The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
8f7187f4175716956d746458ed02b039.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
But yeah diavolo when was the last time we had a ballon d'or or CL-winning player under B&G? If you'd tell me we're getting the B&G of our first 15-20 years with the biggest wallet in Europe and new, fresh and inovative ideas, then yes.

But if you're telling me we'd get that antique, oldfashioned and pleased couple who didn't do a fuckshit for this club besides ruining it's reputation and making midtable become a reality... then hell no.

Who was the last human ballon d’or winner?
When was the last time juventus had one?
When was the last time an Italian team had one?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
everyday rnb malakia

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Diavolo doesnt like mirabelli much either... so we're on the same page. You?

hes not that bad .. just want him to not open his mouth anymore speaks shit everytime

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Free transfers are good, idk why people mind them. As long as you get the right players(and so far it looks like we're on the right track), it makes sense to get solid players without paying a substantial fee.

emre can is free but too much competition

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso just dropped a bomb about playing in England, he basically said he’s very happy at milan but you’ll never know what the future holds. If a club comes up with his release clause (40m). They will sit down and talk.

I read this in Arabic, I can’t find it in English.

Don't really mind if Suso leaves. We need quicker players on the wings. Plus if he goes back to England, I would guess it's to one of the top clubs there in which case he would be nothing more than a rotational player. Probably a step back in his career. 40m seems like a solid price for him if someone is willing to pay that.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here are the stories regarding a possible sale. I'm sure the rumors will just grow over time until the refinancing is complete one way or the other.

Repubblica confirms everything: the first official offer arrived to take over Milan. Arab offer, from the fund that belongs to Al-Falasi. But it is not the only one. A Russian fund (Usmanov) and an American consortium are also interested in Milan. For the time being, the Arab offer has been frozen, awaiting the refinancing issue. But the new owner hypothesis for Milan is a current thing. Initially it could take over as a minority shareholder.

According to what was reported by Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands today, March 15, Arab Saeed Al Falasi would have submitted a bid to take over the majority stake in Milan by Yonghong Li, increasingly in difficulty. Al Falasi comes from a noble family of the Emirates and is the owner of the International Triangle Group, which deals with construction, brokerage and trade.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GK: Reina
Def: Strinic
Mid: Wilshere, Meyer
winger: Bernard

Thats all freebies but its far from hopeless.
For reference: Galliani's freebies are a bunch of hopelessness (Except MVB)

Strinic is the only questionable call on the list. But even so, as a replacement for Antonelli it's not terrible. He'll probably only be here 2 years max. It seems this management is more competent in getting rid of players.

If signing Wilshere means one of Bona will never play for Milan again then i'm all for it.

I like Wilshere a lot. Yes he's been injured constantly, but I think he is always hungry for the win. And he has very good ball control, a very underrated player in general.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strinic is the only questionable call on the list. But even so, as a replacement for Antonelli it's not terrible. He'll probably only be here 2 years max. It seems this management is more competent in getting rid of players.

I like Wilshere a lot. Yes he's been injured constantly, but I think he is always hungry for the win. And he has very good ball control, a very underrated player in general.

Ideally I think it would be good if we were able to land one of Meyer or Wilshere for free then buy another class mid with transfer funds. Then get someone like Bernard or Joanthan Bamba for free and buy another class winger as well with transfer funds.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They're certainly not trying to. Wenger just said that they offered him a new contract but he hasn't accepted yet. He also said he doesnt want to lose him

The rumor is Arsenal offered him a new deal in which he would need to take a pay cut.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Gazidis is Kroenke boi?

Ivan on finance:

We have to hold back cash for the security of the stadium mortgage with the banks. We’re spending everything we can. However you can see in last two windows breaking our transfer record we have money for investment.

FFP has worked. 6 or 7 years ago clubs across Europe made a total loss of 1.8 billion. Now it’s almost at break even. FFP still investigating transfers, eg Neymar. Clubs still getting banned from Europe, AC Milan may be getting one in the summer.

http://news.arseblog.com/2018/03/ivan-gazidis-and-raul-sanllehi-address-fans-forum-report/

Usmanov to take over Milan to show them?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Jeison Murillo, Ivan Perisic, Gabriel Barbosa and Marcelo Brozovic are among the current Nerazzurri players who were scouted by Mirabelli."

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/ac-m...scout-massimo-mirabelli-as-technical-director

From another site:

" The last tangible sign of Mirabelli's work in the Nerazzurri was the positive advice on Gabriel Barbosa, better known as Gabigol."

Lets also not forget that Braida signed Dugarry instead of Zidane. There are some masterstrokes that come from scouts, and some fuck ups like this one.

Mirabellis advise on Kondogbia for example was great, and then his Gabigol advice seems to not be so great.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who was the last human ballon d’or winner?
When was the last time juventus had one?
When was the last time an Italian team had one?

Yeah but you still haven't answered my 2nd question. Juve at least ranks up in Europe's current TOP 5 clubs. Under B&G we hardly made TOP 10 in Italy.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here are the stories regarding a possible sale. I'm sure the rumors will just grow over time until the refinancing is complete one way or the other.

Repubblica confirms everything: the first official offer arrived to take over Milan. Arab offer, from the fund that belongs to Al-Falasi. But it is not the only one. A Russian fund (Usmanov) and an American consortium are also interested in Milan. For the time being, the Arab offer has been frozen, awaiting the refinancing issue. But the new owner hypothesis for Milan is a current thing. Initially it could take over as a minority shareholder.

According to what was reported by Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands today, March 15, Arab Saeed Al Falasi would have submitted a bid to take over the majority stake in Milan by Yonghong Li, increasingly in difficulty. Al Falasi comes from a noble family of the Emirates and is the owner of the International Triangle Group, which deals with construction, brokerage and trade.

They all wanna buy milan. This summer year zero! Sooner or laterz we gonna get that CL. Its our DNA!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but you still haven't answered my 2nd question. Juve at least ranks up in Europe's current TOP 5 clubs. Under B&G we hardly made TOP 10 in Italy.

We are the dark horse of the football world. Every year we get a little darker.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People seem to forget that Berlu routinely broke world records for players who did not become legends. Asking for a perfect rate of success for any manager is unrealistic.

I think that the only reason we worry about success rates is because we assume (fairly many times) that we have a limited budget.

Using free players to replace bench players is fine. It might also signal many departures. Ki looks like a Montolivo replacement, for example.

I think our first XI is relatively strong. It needs some work, but I think depth is our biggest problem. But the bigger question is where we end the season. If we make the CL spots I think our transfer market looks very different.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We'll probably find out more in a month or so when the refinancing issue becomes more clear.

Hope it will not be a long saga.

Want a sheik to arrive with cash, or gold bars and pay on the spot!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our first XI is relatively strong? Compared to what? The only thing we have strong is def. All the rest needs wc reinforcements.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People seem to forget that Berlu routinely broke world records for players who did not become legends. Asking for a perfect rate of success for any manager is unrealistic.

I think that the only reason we worry about success rates is because we assume (fairly many times) that we have a limited budget.

Using free players to replace bench players is fine. It might also signal many departures. Ki looks like a Montolivo replacement, for example.

I think our first XI is relatively strong. It needs some work, but I think depth is our biggest problem. But the bigger question is where we end the season. If we make the CL spots I think our transfer market looks very different.

Don't mind if we can actually land some free players that actually have quality. Looking at the starting XI we currently have and going into next season, I think the only thing we need to be buy are a quality mid and a quality winger. CF only if a proven one becomes available like a Cavani or Aguero. Maybe even consider Belotti again, but only if his asking price comes down significantly.

Last edited:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla.

Reports say that Valter Birsa is next in line to buy AC Milan. He feels the club was wrong in letting him go, so he got an investor (Flamini), who will buy the club for him. He feels thats the only way he can get back to play for his beloved club. When Flamini was asked about it, he responded: "Its true. In helping him so he can bench Jack and win some games for "soon to be our" club."

images

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score

how many times have we said that x will be ok for the bench and they end up being a massive part of the first team? kucka, nocerino, borini, alex etc

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Andrea
@andrea___182
Richiesta #Wilshere al Milan : 5,5 milioni annui, interessato al nostro progetto solo se resta Gattuso.

Wilshere interested in our project but only if Gattuso remains. Demands 5.5m€ salary tho :fp:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Yes to Wilshere. If free that is good, at least a talented player!!!! Better then all our mids.

Yes to selling to arabs.

Yes to dollar-cavani swap.

No to Reina, yes to Perin.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea___182
Ieri Mirabelli a Londra ha incontrato sia l’agente di @JackWilshere che l’intermediario per #EmreCan .
http://Oracolorn.it

Richiesta #Wilshere al Milan : 5,5 milioni annui, interessato al nostro progetto solo se resta Gattuso.
Richiesta #EmreCan : 10 milioni di bonus alla firma .
@Oracolo_RN
http://Oracolorn.it

Yesterday Mirabelli met with Wilshere's agent who is also an intermediary for Emre Can. Wilshere's asking price is 5.5m and he is interested in joining Milan only if Gattuso remains. The requests for Emre Can included a 10m signing bonus.

Let's start passing the hat around guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule