Andrea Poli Thread

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I don't really think he is good enough to be a starter for us. All he really is a decent box to box runner that is better defensivley than our other runners Flamini, Nocerino and Traore. He probably is better overall than the aforementioned three players, but the way I see it we do not need to spend money on a squad player when we have a few good ones in Muntari, Flamini, Cristante, and maybe Ambro.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
a bit overrated, still he's better than noce

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Better than all our midfielders bar Montolivo + he has time to improve. For 6 million he's a bargain!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't really think he is good enough to be a starter for us. All he really is a decent box to box runner that is better defensivley than our other runners Flamini, Nocerino and Traore. He probably is better overall than the aforementioned three players, but the way I see it we do not need to spend money on a squad player when we have a few good ones in Muntari, Flamini, Cristante, and maybe Ambro.

Wtf man.
Don't you see who is staring for us right now? Cuntari and Noce
Next season our mid will be on another level with DJ and Poli coming in.
And since when is Poli a ''decent box to box runner''?
He is a very similar player to Monto, very technical and good with his feet.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I remember Poli playing brilliant agaisnt us earlier in the season.

I think people are underrating him on here.
Very good midfielder, and he is only 23, so much room for improvement.
Delighted with this signing, if it is infact true.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I remember Poli playing brilliant agaisnt us earlier in the season.

I think people are underrating him on here.
Very good midfielder, and he is only 23, so much room for improvement.
Delighted with this signing, if it is infact true.

nope

but i like poli i wanted radja :cry:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Haven't seen much of him, but everything really is better than we currently have.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
I like him, he is actually better than all are current midfielders other than montolivo, he is great at keeping ball possession.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
naingollan is just another Destroyer who is ok at passing, he wont dramatically improve us. Atm poli would be more useful than radja, simply cuz he is more creative and a better passer overall besides he has the ability to hold on to the ball well, shield it perfectly and get out of tight situations like monty. Ofcourse he is not as good as monty, monty is on a another level, the dude is world class but you have to factor in poli's age, he is only 23 and can potentially be just as good. Good deal if it is true. The player i i would really like to see play in milan is hamsik and hernanaes, but we cant afford either one of the aforementioned two players unless we sell boa and perhaps robson.

Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Goal.com reporting we are very close to signing him, almost a done deal but then again Goal.com is a piece of shit.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dude... Gazzetta TMW and Sky all most reliable sources in Italy report it is practically a done deal and Poli himself confirmed he choose Milan.
You guys really need to create a Twitter account and follow Milanello and a few others.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Poli agreed personal terms and will sign a 4 year contract.
Price will be 6 million most likely.
There is talk of us including 50% of Comi .
Its funny because only last summer rubentus offered almost 7 million for 50% of his card :lol:
:g:

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Its funny because only last summer rubentus offered almost 7 million for 50% of his card :lol:

false rumour!i've never heard this news
last january, juventus offer about 3,5 millions euro +chisbah +other guys to land Poli

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

6m is the price Inter agreed to buy him at

Not really that amazing

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Calvano, Fossati or Valoti could be included in the deal for Andrea Poli, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Andrea Poli: "A reason to join Milan? I supported them when I was a kid."

BKXoJHFCUAAwDcW.png

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
OMG OMG decent signing I'd say! Hope it's true. He's still young and can get even better. Get Raja also. Boa, Raja, Poli, Montolivo, Muntari, Saponaro :proud:

Benvenuto Andrea?

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
lol that team would still lose to juve overall in serie a....that is a nice start to the trasnfer window, still lots of needs to fill

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Poli-Montolivo-de Jong looks much better

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Don't count on anything from De Jong next season. An achilles injury takes about 18-24 months to truly heal. While he'll be physically recovered, the form will likely not come until the next season.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Don't count on anything from De Jong next season. An achilles injury takes about 18-24 months to truly heal. While he'll be physically recovered, the form will likely not come until the next season.

:thumbsup:

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Not always, ERIK KARLSSON the defenceman for the Ottawa Senetors of the NHL came back within 2-3 months to the team. And he is probably top 10 player

milano

Beginner
Reaction score
Love this signing. I gave up cos I thought he was going juve. Are you lads serious though about hes overrated. Yous would be saying how good he was if juve signed him and ho they've improved. The fact juve wanted him also shows how good he is.
Another ex-inter player for us.
Hes better than most of those mids we have
Hes a milan fan
Still young
Italy international
Experienced in serie a now
I could go on all day.
There is only one problem. With him here aswell I dont see where cristante is gonna get playing time from and where fossati is ever gonna fit cos weve been linked to jorginho aswell. So we have monto cristante fosatti and possibly jorginho who all play the same roles and three of them are still young, its a good dilemma to have.
Which brings me onto my last point. We now need a mid that can play more advanced, in between the lines, a seedorf replacement (gosh I miss that guy, brings a tear to the eye), big game players like hamsik or hernanes (my choice is tiago alcantara) but am gonna keep it real we cant afford players like that cos the seedorf type is rare although every team needs them.
Finally i just wanna say now the midfield is packed so we need to get rid of the slags. I think this signing also hints at ambro leaving which is sad.
End of essay

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cristante can play in the middle if he proves himself already next season and Poli-Monto on the sides.
Fossatti - come on, it is rumored the guy will stay in Serie B for another season. He is not ready yet he'll be loaned.

Schedule