Milan-Chelsea In Montreal This summer

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don Dada said:
Milan and Chelsea in Montreal?...How many daughters do i have to give away to get tickets. j/k. Anyone have an idea of how much the tickets normally go for during these North American tours. I almost went to the Philadelphia game last summer but all my friends bailed on me. :head: Milan haters :head:
And Cuore...seriously...we should get a group goin and maybe we can get a group price.

:dance:

I saw MILAN - JUVE couple of summer ago for SUPERCOPA ITALIA, not an exhibition but a real match... I bought 3 tickets for $180 (US, not CANADIAN) from ticketmaster.... But they were great seats only 75 feet from the goal of one side... The center line seat would run somewhere from $120....

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Don Dada said:
Milan and Chelsea in Montreal?...How many daughters do i have to give away to get tickets. j/k. Anyone have an idea of how much the tickets normally go for during these North American tours. I almost went to the Philadelphia game last summer but all my friends bailed on me. :head: Milan haters :head:
And Cuore...seriously...we should get a group goin and maybe we can get a group price.

Ya man for sure, once its official, we'll get it done. A bunch of my friends are already in.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Oh is it? Iam not aware of it! sounds exciting..

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
xaxaxa i expect this final in the cl,but........what`s happened;(

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gatorbasu said:
And that FRANCE and USSR was a great match, with BELANOV and PLATINI going agiasnt each other.... In fact, after that match, I thought that USSR would have won that WC.. But unfortunately, the referee's help to BELGIUM for 2 off sides goal in the extra time was the cause of their demise...
Oh man, this was even worse then Milan's loss to 'pools. You play and try and you get two goals from offside. Actually the same situation happened in the Milan-Pool game, the second goal situation. Referee on the right side waved his flag for offside, so naturally all defence stopped, but the big guy didn't whistle for no apparent reason and Coulemans or Scifo scored. They both scored from the offside, but this is a history now. BTW Canada lost to USSR's second string teams 2:0, after Soviets destroyed Hungary 6:0 and drew with France 1:1. This was the best USSR team in years, mostly made from Dinamo Kiev players.

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
newyorker said:
Oh man, this was even worse then Milan's loss to 'pools. You play and try and you get two goals from offside. Actually the same situation happened in the Milan-Pool game, the second goal situation. Referee on the right side waved his flag for offside, so naturally all defence stopped, but the big guy didn't whistle for no apparent reason and Coulemans or Scifo scored. They both scored from the offside, but this is a history now. BTW Canada lost to USSR's second string teams 2:0, after Soviets destroyed Hungary 6:0 and drew with France 1:1. This was the best USSR team in years, mostly made from Dinamo Kiev players.
Finally someone with some apreciation, a great team they were. Hopefully Ukraine can now carry the torch.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oma_B said:
Finally someone with some apreciation, a great team they were. Hopefully Ukraine can now carry the torch.

LOL, u were what 1 year old then???

As we usually do we went completely off topic...Proly should open a new tread or look for the old one, so no one will be pointing me out :p

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
7/24 AC Milan-Chelsea @ Gillette Stadium
7/27 Chicago Fire- AC Milan @ Soldier Field 8:30pm
7/28 D.C. United-Chelsea @ FedEx Field, Live on ESPN2 8:00pm
7/31 AC Milan-Chelsea @ Giants Stadium - TBD

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
that really sucks..I was hoping for them to come to montreal...Canada at least

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
This really is going 2 be a shitty tour apart from the games against Chelski bloody americans

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
Fuck this sucks!! Why dont they wanna come to Montreal? They would have ejoyed it there. So many stripe bars and all ;) ....Im pissed!! :mad:

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
But thats not the champions tour.thats and MLS tour that only milan and chelsea are [participating in.I'm pretty sure the dates for the champions tour will be announced later on.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I am not so sure about the Champions' tour since we are already playing 4 games in US. Plus, our season kicks off in August. So, I hardly doubt that we would play any more games in US apart from those 4 games.

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gatorbasu said:
I am not so sure about the Champions' tour since we are already playing 4 games in US. Plus, our season kicks off in August. So, I hardly doubt that we would play any more games in US apart from those 4 games.
I think the champions tour died in the ass, at least that's what it says on the website. So i don't think it exists anymore due to poor crowds n financial problems ova in the US of f@#$ng A.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, as long as we are on the topic, just don't blame US alone, include CANADA too for the demise of Champions tour.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
i think that now the most important thing is to forget about the last season and to think only about the new-2005/06.
If we buy gilardino i am sure that we will have very big successes;)

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:
i think that now the most important thing is to forget about the last season and to think only about the new-2005/06.
If we buy gilardino i am sure that we will have very big successes;)
wat?

Reaction score
maldini_mo said:
But thats not the champions tour.thats and MLS tour that only milan and chelsea are [participating in.I'm pretty sure the dates for the champions tour will be announced later on.

The Milan Chelsea game in Montreal was a rumor from day 1. The team never even began discussing 'tours' until after the CL Final. The supposed Milan game in Montreal was spoken about on TLN (telelatino) as a Public Relations ploy in early March.
First off, Montreal does not have an adequate stadium which the teams will approve. The olympic stadium...get real. That hunk of cement is a sore sight..I am embarrased to host top European teams in that 'hunk of junk'. Secondly, ChampionsWorld filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in the United States weeks before the tour was announced in Montreal: which is why it smelled fishy. Just a load of crap.

I have no doubt that if Milan did play in Montreal, the turn-out would be great however, Italy played in Toronto and the crowd was less than stellar. That is not helping our future case of getting a team here.

The U.S. tour is the ONLY tour this summer so get your tickets (when they go on sale early next week) if you want to watch Milan.
I have seen Milan play in the U.S. a handful of times: in 1993; 2003 and 2004. Good if you have never seen Milan play HOWEVER, this year I went to watch a match at San Siro. Its a whole different level. There is no atmosphere at the U.S. tours...the crowd is like a deer in the headlights: all in awe. Like I said, its good for a first time experience but what you see there is NOT what its really like.

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So is anybody here goin to the games....Im gonna try to make the one in foxboro but fucking 98USD for a ticket in the Nose bleeders section and 258 for close to sideline. Guess im gonna have to put off that wedding. Lol

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, ticket prices are ridiculously high. Particularly, given the fact of our lasting sour taste from CL final, these prices seem to be even more steeper.

I am going to Chicago game since the stadium is less than 5 miles away from where I live. But the minimum ticket price is $30. It has 5 different price points for tickets, $30, $40, $50, $60 and $75.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Gatorbasu said:
Well, as long as we are on the topic, just don't blame US alone, include CANADA too for the demise of Champions tour.

It's not the US or Canada's fault the Champion's World Tour doesn't exsist anymore. The main fault lies in the company itself which was poorly run, but also in all the clubs that participate as they were all demanding very high percentages of the revenue to come and play here.

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
i just want ac milan to win!!!!!
LET'S DEFEAT CHELSEA, THEY ARE NOT BETTER THAN US!!!!! (YEAH!)

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gatorbasu said:
Yeah, ticket prices are ridiculously high. Particularly, given the fact of our lasting sour taste from CL final, these prices seem to be even more steeper.

I am going to Chicago game since the stadium is less than 5 miles away from where I live. But the minimum ticket price is $30. It has 5 different price points for tickets, $30, $40, $50, $60 and $75.

Thats not bad at all...i wouldnt mind spending 50 or 60 a ticket but in foxboro 98 is the minimum.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Anyone know if Crespo Play thise game??? [Chelsea site]

Last edited:

Schedule