Official Scottish Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2011/2012 Scottish Premier League title?

• Total voters

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
why is a thread for scotish football anyway it not in top ten league in europe is it i mean come on no else post on here ethier no like it why not closed it

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
acgaetano said:
why is a thread for scotish football anyway it not in top ten league in europe is it i mean come on no else post on here ethier no like it why not closed it

:conf:

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
acgaetano said:
Wot a FUD!
After this weekend thats not a bad idea tho.Five lucky goals!
Scotland take on the French this weekend and I will be there optimistic of a result!
Forza Scozia

Taggart

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Inzaghi, Serginho
Your going to the game? I'd love us to come away with something in this game. But on such a large pitch I'm worried the French will play us off the park. Fingers crossed. :)

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Taggart said:
Your going to the game? I'd love us to come away with something in this game. But on such a large pitch I'm worried the French will play us off the park. Fingers crossed. :)
Yes I'm going along to the game. A wee bit worried myself but will feel confident once inside Hampden.If we can recreate the atmosphere of the Italy game then we should be ok but with Scotland you NEVER know.

Reaction score
I hope Zurawski will finally start scoring, we really count on him here in Poland...it's been a year now since he last scored in an international game...

Artur Boruc is the best Celtic player right now(my opinion may be subjective since Im Polish;))

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pedrinho said:
I hope Zurawski will finally start scoring, we really count on him here in Poland...it's been a year now since he last scored in an international game...

Artur Boruc is the best Celtic player right now(my opinion may be subjective since Im Polish;))

Ive been impressed with Zurawski since he came over last season and scored a bag full of goals to boot.
This year has been slow but he doesnt start most games as they have alot of options. Jan Venegoor of Hesselink and Kenny Miller start most games and two younger celtic strikers Shaun Maloney and Craig Beattie are there so competition is fierce. I think Riordan might be there aswell!! ;)

Boruc is another good player - played superb against Man Utd but IMO still not the best in the SPL - Craig Gordan the Scotland Number 1 is the better keeper.

Reaction score
RossoneriScot said:
Ive been impressed with Zurawski since he came over last season and scored a bag full of goals to boot.
This year has been slow but he doesnt start most games as they have alot of options. Jan Venegoor of Hesselink and Kenny Miller start most games and two younger celtic strikers Shaun Maloney and Craig Beattie are there so competition is fierce. I think Riordan might be there aswell!! ;)

Boruc is another good player - played superb against Man Utd but IMO still not the best in the SPL - Craig Gordan the Scotland Number 1 is the better keeper.

I have to agree with you about Zurawski and that every striker you mentioned could easily replace him since all of them are almost equal...but Boruc, although he made a few silly mistakes last season is much better than Gordon-you should have seen him playing in our national team-in every game he was our best player, and I'm very surprised that Benhakker still prefers Kowalewski or Dudek, who spent last season on a bench...

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
I have to say that Im not too impressed by Boruc.Yes hes a good keeper but hardly world class.I think Craig Gordon is a better keeper but not World Class yet.
More importantly Im off to see Scotland tomorrow!I think we have a wee chance and would love to beat the French. I think this is an omen but I ran over a frog today! Hopefully we can crush the frogs tomorrow!
Forza Scozia

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
killiegradge said:
I have to say that Im not too impressed by Boruc.Yes hes a good keeper but hardly world class.I think Craig Gordon is a better keeper but not World Class yet.
More importantly Im off to see Scotland tomorrow!I think we have a wee chance and would love to beat the French. I think this is an omen but I ran over a frog today! Hopefully we can crush the frogs tomorrow!
Forza Scozia

well done thou it leaves us in a mess if we don't win 2nite

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tymoschuk, Oleh Luzhny, Paolo Maldini
killiegradge said:
Forza Scozia
The atmosphere in the stadium must have been really amazing.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Rybalchenko said:
The atmosphere in the stadium must have been really amazing.
Yes it Was absolutely amazing.Up there with winning the cup for Killie as the best days in football!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Well Mowberry is away to WBA.Who will replace him?Yogi,Mixu or even John Collins?Or will Rod unearth another gem like he did with big Tony?

This weeks fixtures
Dundee Utd. V Ceptic
Falkirk v St Mirren
Killie V Dons
Hibs v Hearts(Sun)
Motherwell v Dunfermline
Huns v Caley Thistle

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Dundee Utd 1-4 Ceptic
Falkirk 1-1 St mirren
Killie 1-0 Dons
Motherwell 2-1 Dunfermline
Huns 0-1 ICT

Good results all round for KILLIE
What about PLG -doin a great job!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry not been on this for ages still absolutely gutted about TM leaving. :cry:

I would be delighted if Mark Venus stayed but I highly doubt he will, John Collins would be my first choice but I think (hope not) Mark Proctor (brought in a few weeks back as another coach).

