Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
62858900.jpg
:head: 2 months?!

I don't really care about giving out reputation points, I'm not a fan of it. I've been in forums that have them + have the post count thingy available and there's quality and pathetic posts, just like there's quality and pathetic posts in here without both. I don't particularly think it helps or has a negative impact on anything.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Ew I gotta agree. Rep points HERE would be worthless

If you want to increase quality of posting you need SERIOUS MODERATION. I'm on other forums/blogs/sites where they have it. It's only way to insure quality. I mean I got banned from one for using the world 'fuck' and having a grammatical error. Seen other people banned for having stupid opinions "OMGZ he SUCKS!" (without any point behind it).

Rec points would accomplish nothing. Especially here when half the people don't read comments, just say +21894389:star: if it's a person they like.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I AM BACK.

Now to sum up some points i have wanted to say recently while reading the forum by the magic of deleting temporary internet files and cookies, which logs you out. Clever me.

@Wet Ones.

Flamini has done well. I was never a hater, i was just simply being objective. Flamini didn't play well uptil recently and a few times before this, and by a few i mean 2; One with Leo mid-last-year and another when playing RB with Carlo. I'm not a hater, i was just not blindly kissing his ass. Plus. Saying that "Oh Flamini can get it back. PLAY HIM ALLEGRI" and then discrediting everyone who says Dinho should be given a fair chance is the epitome of being hypocritical.

@Paladin.

You are the biggest waste of space i've ever seen on the forum: Incomprehensible posts; Biased posting; Wishing for Elmander to join simply for you both being Swedish. It's hilariously bad. You're not a bad person, probably. Yet you waste so much space and time when i could be reading something good. It's just "Urrghh Slowdorf" and "Elmander Swedish golden ball no?"

@Drucurl.

You can't really say that people shouldn't share things on a public forum when you openly asked people whether you should go to a brothel and that you use a penis extender.

@Capitao.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

@Necromancer.

I am gay but you'll never know me and so it doesn't matter to you. It's not a problem with you doubting me. I just don't see the problem with discussing things in my life. I share things with others on here. Other people don't.

@Wild.

I did not mock casualties of war. I referenced Bombs, these being Missiles. Some people seem to think i meant Suicide bombs. I did not. I simply referenced Missiles. Don't act like you've been wronged. Everyone's construing it wrongly. I overreacted but you're not exactly free of blame. You have no idea what i go through and to think that you do is just ridiculous. We were having a debate about Ibra's fighting style and Onyewu's and you just insulted me about something which is obviously a sore subject. Saying that it shouldn't insult me is just stupid as different things insult different people.

Plus, the fact that you openly started being derogatory towards Jews shows just how ******** you are. You call me an 'Asian Hater' and then you go and insult Jewish people. I argue with Ashish due to him hating England - Fair enough. I remember calling Ashish an Illiterate Indian and everyone was up in arms due to me using Indian as a derogatory term. Now he does the same with Jews and yet nothing is said; Is it because he "Made this forum, son"?

Not saying that things are biased around here. But just that nothing was raised against him; when i'm crucified at every turn when i even utter a word which can be construed as racism or whatever crap you pull.

Now Forza Milan and hopefully we'll win against Auxerre tonight. Plus Rep points or whatever will just be stupid. Not meaning to be offensive but we all know Congo will get 546958674536 for simply saying Borri has swag.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

If you want to increase quality of posting you need SERIOUS MODERATION. I'm on other forums/blogs/sites where they have it. It's only way to insure quality. I mean I got banned from one for using the world 'fuck' and having a grammatical error. Seen other people banned for having stupid opinions "OMGZ he SUCKS!" (without any point behind it).

Rec points would accomplish nothing. Especially here when half the people don't read comments, just say +21894389:star: if it's a person they like.

+21894389:star:

(Sorry but it just had to be done) N/H

:D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Kuj coming back with some confidence and swagger.

Someone got laid during there banning ;)

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

It would eliminate people actually posting +21894389:star: instead they just rate the comment and let the discussion continue.

And if congo gets +823497523 for saying Borri has swag, is that a bad thing? if people like it, whats wrong with it? Whatever it was just a suggestion to maybe stir something interesting, but if everything is perfect fine. As I said to southclaw in pm, personally I'd like to have that option when I see a gaizka post for example.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
why is not kuja banned back for 1 more month? :D so that flamini can win ballondor

It would eliminate people actually posting +21894389:star: instead they just rate the comment and let the discussion continue.

