AC Milan on U.S.A Tour (Milan vs. Chelsea July 24th)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Cescania said:
Sorry about the confusion :tongue: . To be exact, here:

Chicago Fire vs AC Milan
HKTime 28/7 (Thu) 9am

Chelsea vs AC Milan
HKTime 1/8 (Mon) 3am

I think the time is correct this time. I checked with the TV Programme schedule.
thanks a lot..but wait? chelsea are going to play milan again?

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
I mean c`mon we have 5 threads for USA , why can we have only 1 for USA and one for the games !

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This was a simple preseason friendly with the Milan squad not at full strength, and a chance for the new arrivals to cut their teeth in the Milan system. Did we really expect the newbies to just blend in seamlessly with the regulars right off the bat as if they'd been playing together for 15 years? Plus, I doubt the guys are going to break their neck for a match like this and thus risk injury before the regular season starts. Matches like these are about as useless as the NFL preseason (the scores of empty seats on Sunday seemed to emphasize that).

Basically, I've read through some long posts on here and it seems a bit excessive that we're playing armchair quarterback for one meaningless game.

artwanted.com/slyfox

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
rasp said:
BBC teletext says that chelsea will move in today (thursday) for Sheva bloody hope not
i kno its a little off topic

OFFICIAL A.C. MILAN ANNOUNCEMENT
7/28/2005
MILAN – With respect to what has been published today in the English press, A.C. Milan categorically refutes being in negotiation with Chelsea FC for the transfer of Andriy Shevchenko. In aiming to clear up any outstanding speculation, A.C. Milan repeat that the player is not for transfer.
[source:acmilan.com]

Schedule