• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
He publicly questioned Fergie's ambition in 2010. SAF wasn't in a position to get involved in a fight then. He has been this season.

Plus Rooney's performances don't deserve anything. Playing like shit, blaming every one else for his crappy form, standing around on the pitch with his hands on his hips every game. Rumors that he got involved in a fight with Phil Jones the other day too.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Moyes 1-0 Ham

OMG!!! fap fap fap

He will bring so much STABILITY!!!! :eek: :g: :b:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Cantona on the stand???

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He publicly questioned Fergie's ambition in 2010. SAF wasn't in a position to get involved in a fight then. He has been this season.

Plus Rooney's performances don't deserve anything. Playing like shit, blaming every one else for his crappy form, standing around on the pitch with his hands on his hips every game. Rumors that he got involved in a fight with Phil Jones the other day too.

Supposedly Jones twatted him.

I thought Rooney was the strongest player ever due to his boxing background?

Or is that now false due to him leaving?

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Mancini > Ferguson

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Rio with a strikers finish- sweet strike.

All the best Ferguson- legend.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SAF is classy as fuck. Great speech mentioning Moyes too. Retiring because his wife's sister has died, and now she's on her own a lot.

Confirmed that Rooney has asked to leave.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Great speech mentioning Moyes too.

Definitely a nice touch.

I never thought Rooney fit with a club like United.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fergie: "He's upset that he got taken off a few times. But an inform Wayne wont be brought off. So he's got to go think about that."

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
SAF is classy as fuck. Great speech mentioning Moyes too. Retiring because his wife's sister has died, and now she's on her own a lot.

are u talkin about the speech on the pitch? i didnt tink he spoke too well at all, he didnt really say much and what he wanted to say he didnt communicate it too well. as he said at the start, he didnt prepare anything and was just going to ramble on.. and that was what he did. but i guess there was a lot of pressure being on the spot like that. and he didnt mention Moyes' name which i thought was odd

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
are u talkin about the speech on the pitch? i didnt tink he spoke too well at all, he didnt really say much and what he wanted to say he didnt communicate it too well. as he said at the start, he didnt prepare anything and was just going to ramble on.. and that was what he did. but i guess there was a lot of pressure being on the spot like that. and he didnt mention Moyes' name which i thought was odd

I thought it was fine. He got his points across.

- Thanked the club/players/fans
- Praised Paul Scholes
- Told the players to never forget who they play for
- Wished Darren Fletcher well
- Told the fans/club to back "Our new manager" in the same way the club backed him years ago.

Wasn't much more he could say.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
I thought it was fine. He got his points across.

- Thanked the club/players/fans
- Praised Paul Scholes
- Told the players to never forget who they play for
- Wished Darren Fletcher well
- Told the fans/club to back "Our new manager" in the same way the club backed him years ago.

Wasn't much more he could say.

yea fair enough he probably hit on most of the points he should have had, but i just didnt think he spoke well. but to be fair if that was me standing infront of 60000 fans and god knows how many watchin on tv then i doubt id have spoken any better. he just kinda rambelled over his words, i thought he would have given a much better goodbye speech, a speech that the hairs wud stand on the back of your neck i guess. wasnt easy for him though

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's not really a speech kind of guy. All his best quotes have been spontaneous reactions to events/questions.

Speaking of which - manutd_fan, do you think everyone would appreciate it if we give them some classic quotes in the Ferguson thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule