The Rumour Commode XV

How do you rate this mercato? (10 = best)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
RnB scouting tool:

"Do i believe this player is world class?"

Yes = no way will Berlusoni buy this player

No = Fodder player

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Teams aiming on players , we getting trees..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Has there actually been reports of Sharaawy doing coke or is this a R&B concoction?

With that said, Sharaawy just isn't good, coke or no coke.

google el shaarawy cocaina

internet dont lie

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i mean............................

eOBfWFl.jpg

srsly dog....

ALLENAMENTO_8--620x385.jpg

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
if football manages to become #1 sport in china they will be pumping out 2 messis a year

edit: apparantly it already is
why arent they dominating football?
Tactical and physical limitations. But they are on it, give them a decade.

All these coefficient nonsense will become useless when Chinese league becomes the greatest in the world.

If you pick your team now, you can mock the bandwagoners later.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Fellaini is a huuuge gamble even if he comes on a free transfer . The only deal that would not be horrible is if he came on a loan.

El Shaarawy I doubt he'd play here and would stay only if we don't find anywhere to unload him . Things happened and everyone needs to move on.

Get rid of Cerci, Nocerino, De Jong. Get Soriano and depending on whether Menez is close to being healed, get a right midfielder. It would be a good transfer market.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fellaini is a huuuge gamble even if he comes on a free transfer . The only deal that would not be horrible is if he came on a loan.

El Shaarawy I doubt he'd play here and would stay only if we don't find anywhere to unload him . Things happened and everyone needs to move on.

Get rid of Cerci, Nocerino, De Jong. Get Soriano and depending on whether Menez is close to being healed, get a right midfielder. It would be a good transfer market.

with Soriano, Boateng and a RM alone?

no it won't. we need someone better than Soriano for CM. we need someone to replace montolivo. Banega is a realistic and good option. If we bring another midfielder I want a playmaker and not a runner - we have enough of those.

Sensi has officially gone for the Sassuolo/Juve combination so that boat has gone. Cristante was always an interesting italian that we needed to sell for money at the time, he's gone to Palermo (albeit on loan). Next year Locatelli gets promoted and hopefully Montolivo leaves along with De Jong and we can start building the midfield again.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Banega, soriano and fellaini (on loan only) does sound pretty solid.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Banega, soriano and fellaini (on loan only) does sound pretty solid.

For a January market it does for sure. Each one of those players steps in almost as a starter so why not.

As for fellaini and the complaints. For what and where we are he is fine as long as we don't overspend. He is limited as a player but his fifts namely aerial ability would be huge for us. Plus maybe we need a violent prick in the team.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really dont see the need for Soriano after the Boateng return. We have several players now who work well in the space behind the forward.

Banega or Witsel - just one of them would be a good signing. Both would be unnecessary unless we plan to sell Montolivo right now.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tuttosp0rt:

Chinese investor from Bees entourage is not Jack Ma (alibaba)

Milan will go for Witsel (22m rumoured rejected) + El Ghazi (10m) after we sell Shaarawy and Adriano.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
I really dont see the need for Soriano after the Boateng return. We have several players now who work well in the space behind the forward.

Banega or Witsel - just one of them would be a good signing. Both would be unnecessary unless we plan to sell Montolivo right now.

Without Cerci and Suso now, Boateng should be used mainly on the right now. Soriano together with Banega will be good, especially if we're gonna sell Nocerino and DeJong. Poli can go to Napoli if the price is right.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Tuttosp0rt:

Chinese investor from Bees entourage is not Jack Ma (alibaba)

Milan will go for Witsel (22m rumoured rejected) + El Ghazi (10m) after we sell Shaarawy and Adriano.

If only this was from a credible source and not Tuttoshit. But, if true, :eek:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes I agree with that. Same level of useful player who can hold things together. But both are not world class nor ever likely to be world class.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Stop with these fellaini rumours already ffs :fp:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Inter now looking at Soriano as a replacement for Guarin if he goes to Jiangsu.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Banega is more atracking than Monto and both are different than Axe.
Correct if am wrong but Banega is like AM.
The one in a 4.3.1.2 or behind the ST in a 4.2.3.1.
Berto is the one who will lose his place if we signed any of those unless he start to play deeper.
Monto will be worried if we sign Xhaka.

Last edited:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
"Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid transfer banned for next two windows. (FIFA)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule