ROSSONERI7 said:
Thanks alot Rossoneri17! :D

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
Kyara said:
thx....did u see that lob from gattuso to cafu...beautiful, vieri WAS NOT OFFSIDE, gila seemed tired, and does anybody else thik its cool that after rui scored he went strait to hug maldini on the bench and nobody else:proud:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
maldini_mo said:
thx....did u see that lob from gattuso to cafu...beautiful, vieri WAS NOT OFFSIDE, gila seemed tired, and does anybody else thik its cool that after rui scored he went strait to hug maldini on the bench and nobody else:proud:
Actually he was being substited when he went to hug him; Rui out, Capitano in :)
And you're welcome ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
maldini_mo said:
thx....did u see that lob from gattuso to cafu...
God,, Gattuso trying to do a Maradona again ? Glad I didn't see it. It's called fluke btw ;)

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
Passion for *9* said:
God,, Gattuso trying to do a Maradona again ? Glad I didn't see it. It's called fluke btw ;)
i dont think it was fluke, it landed rite on cafus feet...:o

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
ACMRULE! said:
that is so not a right thing to say. Do you even realise that when kaka and Rui played together we have never lost a match?

yeah thats because the christmas tree formation is considerably defensive and kaka is doing all the creative work that rui forgot how to do. if rui plays solo behind the 2 strikers... may god have mercy on us.

rui USED to have class and that was waaaay back in his viola days. the guy never got his form back since he came to milan. you can't expect him to start playing like he used to now that he is only getting older.

the truth is that rui should thank the gods and the universe that he is still in red and black he is not milan material and if we were to sell him none of the big clubs would be interesting in purchasing his services.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
kenichy said:
yeah thats because the christmas tree formation is considerably defensive and kaka is doing all the creative work that rui forgot how to do. if rui plays solo behind the 2 strikers... may god have mercy on us.

rui USED to have class and that was waaaay back in his viola days. the guy never got his form back since he came to milan. you can't expect him to start playing like he used to now that he is only getting older.

the truth is that rui should thank the gods and the universe that he is still in red and black he is not milan material and if we were to sell him none of the big clubs would be interesting in purchasing his services.

not true. yes, he isn't the same player that he used to be, but he is still capable of contributing. the man is too talented not to. he's probably one of my favorite players to watch...every touch of his is genius. clubs would kill to have him on their bench.

and as for him not reaching his fiorentina form in milan..he never had the same scoring exploits, but he has always provided assists and attacking creativity...the 2002/03 season he was spectacular,,particularly in europe. remember that 4-0 drubbing we gave deportivo? pippo may have had a hattrick, but rui had a hand in every single goal. rui was undoubtedly instrumental in bringing home number 6.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo Powers said:
not true. yes, he isn't the same player that he used to be, but he is still capable of contributing. the man is too talented not to. he's probably one of my favorite players to watch...every touch of his is genius. clubs would kill to have him on their bench.

and as for him not reaching his fiorentina form in milan..he never had the same scoring exploits, but he has always provided assists and attacking creativity...the 2002/03 season he was spectacular,,particularly in europe. remember that 4-0 drubbing we gave deportivo? pippo may have had a hattrick, but rui had a hand in every single goal. rui was undoubtedly instrumental in bringing home number 6.
Absolutely agreed, in fact we made a big mistake last season when we didn't use Rui enough when the players he could have replaced were injured/worn out ... Surely he doesn't have the same speed or stamina as he did when he was in Florence, but his class, vision and passing are things that should not be wasted on the bench ... His assists in CL 02-03 are unforgettable and I still believe that, given enough chances, he can still be as influential this season too En Sha Allah :)

PS: Your sig is
biggthumpup.gif

shaj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Fabergas, Gattuso, Joe Cole, Terry, Maradona, Nesta
Actually...

Kyara said:
Actually he was being substited when he went to hug him; Rui out, Capitano in :)
And you're welcome ;)

If I'm not mistaken Rui was never substituted. And Maldini never got in. But I could be wrong.

So that would mean Rui did go all the way to Maldini, exclusively, to celebrate. Awwww how sweet...

But you know what's even funnier. And again I could be mistaken. Take a look at the clip again. Right behind Maldini is an arm raised high. I'm assuming that was Seedorf expectin a high five from Rui. But the poor lad was completely ignored!

Ha Ha Ha

God I hate Seedorf with a passion...

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
shaj said:
If I'm not mistaken Rui was never substituted. And Maldini never got in. But I could be wrong.

So that would mean Rui did go all the way to Maldini, exclusively, to celebrate. Awwww how sweet...

But you know what's even funnier. And again I could be mistaken. Take a look at the clip again. Right behind Maldini is an arm raised high. I'm assuming that was Seedorf expectin a high five from Rui. But the poor lad was completely ignored!

Ha Ha Ha

Nope, he never was substituted as far as I saw. Reminded me of when Bobo scored in the WC and ran straight to the bench to hug Pippo. Awww, poor, left out Seedorf.

jen1000

Beginner
Reaction score
Maldini never got on the pitch during the game. But yeah I thought it was great when Rui ran over to him, they sure miss him when he doesn't play. :rolleyes:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
shaj said:

Ha Ha Ha

Ye, Maldini didn't play that game. I was thinking he would get in as he was in full outfit already.

I also saw the Seedorf incident. Poor him~

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
Congo Powers said:
the man is too talented not to. he's probably one of my favorite players to watch...every touch of his is genius. clubs would kill to have him on their bench.

no offense... but you are easily impressed if rui is trully one of your favorite players to watch.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
kenichy said:
no offense... but you are easily impressed if rui is trully one of your favorite players to watch.

what the fuck. my personal preferences are being criticised.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
shaj said:
Opps, don't know why it looked like a substitution to me, thanx for correcting me there :D

Maldini_mo, sowwy, my bad :tongue: :)

Reaction score
Ac Milan/chelsea In New Jersy.....help....

Hi....i Was At This Game And Want To Know The Name Of The Music That Was Being Played When Ac Milan Took The Field For Warm Ups????? It Was A Great Song.....can Anyone Help????

Vic

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
VBOND0071 said:
Hi....i Was At This Game And Want To Know The Name Of The Music That Was Being Played When Ac Milan Took The Field For Warm Ups????? It Was A Great Song.....can Anyone Help????

Vic
Click on this forums search bar and type in Milan song. Scroll down the results intil you see a thread by the name Milan anthem. In that thread you will get a link for the song.

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
Lo Tsar said:
Click on this forums search bar and type in Milan song. Scroll down the results intil you see a thread by the name Milan anthem. In that thread you will get a link for the song.
i did that man honest before u on google u do milan songs and it has a few like il diavolo and that but they r a bit short

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Gilardino Jr said:
i did that man honest before u on google u do milan songs and it has a few like il diavolo and that but they r a bit short
Not on Google, on this site. Type it in at the search bar at the top of the page.

Schedule