Week 18: Milan 0-1 Bologna 06/01/2016 15.00 CET

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
Official Lineup!

MILAN: Donnarumma; Abate, Mexes, Alex, De Sciglio; Honda, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Bonaventura; Niang, Bacca.
A disposizione: Abbiati, Livieri, Antonelli, Calabria, Zapata, Ely, De Jong, Poli, Kucka, J.Mauri, Cerci, Luiz Adriano.
Allenatore: Sinisa Mihajlovic

We are gonna destroy Bologna :star:
I can't wait for this game

I really feel bad that everyone isignoring you, so Ive come to the rescue.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
b783056db0354a090e35a33f1dcd620b.jpg

You line does not look parallel to other lines... :lol:

AminAcid

Primavera
Reaction score
So i woke up early and got late to work for the sake of watching Milan dominate Bologna and getting the 3 points comfortably at home... I don't really know what to take from this, we played fairly well throughout the game, but we just couldn't finish.
We are in dire need of reinforcements in midfield and the back, KPB is a good signing but not enough...
FML im sick of this shit :fp:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, our CL challenge is effectively over.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
? I learnt to accept that since the end of the 2014 season itself.

I'm considering running a AA sort of deal for Milan fans, who like me can't let go of the notion that we where a world class team:lol:

All the buts, ifs and shoulds around here.

This team sucks.

Pretty much, if constantly after almost every game you have to say things like:

- if only that pass had gone trough.
- if only he moved a inch to save that goal and so on.

You know your team sucks.

Oh. I was so convinced it was tonight. We lost huh?

Business as usual then.

Consistency is they key in life.

Our full backs are as much of a problem as our midfielders. They cant advance the ball to save their lives.

It makes our already mediocre midfield worse.

Some people are calling for a CB but I would rather stick with Alex-Roma and get a new RB and midfiders

Yeah investing in CB'S would be foolish atm considering what a shite budget we have (i'm probably being to generous about it being shit, its more like inexistent)

We need at least 1 proper ball playing midfielder, and 2 full backs as the ones we have are utter shite and i have no faith in DES getting his shit in line anytime soon.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Just watched the highlights, seems to me like we deserved to lose

Also I just realized that jokerini scored against us :fp:

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Just watched the highlights, seems to me like we deserved to lose

Also I just realized that jokerini scored against us :fp:

Not really, we should have won and should have scored at least 2 goals.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not really, we should have won and should have scored at least 2 goals.

Bacca missed a sitter, Jack's chance in the box that should have been burried, Niang missing an open goal :fp: then Cerci's 2 fuck ups at the end where he was with Bacca 2v1 against the keeper and he tried to dribble past Mirante :lol: and the offside goal... honestly Bacca himself should have had 2-3 goals yesterday

Still can't believe we lost this one... Bologna played OK, but compared to the game vs Napoli I watched where they were 3-0 this was nothing. Excuses excuses I know, but we should have 7 more points on the table

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
I agree with those on that we weren't bad, we played actually decent and deserved a different outcome.. We had so many chances.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
ah well, if any good comes from this game...it is to demonstrate to management how we need reinforcements in defense and midfield during this ongoing January transfer period

surely they will do something about it now, right?

right?

*echo echo echo*

is anybody listening?!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ah well, if any good comes from this game...it is to demonstrate to management how we need reinforcements in defense and midfield during this ongoing January transfer period

surely they will do something about it now, right?

right?

*echo echo echo*

is anybody listening?!

More like demonstrate to management that Miha isn't the man for the job so let's go cheap January and start Year 0 next year.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
More like demonstrate to management that Miha isn't the man for the job so let's go cheap January and start Year 0 next year.

Just read on Milannews Conte is the "dream" for summer 2016 for the reconstruction.

Man I'm so tired of reading this word year after year unless reconstruction doesn't stand for reconstructing the whole management and not for hiring a new coach to blame for the fails of the management.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan Channel: Alex and Mexes didn't train with the Milan squad. In case they will not be avaliable, Zapata should start against Roma.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Luiz Adriano could play from the start vs Roma instead of Niang. #**********

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Romagnoli, DeSciglio; Honda, Kucka, Bertolacci, Bonaventura; Luiz Adriano, Bacca;

‪#‎MilanChannel‬

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Alex (injured) and Cerci (possible departure) are not called up for the match Roma-Milan.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Alex (injured) and Cerci (possible departure) are not called up for the match Roma-Milan.

Called-up players:
Abbiati, Donnarumma, Livieri (97), Abate, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Rodrigo Ely, Mexes, Romagnoli, Zapata, Bertolacci, Bonaventura, De Jong, Jos? Mauri, Kucka, Montolivo, Poli, Boateng, Bacca, Honda, Luiz Adriano, Niang.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
is he albi or patosheva? Hes posting style alternates between the two

No wonder you have no idea you're Pharoah if you think VultureSheva posts like Patosheva. :fp:

Zapata could be useful if uses his pace and strength. He is the worst CB we have, though - discounting Ely for small unfortunate sample size.

Schedule