Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
nocerino's face looks like he's got a boner and he's just waiting for u to notice it....fucking pervert face.
Fucking hell, Congo. Can't unsee that now :head:

To try to steer this back on topic: I think I've seen the photo of Zlatan dressed as a goalkeeper somewhere. Let me dig the depths of the Internet to find it for you guys.

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ImageHandler.axd

Found it! Lower right-hand corner. A nine-year old Zlatan was the goalkeeper for FBK Balkan. FBK Balkan and Malmö FF received solidarity contributions from his transfer fee when he was sold to Barcelona (Malmö 60 percent and FBK Balkan 5 percent.)

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
now i kinda wanna see both Amelia and Abbiati sent off/injured in a match so that Zlatan can play GK. :D

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
For those who missed.

good video, cool post processing you did there.

i don't like the music tho :(

final cut pro?

http://www.expressen.se/ImageHandler.axd?imageFormat=secondColumn&guid=a7bc9358-986f-d3a4-9883-7cfd474f6273[IMG]

[URL="http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/nu-far-fbk-balkan-sina-zlatanpengar/"]Found it[/URL]! Lower right-hand corner. A nine-year old Zlatan was the goalkeeper for FBK Balkan. FBK Balkan and Malmö FF received solidarity contributions from his transfer fee when he was sold to Barcelona (Malmö 60 percent and FBK Balkan 5 percent.)[QUOTE]

:eek:

how did you get this pic??

do you know his dad?? [IMG]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/13.gif

or are you actually zlatan's sister?
15.gif

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
While its hard to beat Messi, it was only Ibra and Messi in the top this year. Ronaldo fell behind, and no other was close. The ballon and similar psedu-competitions can gtfo. Of course.

Question is... Can he improve even more, at 31? Could he challenge Messi? Will be interesteing to see how motivated he is next season. The end to this one must have been pretty bitter, with some sweet thrown in. Capocannoniere by a good distance, yet no title. Beat the shit out of France with Sweden - while scoring the best goal of the tournament - placed in the Euro 11 - yet didnt even go through the group stage. :o

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ronaldo has really a good shot to win it this time.

Iniesta is another strong name, at least for the top three.

Ibra will get 4th or 5th place (and will not surprise me a lower position, he is not popular between the voters).

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
I cant believe a once in a generation player like iniesta cant get a ballon d'or because he cant match stats with crissy and messi :mad:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Iniesta might actually get a lot of votes. His best chance is this year. Cron is still the favourite because votes will get split between Messi and Iniesta. Those who like Cron like Cron. But people of the same taste will like both Messi and Iniesta, and that'll likely lead to a vote split.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
obviously ibra is the best player in the world

fuck politics fuck messi

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I don't like his ponytail....It's taken me this long to come to a decision....

Take it OFF!

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ronaldo fell behind? are you for real?
Yes. Horrible in the classicos, pretty bad in CL, really bad the bigger part of Euro (good two games, absolutely shit otherwise). He has had a great game here and there, but way, way to uneven.

With him scoring an awful lot of goals and Madrid winning la liga there is no question the rankings will not agree with me. But I dont really care.

R&B Milan

THE BIG BOSS
Reaction score
Z. Ibrahimovic has told Milan that he wants to move to Chelsea, his manager is working hard for the move to go through (tutto/sport)

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Its the "perfect rumor" since they won CL and have a lot of money, so its probably bull.

Would be a hilarious move, since no team has ever won the CL twice in a row. They´d end up losing, and with some "luck" Milan would win it and his CL career would be epic.

With that said, Chelsea needs him and he himself is in the peak of his career and might be tempted for one last big new challenge. Who knows.

Schedule