Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
madtherchot said:
"Pippo Inzaghi...continua" clip

I'm really interested in the previous ones. I mean the clip(s) of the first 71 goals.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Jasper said:
I'm really interested in the previous ones. I mean the clip(s) of the first 71 goals.
Do you think Pipo will score 100 goals in ACM jersey?
I am optimist than he will reach that in comming two seasons.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
albion tifo said:
Do you think Pipo will score 100 goals in ACM jersey?
I am optimist than he will reach that in comming two seasons.
LOL
Well , if things went as it went the last season then we need 2 wait about 6 or 7 seasons b4 we ever see that.
Forza pippo :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Jasper said:
I haven't seen a compilation like that before. But, if I find something on youtube's MilanChannel, I'll post it.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
you guys will be surprised... i have a collection of all of Inzaghi's goals... startin' from some club called Leffe all the way to Milan... even his goals for the Azzurrini & Azzurri... and rare footage of him with his 1st club Piacenza...

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
you guys will be surprised... i have a collection of all of Inzaghi's goals... startin' from some club called Leffe all the way to Milan... even his goals for the Azzurrini & Azzurri... and rare footage of him with his 1st club Piacenza...

HOW COOL! NICE! :D

Agent Orange

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Nesta, Weah, Boban, Maldini, Albertini
zZ[-_-]Zz said:

Where is it then? :cool:

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
and do you think to show us ? Try in multimedia, we are waitting to see them.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
madtherchot said:
I haven't seen a compilation like that before. But, if I find something on youtube's MilanChannel, I'll post it.
I had that clip downloaded but it was broken and it was probably made before the MilanChannel went to youtube since there was no sign of it there.

But I would love to see zZ[-_-]Zz's collection:)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Inzaghi will reach 100 goals for Milan next season ;)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sorry to disappoint everyone... but the videos are not here with me... it's in my other house that is 7 hours flight away...

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
sorry to disappoint everyone... but the videos are not here with me... it's in my other house that is 7 hours flight away...
So get on the plane :D

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
FILIPPO INZAGHI VINCE IL PREMIO DEDICATO A GAETANO SCIREA

20/07/2007

MILANO - E' Filippo Inzaghi il vincitore della 16/ma edizione del 'Premio nazionale Gaetano Scirea', riconoscimento assegnato dalla stampa specializzata nell'ambito della presentazione del memorial Scirea, torneo organizzato dal Gruppo sportivo Serenissima San Pio X in collaborazione con il Comune di Cinisello Balsamo. L'attaccante del Milan ha raccolto 201 preferenze su 338 schede inviate dai giornalisti sportivi di tutta Italia. Pippo Inzaghi ritirerà il premio durante il torneo dedicato a Scirea, in programma dal 31 al 9 settembre prossimo a Cinisello Balsamo. (ANSA). source: acmilan.it

ooooo... Pippo Mio !!! :D

Congrats Pippo ;)

:star:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
^^i wanna say congrats pippo too but what he done now?

translation please? :D

1 emo! just 1 and you dont even have to see it if you put your hand on your right eye...!

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He was decerned an annual award by the italian sport press.

Filippo Inzaghi is the winner of the 16th "Gaetano Scirea national prize", award decerned by the sport press at the presentation of the Scirea memorial, a tournament organized by the Gruppo sportivo Serenissima San Pio X in cooperation with the locality of Cinisello Balsamo.

The Milan forward obtained 201 votes on 338 send by the sport journalists from all Italy. Pippo Inzaghi will receive the prize during the tournament dedicated to Scirea, scheduled from 31th August to 9th September in Cinisello Balsamo.

;)

Panucci finished second with 36 votes and Materazzi, third with 30.

http://www.gazzetta.it/ultimora/agrnews.jsp?id={B5D81E46-5283-4A4A-96D2-E569D8914A55}&cat=home&sezione=CALCIO

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
project1967 said:
He was decerned an annual award by the italian sport press.

