Videogames Thread

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PES is amazing and I play it since 2002.
Really? Alot of PES people I know have since started playing FIFA because it's overtook it.

The Fifa 2010 demo came out today, of course this isn't the final product so quality is still a way off (There is a big difference between Fifa 09 and the demo) but this game is awesome so far, even keeping the ball feels.. Smooth.

Few problems are, the ******** GK, awful mistakes sometimes, the shooting is still not what it should be and the defending is annoying, sometimes it will try to wait for the ball to drop down for the volley, when somevody jumps in above you and scores.

Barca own.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Obviously, scoring goals is the most fun of the game, so having idiotic GKs that allow you to score easily is the trademark of FIFA games. FK scoring compared to PES is incredibly easy.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Obviously, scoring goals is the most fun of the game, so having idiotic GKs that allow you to score easily is the trademark of FIFA games. FK scoring compared to PES is incredibly easy.
The GK's aren't idiotic in the full release, and won't be either.

Everything about PES is just a worse version of fifa these days.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
around fifa 2008, they finally caught up to PES, in my opinion....

2009 fifa is miles better than pes

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Well, I did stop since 07, but in that one I could score FKs almost every time and aiming at almost any side of the net.

The last fun football game to me was winning eleven 7, with 6 being the one I loved the most.

ed: also, in UEFA CL 06, scoring from long range was by far the easiest way, only second to penalty shots. It was always upsetting how if you wanted to play a CL tournament, you had to buy the side game instead of just the FIFA of the year.

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh Milano, forgot to mention about Fifa, something that will please you. This game seems to have a little bit more of a balance towards keeping the ball, and playing it well in midfield. The faster players aren't quite owning like they have done in previous years, and Messi gets knocked off the ball ridiculously easy like in real life.:proud:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Oh Milano, forgot to mention about Fifa, something that will please you. This game seems to have a little bit more of a balance towards keeping the ball, and playing it well in midfield. The faster players aren't quite owning like they have done in previous years, and Messi gets knocked off the ball ridiculously easy like in real life.:proud:

lol, last years was much better but in like 2008, theo walcott= top 5 player.

For me last years version alot of 1 touch passing and holding trigger for movement was key to scoring w/ slow ass milan

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol, last years was much better but in like 2008, theo walcott= top 5 player.

For me last years version alot of 1 touch passing and holding trigger for movement was key to scoring w/ slow ass milan

It's become better on this one too, passing the ball just feels, better. And defenders will actually go in for hard, like crosses etc.

Agbonlahor was god on Fifa 08, and a demi god on 09. They better not make him ridiculously weak just to make him easier to play against, because that's just not true.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
CallOfDuty Modern Warfare2 awsome game

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Anyone here play Grand Prix3 ??

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
Really? Alot of PES people I know have since started playing FIFA because it's overtook it.

I've been a big fan of PES for a long time (I've played it since winning eleven 4, winning eleven is PES on PlayStation btw) but PES2009 really sucks ass. It's just so unrealistic. But they will introduce 360 degrees (instead of eight directions only) in the coming version so I really hope the gameplay will be better. Otherwises, I might consider switching to FIFA :cry:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It's become better on this one too, passing the ball just feels, better. And defenders will actually go in for hard, like crosses etc.

Agbonlahor was god on Fifa 08, and a demi god on 09. They better not make him ridiculously weak just to make him easier to play against, because that's just not true.

yeah, passing feels realy smooth and nice in this game, playing as barca i scored a goal where i had about 100 passes before the goal, it was awesome and i was proud:D

but none of my friends like fifa 10 they say it is too similar to fifa09 and then say fifa09 is much better.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Am currently playing the New Fifa 10 demo.

Amazing improvement from previous one in terms of gameplay, ball control better, passing and goal keepers have improved.

But the stats! I mean they must get this fixed before they release the full game, one example - Buffon overall is 66 and Victor Valdes is 80+. :head:

Oh and theres no Milan in the demo, instead Chicago fire, Bayern (with no robben:conf:) Marseiile, Barca, Juve and chelsea.

Also the pace of players seems abit off. Anyway Im probaly going to buy this staight away, as i love my footie games :)

Oh and I think its better than fifa 09, this one just feels more realistic and flows much better than the other game.

On a side note - The players look like dancing monkeys when you use pace control :)

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've been a big fan of PES for a long time (I've played it since winning eleven 4, winning eleven is PES on PlayStation btw) but PES2009 really sucks ass. It's just so unrealistic. But they will introduce 360 degrees (instead of eight directions only) in the coming version so I really hope the gameplay will be better. Otherwises, I might consider switching to FIFA :cry:
The 360 degree dribbling is in this FIFA too.
But the stats! I mean they must get this fixed before they release the full game, one example - Buffon overall is 66 and Victor Valdes is 80+. :head:

Also the pace of players seems abit off. Anyway Im probaly going to buy this staight away, as i love my footie games :)

On a side note - The players look like dancing monkeys when you use pace control :)
The stats will be a temporary glitch, EA have said this demo is quite old and the game was only about 70% finished. The demo that is available is where the game was around May time.

The graphics will be sharpened and the ******** dance they do when you go into pace control will be fixed.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Is the game still relient on pace?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Not really, they get muscled off the ball ridiculously easy now and other players can keep up with them better.

the goalkeepers are incredibly ********,

i was barca and the ball was heading, a cross, straight to valdes, he jumps on the floor, punches it into a defender and it rolls to drogba who scores

Reaction score
I play PES2009 , Hitman , Age of Empires II , The Godfather , when I was cid a played Counter Strike .

karish

Kaka
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9,kaka,Pato,Sheva,R80,Seedorf
I have RE5, pes 2009 (waiting for 2010 :D) and metal gear solid on ps3

Last edited:

edma

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta & Pirlo
when it come nintendo wii & PS3..
what ur option??

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Any one else playing the fear series?Can`t wait to get the latest expansion .

If not get hooked up :

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I've only played the first F.E.A.R. and both it's expansions. My computer can't run the new one.

ahonenfn

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi Kaka Ambrosini nesta Malidni Van basten Pirlo Gattuso Pato Sheva
one thing about pes 2010 demo : awesome !!!!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I've only played the first F.E.A.R. and both it's expansions. My computer can't run the new one.

If you liked them u need to buy a new pc the game is awesome :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
one thing about pes 2010 demo : awesome !!!!

i thought pes2010 demo was shockingly bad, nothing is fluid and the players move as if they have mishapen feet

Reaction score
Yeah thats what i thought,PES10 movement have definatly taken a hit,something that i always loved and made proud of the fact that FIFA didnt have(FIFA's movement was somehow kiddish,PES was always way more realistic),graphics have imporved but i didnt like the menu as much probably because I loved the last year retro style and they have taken that in a completely different direction.I havent played the FIFA demo though because still being downloaded.

The game I'm currently trying to work is Championship Manager 10,awsome game,big step up from the last version but these goddamn crashes :mad::mad::mad:

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
The game I'm currently trying to work is Championship Manager 10,awsome game,big step up from the last version but these goddamn crashes :mad::mad::mad:

Bad game bro, downloaded it somehow got passed the crashes but the game is just so bad, IMO not better than the old one, just seems so cluttered, the in-game engine is good though, but I would recomend football manager instead.