The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Same salary. DDR would replace Biglia but won't see much game time. As my above post, it seems he'll be a team "ambassador" kind of role as well as being a bit-part squad member. Good experience to have.

Agreed. Posted that before I saw your post.

So it's not something to get excited about it, and not something to freak out about either. (looking at you goodfella)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
D-ADSX0WkAM8m4l.jpg:large

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where you see that ? I dont see he wrote that on instagram

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’d prefer to keep Biglia over De Rossi, easily. For a backup role at least. The issue with Biglia is that he’s not reliable, and those injuries will mount up and affect his performances/mobility on the field. But I’d think he’s better than De Rossi for sure. Biglia was ok when he played last season, but Bakayoko stepped up and made him not necessary

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Modric to Milan confirmed lol.

D9-dZXAW4AEBgJC.jpg:large

Another year, another Twitter post Modric liked regarding Milan. Another transfer window he doesn't actually come to Milan. :lol:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Biglia better then De Rossi ? Nah man..
Maybe creativity wise yes.. but mentally, work rate, Leadership, stamina.. you gotte give it to De Rossi. His presence alone on the field, can give you some sort of boost during games.
And I think teams prefer to have De rossi on the team more then having Biglia in the team

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Im sorry but this new commode is blasphemy:fp:

You just cannot open a new one while the other is still open. Thank you hitchens.

You just ruined the mercato

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Replace Biglia, an injury-prone old player on a massive salary, with DDR, an even older injury-prone on a massive salary"

:lol::lol::lol: That's even better than the "locker room presence" argument.
We're not talking about a swap here. The deals would involve different clubs.

if its about me wanting ddr ... it was my joke, because it would prove - in my opinion - that our new management is pointless ... and soon they will get hate from people here
so DDR? yes please

Yours did seem like it could be sarcasm, and that was my initial assumption, because surely no one could love that deal? But then I saw every other commoder approve DDR on 3.5m for "locker room presence".

You're off the list.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Lucas Biglia's agent, Enzo Montepaone for calciomercato.com:

Now I'm in Argentina. Something could happen in the next few weeks. No one from Fiorentina called me. I have read about this interest and I can;t deny that it is a pleasure. Montella is a coach. who works very well. Lucas has a contract with Milan and therefore it wouldn't be a simple thing but in football never say never.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This is not one of those cases where someone makes a generalization based on one poster.
Every other active commoder was pro 3.5m deal and used the laughable "locker room presence" argument.

They need to be named and shamed, so here we go:

Hugh Janus
Pingu
rossonero1
KooJii
Alo88
Hitchens
AndreiX
:-)head: didn't expect this from you)

source.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
"Replace Biglia, an injury-prone old player on a massive salary, with DDR, an even older injury-prone on a massive salary"

:lol::lol::lol: That's even better than the "locker room presence" argument.
We're not talking about a swap here. The deals would involve different clubs.

Yours did seem like it could be sarcasm, and that was my initial assumption, because surely no one could love that deal? But then I saw every other commoder approve DDR on 3.5m for "locker room presence".

You're off the list.

I am glad I am on a list with Hitchens rather than off it like you :)

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
reina is on 3.5m and is here because of his experience. if he goes like he's rumoured to, it would't be strange to bring someone else in to fill his current role in the hierarchy, especially someone who is respected by literally every other italian player active or not

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Mr. Safepass has done his job in Milan...being mediocre shit. He can f off now

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And again here... this Kabak kid needs to make his choice soon. It's pathetic how 2 of the greatest clubs ever are waiting for a kid born in this century to decide like he is a fucking rockstar...

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Torreira: “I have no knowledge about Milan’s interest in me, nobody has contacted me. I am happy to be a part of Arsenal.”

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Im sorry but this new commode is blasphemy:fp:

You just cannot open a new one while the other is still open. Thank you hitchens.

You just ruined the mercato

Blasphemy and superstition are words I don't really aknowledge man.

Chin up bro.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
And again here... this Kabak kid needs to make his choice soon. It's pathetic how 2 of the greatest clubs ever are waiting for a kid born in this century to decide like he is a fucking rockstar...

yeah, dumb-ass kid acting like he 'needs' time to think before deciding who to sign with for the next 5 years / third of his career, what a pussy...

apparently his release clause expires july 1st. he already has a deadline that he needs to meet, why would he needlessly rush into making a decision that he might later regret / can potentially derail his career ?

Last edited:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Oh yo Neruda, and whoever commented on my idiocy in the last thread, just thought that Giampaolo was swiss with italian heritage lol (that's actually what i've thought since he was with empoli lol, thanks for correcting me guys :thumbsup:)

Status
Not open for further replies.