UEFA Europa League 2017-18 road to UEFA supercup at Tallinn

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Are ludogorets the same team that rekt lazio a couple of years ago ??

This is gonna be fun :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
is there are a r16 draw too?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Arsenal vs Ostersunds :lol: keep buyng them draws Premier League

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Damn i wanted Östersund, would have tried to get tickets.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
pretty good job in the group
9kglXln.png

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Easy draws for the Italian teams :thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
problem with dortmund is that they'll probably have a new coach by then, so that will make them one of the EL threats

milan's awful luck is just :fp: this is probably the strongest EL in a long time.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Easy draws for the Italian teams :thumbsup:

With the way we're playing now, no team is easy.

But in general, yes, no teams can really complain other than Atalanta, and I guess it could have gone easier for Napoli.

Juve, Roma, Milan and Lazio have been relatively lucky--it could have been much worse.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
With the way we're playing now, no team is easy.

But in general, yes, no teams can really complain other than Atalanta, and I guess it could have gone easier for Napoli.

atalanta have a much better chance vs dortmund (if the n00b stays on) than napoli do vs leipzig

I don't even consider napoli as an EL threat if they do pass leipzig..tinpot useless club that IMO should be dissolved and turned into an amusement park where their 5 trophies can be melted and turned into mini trophies stored in those claw machines where you insert a coin and have to pick it up with the analog stick.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ludo will be competitive and everyone will hopefully stay grounded. Tough luck for Atalanta.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
atalanta have a much better chance vs dortmund (if the n00b stays on) than napoli do vs leipzig

I don't even consider napoli as an EL threat if they do pass leipzig..tinpot useless club that IMO should be dissolved and turned into an amusement park where their 5 trophies can be melted and turned into mini trophies stored in those claw machines where you insert a coin and have to pick it up with the analog stick.

:lol:

The thing that bugs me is ADL's attitude towards this competition. Every year he derides it, and every year Napoli miss out on the title, make the CL, collapse in it, and then repeat the cycle.

Atalanta can surprise people like they did in the group stage. Who knows.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol:

The thing that bugs me is ADL's attitude towards this competition. Every year he derides it, and every year Napoli miss out on the title, make the CL, collapse in it, and then repeat the cycle.

what do you expect from a club that has never won much or will ever win anything significant?

when their fans go like " hurr durr i prefer our beautiful football over trophies" the club's peasant attitude is infectious.

and their football isn't even beautiful

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
PFC Ludogorets 1945.....

BTe29Oj.gif

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

1nvOJ4L.jpg

most good teams are playing against other good/decent teams which is nice. it almost puts us in the top 5 favorites if we make it past this stage

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Not bad akhee.

Milan vs Cophenagen in the Final? :)

I wish but fck are absolutely dog shit this season.. they are currently 7th in the danish super league.. 26 points out of 57

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Tough draw for us, between this and the group stage

what a competition

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Wish we got Copenhagen.

Milan really does have bad timing with just about everything, such a strong EL this year. One can just hope laws of the universe wont allow such unfortunes to continue for an eternity and that we will eventually see a damn well prepared tailwind.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, I meant more in terms of the two teams he likes, even if the chances are slim of it happening.

I don’t like fc københavn bro. just wanted to get he chance to watch milan live

Schedule