Filippo Inzaghi is the winner of the 16th "Gaetano Scirea national prize", award decerned by the sport press at the presentation of the Scirea memorial, a tournament organized by the Gruppo sportivo Serenissima San Pio X in cooperation with the locality of Cinisello Balsamo.

The Milan forward obtained 201 votes on 338 send by the sport journalists from all Italy. Pippo Inzaghi will receive the prize during the tournament dedicated to Scirea, scheduled from 31th August to 9th September in Cinisello Balsamo.

;)

Interesting. Does that trophy has some kind of value at all? Who came second for instance?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOLZ... so he had competition from Panucci & Materazzi? looks like some cheapo award...

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
most people doesnt even get the cheapo awards ;) so GO PIPPO..."YAY" and of course nobody expected him to get the golden ball or something so this cheapo award also counts. People noticed him alright although its a tad too late..i bet shevchenko would like a cheapo award after that season..an award is an award!

1 emo..and its even about pippo..how do i do it?! lol

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
most people doesnt even get the cheapo awards ;) so GO PIPPO..."YAY" and of course nobody expected him to get the golden ball or something so this cheapo award also counts. People noticed him alright although its a tad too late..i bet shevchenko would like a cheapo award after that season..an award is an award!

1 emo..and its even about pippo..how do i do it?! lol

I thought/hoped that is some kind of popularity award.

About awards did you know that Totti claimed Golden Boot is more valuable than Golden Ball? And that winning Coppa Italia with Roma was greater achievement than WC win with Italy(this can easily be interpreted wrong by me)? No wonder Laziali call him Titty.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah... Mancini claimed gettin' to the Coppa Italia final was better than gettin' to the CL final...

point is... when people cannot achieve the big prize... these cheapo awards are than made to sound like the best thing ever...

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^thats true and we know pippo cant (sadly) archieve the bigger and better awards so this is atleast positive. And at the end the statue or money or whateva doesnt count..just that he'll be one of those who won this award and also remembered in a way..:)

LOL @ coppa and WC and UCL..

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
Yes it's true ... Pippo cant win the bigger better personal awards but am sure that by winning a World Cup and especially the Champions League more than once, with such an important contribution in the recent one, he is considered and will remain a great player. And, although time is passing, it's still not the end ... ;-)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“I don’t know if Milan really need a striker. They have Inzaghi, who is incredible! I thought it would be fantastic if I could bring Pippo to Santos. With him at the centre of the attack, we’d win five titles on the trot." - Pele.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul22f.html

WOW. I've always said he's not the brightest but this comment put a smile to my face. A proud smile. I don't recall such a good compliment towards Pippo-Mio(Ruud once said Pippo is his role model if I recall correct but thats's nothing compared to this one). Better than any award is respect from your people who are working in the same field. :proud:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Jasper said:
“I don’t know if Milan really need a striker. They have Inzaghi, who is incredible! I thought it would be fantastic if I could bring Pippo to Santos. With him at the centre of the attack, we’d win five titles on the trot." - Pele.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul22f.html

WOW. I've always said he's not the brightest but this comment put a smile to my face. A proud smile. I don't recall such a good compliment towards Pippo-Mio(Ruud once said Pippo is his role model if I recall correct but thats's nothing compared to this one). Better than any award is respect from your people who are working in the same field. :proud:

:proud:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:proud: although i gotta admit, pelè did sound kind of "sarcastic"...hope thats just me.

Like Jasper said, its not about your paycheck or your collection of awards, its about the respect people has for you and your contribution. Im really proud of him, i guess our football experts mean that 2 "lousy" goals doesnt change anything while the rest of the world are all amazed. Ah well, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

FORZA PIPPO

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Pippo to Santos? That would be something :tongue: The crowd will love him there.

Nice :)

Tay, you're a legend :tongue:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Jasper said:
Because she's made 'nice :)' some sort of caption :tongue:

Schedule