Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
Forza Pazzini.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Welcome Pazzini! :)

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He got Sampdoria into CL, he can get us into CL.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome G Pazinni

score +15 goals or get booted !!

Last edited:

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
somehow i have a good feeling about this transfer and i think Pazzini-Pato will work, but not with Boateng as the "playmaker".

let´s try to sign Diego or Kaka now.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
He will come good for us.

All we needed was a proper CF who can play 90 minutes. He has support now. Much more than Samp with Robinho, Boateng and Montolivo. Constant and Urby can cross into the box as well. I have full faith he will regain his form.

Another great signing by B and G. The important fact that he can be relied upon to play 90 minutes cannot be overlooked.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score

All we needed was a proper CF who can play 90 minutes. He has support now. Much more than Samp with Robinho, Boateng and Montolivo. Constant and Urby can cross into the box as well. I have full faith he will regain his form.

Another great signing by B and G. The important fact that he can be relied upon to play 90 minutes cannot be overlooked.

That was much better!;)

Prince_27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

I think Pazzini is more ST then CF, he is a classic 9 striker that needs someone behind him that will asist him...
I hope that kaka will returs us and then we can play with the 3 brazilians with Pazzini in the front... and Boa Monto Noce behing them.. that can be a wery good team

CuttingEdge

Beginner
Reaction score
I think Cassano is better than Pazzini.But he is a bitch and Pazzini was the most potent striker at Inter.We'd maked a good deal.It's Pazzo time!

voom

Banned
Reaction score
He will get his confidence back at Milan.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
PAZOOOOOO!!!

Good. Good. Will do great this year.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

why troll dude are u that bored

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
This shitz depressing... Tottenham actually looks stronger than us... wtf

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
stupid people partnering Pazzini with Pato.....

we should be talking about how compatible he is with Robinho, not Pato. Robinho will be our star striker next year... hopefully El Shaarawy will prove me wrong and show that he can grow into something.. for me he still lacks alot of character at this stage. I have totally disregarded Pato and Pazzini from the equation - the only thing with them is the time they will take from the other two players. Both these players are known to be 'invisible' players - who tend to disappear from games and make zero impact - just like the legendary Alberto Gilardino.

Gilardino was a champion :lol::lol::lol::fp:

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and we have lots of player who can give him great crossing balls :proud:

he's a tricky and smart header, never win against big smart center back, he's not bierhoff :o

how dare you?!
we have :star:abate:star: :o:o:o:o

Pazzini is not bad but Cassano + 7m? we could have bought Berbatov for that! I thought we didnt have any money to spend and we do this.

We could have bought a lot of different good players for that.. but, Berbatov? lol Our attack is struggling as is... We don't need to add a choke-master

Last edited:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
It's not that I have a problem with the player Pazzo is, but it just doesn't make any sense to me..

We haven't spend anything all summer, but then suddenly we shell out 12m for Pazzo, who is good, not great but good, and who isn't worth 12m anyways because he was frozen out of the Inter squad..

I mean why, why would overpay for a BACKUP player, if you are on such a tight budget, while strengtening your rival.

Anyways, If a good CM and an LB arrive I guess I would be fine with this mercato.

Good luck and welcome Pazzo.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Hope he will turn out to be miracle signing like previuos players from merda.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
why troll dude are u that bored

Pazzini is a very professional player. What is important to note is that Milan has brought the career of many players back on track. Pazzini will be no different. He will be very motivated to prove inter wrong god willing. What is important is he can play for 90 minutes and week in week out. He is physically fit from all the images i saw of him on inter's bench.

I have faith in him.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Given Pato injury record this was a necessary signing and maybe he turns out to be a decent signing but my gut says he will be another Giladino. Can't see him and Pato working well up top together if Allegri will actually take that route.

Fiero

Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

wm6o6.png

PAZZOOOOOOOOO!

Pazzini-poking-eyes.jpg

I've got my eyes on you bruh!

Dream signing. :proud: Pazzolivo joining in the same mercato... 2006 commode would have exploded. :o

Crashie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I actually like this transfer, he is the man we need as a attacker side by side with Pato!

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
welcome pazzo.
love the goal celebration. clearly a man of many tastes, all of them fishy. :b:

he is probably the best players at heading the ball in serie A. we just need to figure out how to cross the ball.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i never usually do this, but i predicted this transfer a couple of months ago, tho i didn't expect cassano to leave in the same deal. The more and more I think about it the more it makes sense. this guy had 1 bad half season. He's still a great internation quality striker. He's fitter, younger, more motivated than cassano, he has more resale value and also plays in the position we need. 2 x ST 2x SS with emmanuelson and KPB ready to fill in when needed. All in all not bad for an extra 7m and I imagine he is on less wages. I'm just glad that it didn't take them till the 31st to wrap this up and there are still a few days to bring in 1 more player. I don't know why but I never really accepted cassano, probably because I felt that he wouldn't be needed once pato regained fitness. He's got great individual skill but pazzo is better for the system as a whole, no point having three SS who all play in the same place. I think the sending off against inter in april 2011 sums up cassano for fe. too much of a joker, footballs life and death not a playground. My only concern is that pazzini hasn't played this pre season and will take him a while to recover. Plus i have a new celebration for when i score in the park next weekend!

Schedule