional to add 3 patches just days after official game release which seems to have become common in resent years.

Last edited:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Better every year? Dont fool yourself...they are worse and worse. The reason...because they dont have a competition, just like fifa.

Sidebar is fucking useless, tactic screen same crap, ME fucking unrealisitic :fp:

Better and better yeah :lol:

In real life tactic doesnt have so much affect, other things are much more important...team talk, press conference, rotation, fit squad etc.

Tactic should be lets say about 30% of the game, but in FM is about 100%. You need super tactic to succeed.

They must make something huge for january update, that i will buy.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Tactics are important because fm takes foddernes into account to generate results.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Better every year? Dont fool yourself...they are worse and worse. The reason...because they dont have a competition, just like fifa.

Sidebar is fucking useless, tactic screen same crap, ME fucking unrealisitic :fp:

In real life tactic doesnt have so much affect, other things are much more important...team talk, press conference, rotation, fit squad etc.

Tactic should be lets say about 30% of the game, but in FM is about 100%. You need super tactic to succeed.

In real life there is lots of off the field things that effect performance of individuals and teams, but you cant really implement them in game.
For example, player can perform badly if he was dumped by his girlfriend day before the game(i know that does not happens with gold digers but still). Now imagine if they added girlfriends to the game and you have to call to talk and convince her to make your player happy :)

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

I can assure you that things like team talks, press conference, fitness etc. still play a really big part on match days. If the players for example have the wrong mentality for a certain type of match you will get trashed easily or players not at peak fitness are more likely to get injured. Its defenitly not just about tactics or else you wouldnt be able to win with certain formation against others. You dont need a super tactic to succeed, you just need one which makes sense, is balanced and suits your players and you will be fine.

I really cant see any points in which the game has regressed, for years they added more depth and updated the match engine and new features added are always useful addition to the game. The only point I could bring up against the new version is that till now there is not so much new stuff, its more like an update to the 2014 version. Only big improvements have been made in match engine, scouting and player interaction.

What i don't like is that they focus to much on the looks of 3D (even though many players don't even use it) and to little on the game engine itself, so when you watch game in 3D it looks totally unrealistic in terms of player reactions on field, especially goalkeepers.

I cant second that, in my eyes the game looks more realistic than ever, they have added countless new animation for like every situation on the pitch. Whereas last years version still looked like some football game from 1995, it actually looks much more like real football now.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I tried it. Its seems like its full game but it have a bug. Player names are all messed up and that beta fix with .dll copying doesnt work...

Last edited:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I can assure you that things like team talks, press conference, fitness etc. still play a really big part on match days. If the players for example have the wrong mentality for a certain type of match you will get trashed easily or players not at peak fitness are more likely to get injured. Its defenitly not just about tactics or else you wouldnt be able to win with certain formation against others. You dont need a super tactic to succeed, you just need one which makes sense, is balanced and suits your players and you will be fine.

I really cant see any points in which the game has regressed, for years they added more depth and updated the match engine and new features added are always useful addition to the game. The only point I could bring up against the new version is that till now there is not so much new stuff, its more like an update to the 2014 version. Only big improvements have been made in match engine, scouting and player interaction.

Yeah right...last year i was able to winning only with "danilo" tactic, i won serie a and coppa italia, 2nd season with so muc hope to win a CL, defeat after defeat with hockey results off course. Too much coincidence and tactic bugs in this game...it happens at time to time, but fucking each game?! They still score like crazy from crosses, last year at far post, this at near post. With this ME is impossible...2013 was easy, but at least fun and playable. The best FM so far.

Look at that owngoal:

Is that realistic? :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
windows crack not out yet, only mac

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tadej which version of the game are you playing? I know this type of own goals good it happened often in previous versions but in the new game till now I have seen many goal line clearences and not a single unrealistic own goal. Also I did not see a single cross fluke goal, that also happened a lot in previous games. I used over 100 different tactics in each FM and I dont know which tactical bugs you are refferring to.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
it's been a week and still no torrents :head:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
First FM game for me, one season in.

Not sure if I like it. Seems quite repetitive and you find out reactionary patterns after just a few hours. I feel the game would be better if more things would be out of your direct control, would make it feel less like 'push button a, b or c to receive reaction x, y or z'.

Things like group forming in your squad (could be formed by nationalities or personalities), players interacting with the management above you etc. would make it far more interesting.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Building a good scouting network takes a lot of time.

Try to win cl 10 yrs in row with Milan.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any working version out there?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Check skidrow or reloaded websites from time to time.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Check skidrow or reloaded websites from time to time.

I am (+ nosteam forum), but it would be nice to share here if you guys find something first.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: no steam....i didn't know this one....seems very interesting :thumbsup:

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
nos Team (or no steam :D) released updated version with crash removed and player names fixed. Its working for now.
See you in few months :)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Is it full game?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nos Team (or no steam :D) released updated version with crash removed and player names fixed. Its working for now.
See you in few months :)

pm the link

Schedule