UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 road to UEFA supercup at A. Le Coq Arena

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And got eliminated 3 consecutive years and then didn't make the semifinal the next year, whereas his predecessor did.

#Notdominant

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
This Real team is so blatantly ignored in the discussion of the greatest ever teams because they don't have a feel good underdog story, or revolutionary tactics, or maybe because Real have always traditionally been perceived as the big bad villain of football. They say the defence isn't good enough, or the attack isn't pretty enough. But this is a collection of genuine galacticos that can actually function as a football team. Their counter attacking and aerial prowess are the greatest in history, bar none. Plus they have the trophy collection to match the talk now.

It's time to put some respek on Zigoat's name. For my money the best team of the past 5 years, competing with Pep's early Barca for best team of the 21st century.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sarrismo x haters 1-0

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Sarrismo x haters 1-0

a win over this feyenoord is hardly something to brag about, especially considering their current form and injuries

napoli played at 50% today

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
This Real team is so blatantly ignored in the discussion of the greatest ever teams because they don't have a feel good underdog story, or revolutionary tactics, or maybe because Real have always traditionally been perceived as the big bad villain of football. They say the defence isn't good enough, or the attack isn't pretty enough. But this is a collection of genuine galacticos that can actually function as a football team. Their counter attacking and aerial prowess are the greatest in history, bar none. Plus they have the trophy collection to match the talk now.

It's time to put some respek on Zigoat's name. For my money the best team of the past 5 years, competing with Pep's early Barca for best team of the 21st century.

U wot m8

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And got eliminated 3 consecutive years and then didn't make the semifinal the next year, whereas his predecessor did.

#Notdominant

First manager to take F.C Barca to 3 consecutive semifinals of the UCL

First manager to take F.C Bayern to 3 consecutive semifinals of the UCL

#Dominant

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

#Dominant

That's because Barcelona were Arsenal until 2008.

Didn't Bayern win 3 in a row?

And, having looked it up, that second fact is absolute bullshit. :lol::lol::lol:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

#Dominant

And win nothing.

source.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Oh, wait, you are right.

Pep was the first manager to get Bayern to 3 semifinals and not further in a row.

Hitzfeld, of course, got to the final, semifinal and then won it.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Dude won 21 trophies in 9 years. Dominated Spain and Germany (to the point that their respective national team copied his style to win the World Cup). Created argueably in contention with Milan sacchi the greatest football side to play this sport. Lauded by his peers and experts. But RnB experts are quick to shit on him :thumbsdown:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not even a real fact. :lol::lol::lol:

I mean, Pepe Mel might be decent but Montella has won 25 Serie A titles in row. #dominante!

Imagine being so dominant that you concede 12 goals in those 3 semifinals played.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dude won 21 trophies in 9 years. Dominated Spain and Germany (to the point that their respective national team copied his style to win the World Cup). Created argueably in contention with Milan sacchi the greatest football side to play this sport. Lauded by his peers and experts. But RnB experts are quick to shit on him :thumbsdown:

How much of a shit fan do you have to be to support a manager who's only ever managed against us? Who's managed Barcelona - the scummiest team on Earth...

It is funny that Milan spends the 5th most of any club ever ... and we have people cheering harder for Pepe Mel than for Milan. :lol::lol::lol:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
How much of a shit fan do you have to be to support a manager who's only ever managed against us? Who's managed Barcelona - the scummiest team on Earth...

It is funny that Milan spends the 5th most of any club ever ... and we have people cheering harder for Pepe Mel than for Milan. :lol::lol::lol:

You supported juve vs Madrid last year... Allegri fanboy? You call me a shit fan for admiring man city coach. Yet you admire our direct rivals coach (actual scummiest team on earth)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You supported juve vs Madrid last year... Allegri fanboy? You call me a shit fan for admiring man city coach. Yet you admire our direct rivals coach (actual scummiest team on earth)

Firstly, I like Allegri. He did actually manage the team and brought us to our last title, if you remember.

I wanted them to win because I like Allegri and because it would have meant Madrid repeated, which was the last record we had.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

#Notdominant

PelleGoats record vs Barca in UCL. Played 4 lost 4 . 0%

PepGoats record vs Barca = 50%

:proud:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
How many Balon Dor winners have played for Arsenal ???
Excellent reply to your fraudulent argument.

And it doesn't really mean anything. Barcelona were Arsenal. Pretty game, huge ego, never really achieved much outside their nation.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Excellent reply to your fraudulent argument.

And it doesn't really mean anything. Barcelona were Arsenal. Pretty game, huge ego, never really achieved much outside their nation.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

So Pep wasn't the first manager to take Barca to 3 consecutive semis :o

Glad u looked up the other one (i was only referring to the UCL era(... had a feeling those pesky Germans might have made it 3 semis but couldn't be bothered to check :D

U said Barca were Arsenal... so if thats the case... can you list how many Goats of the game have played for em before 2008... dont even have to have won the balon dor :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Pep and Messi were hugely interdependent on each other....their level both dropped significantly when they were separated....The thing with Messi is that he was given another player who is basically the Brazilian version of himself to play alongside and $h!telegr! as the opposing manager....Like I always say, he's caught in the perfect storm of favourable circumstances and for a time, so too was Pep.

Now after spending a bajillion on the transfer market, I doubt he will win the CL....It will be top keks if he doesn't

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

And he wants to manage Brazil :lol:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
7 times Pep G made it to the semis in his first 7 years of UCL participation.

#Dominance

No, dominance what Real Madrid is doing now. You can't be dominant getting knocked out every year since 2011, losing to lesser teams and getting embarrased sometimes.

What's up with all these Pep and Crissy fanboys? We even got closet Inter fans. Some people here even support other team's managers more than our own.I thought we were Milan fans.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

that style was already in place in barcelona. rijkard's team played more or less same.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

#Dominant

The Spanish allegri :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
No, dominance what Real Madrid is doing now. You can't be dominant getting knocked out every year since 2011, losing to lesser teams and getting embarrased sometimes.

What's up with all these Pep and Crissy fanboys? We even got closet Inter fans. Some people here even support other team's managers more than our own.I thought we were Milan fans.

This is such an embarrassing thread for a Milan forum :fp:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Wake up. This is the new era troll tactic

follow my lead and we will bring them all down

Jammin is lurking right now and knows to not reply to my posts lest he be cut down at the knees

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

2 things

1. He won't ever win a CL again after leaving Messi.
2. You have "420 blaze it" in your sig... so, I can't take you seriously

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

So losing to lesser teams means you were never dominant :eek:

Correct label for Pep admirers is Los Pepes :proud:

Can't wait till he becomes our manager one day