Good result today for Killie. PLG is an absolute joke, who drops a keeper in form??? :conf:

How i fear a big defeat tomorrow for the cabbage!!! :cry:

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZIBI MALKOWSKI = COCO THE FUCKING CLOWN :mad: :mad: :mad:

If he wasnt in goals we would have rasped that mob!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
This weeks fixtures
Ceptc v motherwell
Hearts v KILLIE
St.Mirren v Rankers(sunday)
Aberdeen v Dundee Utd
ICT v Falkirk
Dunfermline v Hibs(monday)
Why Monday night?Is it the first
of the new setanta alternative nights?
Im off to Tynie but not expecting too much-draw wud do.

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
This weeks fixtures
Ceptc v motherwell
Hearts v KILLIE
St.Mirren v Rankers(sunday)
Aberdeen v Dundee Utd
ICT v Falkirk
Dunfermline v Hibs(monday)
Why Monday night?Is it the first
of the new setanta alternative nights?
Im off to Tynie but not expecting too much-draw wud do.

Yous will give them a good game - be positive there not that good although it is at tynie.
Its an absolute joke - Aberdeen away next monday - nae way im getting up for that and I havent missed a domestic game since boxing day 05'! :mad:

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congratualations to Killie :D :D :D A great result against the scum of the earth.

Celtic 2-1 Motherwell
Inverness 3 - 2 Falkirk
Aberdeen 3 - 1 Dundee Utd
Hearts 0 - 2 Kilmarnock

Roll on Monday for the Cabbage

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
RossoneriScot said:
Congratualations to Killie :D :D :D A great result against the scum of the earth.

Celtic 2-1 Motherwell
Inverness 3 - 2 Falkirk
Aberdeen 3 - 1 Dundee Utd
Hearts 0 - 2 Kilmarnock

Roll on Monday for the Cabbage
Great result for the Killie!Played very well indeed.Im not sure Jambos actually a decent attempt on goal in the 90.Goes a long way to make up for all the losses ive seen at Tynecastle in recent years.And a good time was had in edinburger afterwards too!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Great result for the Killie!Played very well indeed.Im not sure Jambos actually a decent attempt on goal in the 90.Goes a long way to make up for all the losses ive seen at Tynecastle in recent years.And a good time was had in edinburger afterwards too!

Alright for some still no seen the cabbage win at PBS :( Still a great result, aslong as you finish below us ofcourse ;)

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Dunfermline 0-4 Hibernian.
A wee bit too easy?Or maybe it can never be too easy?

Sproule, Killen (2) and Benji.

It was 4-0 going on 10-0. That was so easy, it reminded of the Livi game last season when we beat them 7-0.

Jones header
Sproule (4) shots
Killen (2) shots
Stewart (2) shots
Whittaker (2) shots
Thomson (1) shot

Thats 12 clear cut chances that I can remember - if it wasnt for their keeper who knows.

Anyway after this weekends fixtures its Hibs v Killie!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Yes Hibs killie in a couple of weeks.We have Ceptic on Sunday which Im looking forward to and think we can take something from.Unfortunately I cant make the Hibs game the following week but wouod take a point!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saturday

Falkirk 5 - 1 Dundee Utd
Yams 1 - 1 Dunfermline
Huns 1 - 1 Motherwell
St.Mirren 1 - 1 Inverness

Sunday

Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Ceptic

Unlucky with the result - another good performance? Celtic cheat?

Monday

Aberdeen v Hibernian

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
RossoneriScot said:
Saturday

Falkirk 5 - 1 Dundee Utd
Yams 1 - 1 Dunfermline
Huns 1 - 1 Motherwell
St.Mirren 1 - 1 Inverness

Sunday

Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Ceptic

Unlucky with the result - another good performance? Celtic cheat?

Monday

Aberdeen v Hibernian
Killie deserved at least a point.Absolutely shocking tackle by Caldwell on Fernandez-shud have been straight red but of course yellow given.Seems its a cruciate ligament problem.Ceptic diving and cheating as usual especially that wee Maloney.
Absolutely raging I am.bad weekend allround after last nghts fiasco in the derby.

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Killie deserved at least a point.Absolutely shocking tackle by Caldwell on Fernandez-shud have been straight red but of course yellow given.Seems its a cruciate ligament problem.Ceptic diving and cheating as usual especially that wee Maloney.
Absolutely raging I am.bad weekend allround after last nghts fiasco in the derby.

Fernandez has done his cruciate??? Thats a shame, starting to play some decent football after Ceptic tried to ruin him. Maloney is terrible for that, has done it to us time and time again as has Nakamura. Too many times we have that feeling, competing well with them and they fluke a win!
Derby???

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hibernian :mad: last minute :mad:

New Era though

John Collins is home! :D

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
RossoneriScot said:
Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hibernian :mad: last minute :mad:

New Era though

John Collins is home! :D
Not so sure about Collins-whats your thoughts? I think hes more like a Lambert or Sauzee than a Mowbray? Just a pity hes almost guaranteed to lose on his home debut!