And if congo gets +823497523 for saying Borri has swag, is that a bad thing? if people like it, whats wrong with it? Whatever it was just a suggestion to maybe stir something interesting, but if everything is perfect fine. As I said to southclaw in pm, personally I'd like to have that option when I see a gaizka post for example.
+823497523.33245

kuja its sweet that you got banned for abusing people who died in war, seriously there are so many ways to get the hammer but you found a new one :beer:

And nobody banned you when you abused my proud country and my heritage instead they send me for a vacation :D so shut up

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

I suppose it's what you hope to gain out of it. I have no real problem with a rec system.

I just don't think it'll make any difference on quality of posts. Only moderation can really do that. Mainly by being stickers to staying on topic and grammar/language etc. Personally I'd be fine with that happening, but I know it won't.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score

OR it would just turn into another way for drucurl and Ashish to give each other troll high fives. Probably not a bad idea actually.

Edit: Welcome back, Kuja

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
OR it would just turn into another way for drucurl and Ashish to give each other troll high fives. Probably not a bad idea actually.

Edit: Welcome back, Kuja

you talking to me, pumpkin?
In case you are please disable hidden PMs to higher power

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you talking to me, pumpkin?
It was a general statement, did it seem like I was talking to you? No? Right.

Edit: If it stops the trolling contest between certain members, the ones that mindlessly praise another member just because he's said something to somebody he dislikes, then I'm for it. The games that go on with some members here are hilariously childish.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It was a general statement, did it seem like I was talking to you? No? Right.

engerlish nah my frist lnguage
sawe my name. I wanna puke at people who love to dish and then act as
AngelPray88.339131529_std.jpg

need to work on ignore thing sooner than later

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
engerlish nah my frist lnguage
sawe my name. I wanna puke at people who love to dish and then act as
AngelPray88.339131529_std.jpg

need to work on ignore thing sooner than later

Wasn't trying to be any sort of 'innocent' it just wasn't in anyway an attempt at talking to you.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I feel so wanted. Thank you everyone who has said Welcome and thank you in advance to everyone who was planning to when they saw my post.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@Wild.

I did not mock casualties of war. I referenced Bombs, these being Missiles. Some people seem to think i meant Suicide bombs. I did not. I simply referenced Missiles. Don't act like you've been wronged. Everyone's construing it wrongly. I overreacted but you're not exactly free of blame. You have no idea what i go through and to think that you do is just ridiculous. We were having a debate about Ibra's fighting style and Onyewu's and you just insulted me about something which is obviously a sore subject. Saying that it shouldn't insult me is just stupid as different things insult different people.

Plus, the fact that you openly started being derogatory towards Jews just how ******** you are. You call me an 'Asian Hater' and then you go and insult Jewish people. I argue with Ashish due to him hating England - Fair enough. I remember calling Ashish an Illiterate Indian and everyone was up in arms due to me using Indian as a derogatory term. Now he does the same with Jews and yet nothing is said; Is it because he "Made this forum, son"?

Not saying that things are biased around here. But just that nothing was raised against him; when i'm crucified at every turn when i even utter a word which can be construed as racism or whatever crap you pull.

129149689842286448.jpg

Welcome Back

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Welcome back Kuja (again:D). I already said it in the match thread for today, but anyways.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Kuja! My homo amigo! :star: Welcome back!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Kuja! My homo amigo! :star: Welcome back!

Fucking bitch. America's going down.

:D I'm joking. But it does seem that i'm well enough liked here. It's nice and refreshing; I was beginning to become disillusioned.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People are always more popular after acting like a dick and then giving a lengthy public apology, Kuja. You're like a gay, living Jade Goody.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If that was an apology then i don't know what me remaining stubborn will be. That was in no-way aimed to be an apology.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If that was an apology then i don't know what me remaining stubborn will be. That was in no-way aimed to be an apology.

It looked to me like you backed down. You should have come back bitter and belligerent. :tongue:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Fucking bitch. America's going down.

:D I'm joking. But it does seem that i'm well enough liked here. It's nice and refreshing; I was beginning to become disillusioned.
Not really. :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I said "Well Enough" which implies that it's enough for me.

Also. For me i don't seem angry or having backed down. I'm not gonna complain to mods as nothing will happen. No point.

Schedule