The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
I have long been pushing for a YouTube channel akin to AFTV with us but you unambitious fucks aren't interested

We have so many interesting characters and heated internal rivalries that we could monetize but y'all n!gg@z are like Kessie in terms of lacking vision :head:

Edit: it's also the best opportunity at this time...i.e. when the club is shit and in prime banter era.

i imagine yung fred as our version of Troopz

and we should have a weekly nostalgia piece, like: "the Positivity movement- where are they now?" of sorts

much potential

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
World class players or not, our marketing team is simply trash.

The fuckers that post “goal of the day” every day ain’t gonna take us anywhere.

430m spent on players since 2017 and not a SINGLE world class player was bought :lol::fp:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If you want results and to win, you either sign world class players and have a semi decent coach or you hire a top coach to work with players with great potential to develop them. E.g. Gasperini at Atalanta or Conte at Inter. The likes of Brozovic or Sensi were merely considered good players before he arrived but could now be sold for huge gains if they wanted to.

Unfortunately the bozos in charge of our club followed neither policy and ended up hiring donkey managers to coach shit players.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we can't develop our brand through the pitch at the moment, then find something else, which is social media. Do something man!
there are lot of things from our club that we can use to help developing our brand.
our history, legends, milanello, fan story, the city of milano, etc.. there are lot.
try to find or create a valuable things that you can sell.

maybe u can't understand at all because ur low IQ, but upload videos about suso playing video game or about his stupid post is actually decreasing milan's value.
However, if u have good social media marketing team, they will do something creative, for example, maybe they'll make a short movie about suso visiting children's hospital, with good story line and cinematography.

yeah but anyway, I know u wouldn't understand the idea and still prefer milan to be lazy and do nothing. :lol:

Unfortunately, you can't have one without the other. You can't raise the profile of the club without on-field success.

This just proves that no one gives a flying fuck about past successes.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
430m spent on players since 2017 and not a SINGLE world class player was bought :lol::fp:

EDIT - Actually we signed Bonucci when he was fresh off a Ballon d'Or nomination only for him to request a transfer the following year :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Congratulations... you've managed to be more repetitive and annoying than an Oasis song. That's quite an achievement......do ya know what I mean?

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
EDIT - Actually we signed Bonucci when he was fresh off a Ballon d'Or nomination only for him to request a transfer the following year :lol:

And thank fuck he did. Bonucci and class are 2 words that should not appear in the same sentence. Oh yeh, and at least 80% of the entire squad had to be replenished in that time period. Plus we have players in the current squad arguably on world class trajectories but sure keep parroting your half a billion line.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Congratulations... you've managed to be more repetitive and annoying than an Oasis song. That's quite an achievement......do ya know what I mean?

Stop crying your heart out and just roll with it punk.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Some day you will find me... caught beneath the landslide

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Juventus' performances in the last 2 months have been diabolical. Was only a matter of time before they would implode.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would rather praise Lazio. S.Inzaghi is a very good coach. It's a shame we didn't get him in summer. And Lazio is very athletic team, it makes difference and it's exactly what we lack

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
fucking merda, they must not get ahead of us on championships. They don't deserve it, since their 5 would be zero without CP.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Imagine thinking our social media needs to improve to move the needle while calling others low IQ :lol:

Your videos can be amazing but if you have no visibility, it's worth jack shit - that's marketing 101. Nobody gives a shit about most of our current players nor do people care about the serie A - even with Ronaldo in it.

I am not saying we shouldn't have a well executed online presence but until the actual team does something notable, it won't make a significant difference at all.

Definitely on board with a RnB youtube channel but it's challenging due to geographics.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juventus' performances in the last 2 months have been diabolical. Was only a matter of time before they would implode.

They've not looked well-organized in attack since CristiaNo arrived.
The defense and individual brilliance were their saving grace, but the former can be crossed off as well since Chielllini is no longer there to make Bonucci look like a good defender.

Bonnucci:lol:
De Ligt:lol:
CristiaNo:lol:
Cuadrado:lol:
Sarri:lol:

Buffon:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ramsey picking up yet another injury...

Rabiot being Rabiot.

I'm repeating myself but it has to be said once again that all the savviness in that club went out the door with Marotta. They now have a scout as Sporting director(their own Mirabelli), an ex-player who's only there because he used to play for the club, and a CEO who earned his position by being his father's son.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Everyday there is something to bitch about.

Who would have thought?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
As a guitar player and teacher I demand van Basten stops mentioning Oasis

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Anyway congrats to inter for winning the scudetto.

They will officially move ahead of milan in the scudetti trophy collection race.

Should have got conte when we had the chance but no.

Now we are getting a decrepit washed up ibra to get back to the top. wow.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
atleast we will be the third best team of Italy for a long time lel since roma and other fodder teams will never catch up to 18.

Yea we have more international titles than both jube and inter but it would be nice to get to 19 first over our arch rivals.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you want results and to win, you either sign world class players and have a semi decent coach or you hire a top coach to work with players with great potential to develop them. E.g. Gasperini at Atalanta or Conte at Inter. The likes of Brozovic or Sensi were merely considered good players before he arrived but could now be sold for huge gains if they wanted to.

Unfortunately the bozos in charge of our club followed neither policy and ended up hiring donkey managers to coach shit players.

does Leicester have better players than milan or a better coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule