The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 19-02-2016, 18:38   #61
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
it can't be just fuck off to both? we need one?
IF we sell Luiz Adriano, you trust to do what you said? Obviously I understand what you are saying.

Signature
Old 19-02-2016, 18:43   #62
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

i'll preemptively get a tattoo this weekend if general venmos me money for it
Old 19-02-2016, 18:44   #63
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
To celebrate 30 years of presidency Silvio Berlusconi at Milan next Saturday, February 27, at the home match against Torino , the team Rossoneri will wear a jersey specifically to pay homage to the patron of Milanello (center of the chest will be 'embroidered gold text "February 20, 1986 - February 20, 2016 Silvio Berlusconi).

*___*
I will buy this if possible!

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
[/B]

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...��
Old 19-02-2016, 18:48   #64
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Baresi signed shirt still inframed in my room. NExt will be Berlusconi's 30 years shirt. Then Maldini.

Dont really care who invests, all in all, money needs to be invested as by the way people around Milan talk, something is planning and moving so - good.

Van der MEyde saying to El Ghazi not to move to Italy, its too tactical MErda...

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
[/B]

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...��
Old 19-02-2016, 18:55   #65
markovic
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
So often I forget we still own Matri and pay at least a portion of his salaries.

I doubt we will get much for him, might as well keep him if we sell Luiz Adriano.

I really see no reason to go for Pavoletti other than the fact that he is in-form this season.
Pavoletti is a pretty solid old school striker, a target man, he would give us another dimension... I'd love to have him as a joker, but only if we get him for cheap, trade for Suso + 4-5M or something

Signature
Old 19-02-2016, 19:12   #66
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
Lmao that kid is great
Old 19-02-2016, 19:19   #67
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

I swear half of the "fans" here just use Milan as a means to vent about frustrations of their actual lives. It seems like people here want Milan to fail, so they can continue to whine and and complain in an "acceptable" manner, with Milan as the scapegoat.

Come on guys, we should all be excited. Our club is playing well, our owner is ambitious, and club sources are confirming that were about to start a new era.

Me personally, I'm a happy dude. That's why I am a fan of Milan. I am enjoying life, and the girls and material objects that come with it. Just like many of players have, and of course our presidente. Only makes sense to support a club that feels the same as me
Old 19-02-2016, 19:21   #68
yungfreddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post

wooooow
Old 19-02-2016, 19:29   #69
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Yaya toure?
No thanks, he is so lazy lately and gives away a lot of possession.

Probably earned enough money or might even go to china for even more para

He regressed incredibly this season. Last summer I would have cut off a finger to get him but now... No more
Old 19-02-2016, 19:37   #70
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

Berlusconi: "No team can win forever, there are cycles that end. We're starting a new one as a team of Italians."
22 retweets 14 likes
Reply Retweet 22
Like 14
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 51m51 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "It makes me upset to see big clubs without Italian players. I would like to see an all-Italian Milan."
16 retweets 7 likes
Reply Retweet 16
Like 7
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 50m50 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "We have Italians in the defense and midfield, we just lack Italian strikers."
14 retweets 7 likes
Reply Retweet 14
Like 7
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 48m48 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "Donnarumma is a great kid. He is very solid physically. I think he can be the symbol of Milan in the future."
16 retweets 13 likes
Reply Retweet 16
Like 13
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 45m45 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "Donnarumma will never leave Milan should any offer arrive, he will be Milan's goalkeepers for the next 20 years."
28 retweets 18 likes
Reply Retweet 28
Like 18
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 42m42 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "From our youth sector, I see Locatelli as the new Pirlo. He is a great midfielder. De Sciglio is also an Italy international."
12 retweets 8 likes
Reply Retweet 12
Like 8
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 40m40 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "Nobody that loves football could not fall in love with Shevchenko. He played football in an artistic way."
30 retweets 21 likes
Reply Retweet 30
Like 21
More
Milan Fans ★ ‏@MilanEye 39m39 minutes ago
Berlusconi: "Next to him I see Ronaldinho as another football artist. But Sheva was what we call the genius."
15 retweets 15 likes
Reply Retweet 15
Like 15
More
User Actions
Following

Milan Fans ★
‏@MilanEye
Berlusconi: "Ibrahimovic? I think he has many offers from UAE, the US and China that we won't manage to match."
Old 19-02-2016, 19:38   #71
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Fav. Players: Diego Laxalt

So just after winter transfer window (where we got celebrity Prince) we can hear that berlu wanna spend again - interesting.

Signature

Gaetano F. Intrieri: Savic as far as I know is done. They are dealing with Rashford and Godin as well as Rabiot for June.
Old 19-02-2016, 19:44   #72
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
link?
http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/...-sacchi-202412

Let me know if you or anyone else need certain parts translated...

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
Old 19-02-2016, 19:46   #73
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

moar eye-talians.

Signature
Old 19-02-2016, 19:46   #74
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

BARESI........."confirming"..that Berlusconi is back to spending..

Seems like you "real" fans haven't bothered to check out il Capitano's interviews/tweets in all these years.
Old 19-02-2016, 19:51   #75
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

SKY: Kucka could start against Napoli.

Berlusconi: Ibra will have offers that we will find hard matching. The deal with Bee would guarantee 100 million euros from China.

Signature
Old 19-02-2016, 19:51   #76
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balo45 View Post
I swear half of the "fans" here just use Milan as a means to vent about frustrations of their actual lives. It seems like people here want Milan to fail, so they can continue to whine and and complain in an "acceptable" manner, with Milan as the scapegoat.
(My mother beats me).....FUCK YOU MILAN, it's all Gallianis fault!!!
Old 19-02-2016, 19:53   #77
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by markovic View Post
Pavoletti is a pretty solid old school striker, a target man, he would give us another dimension... I'd love to have him as a joker, but only if we get him for cheap, trade for Suso + 4-5M or something
Old 19-02-2016, 19:58   #78
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Only thing Baresi confirmed is that he has seen Berlu's statements about reaching at least two UCL finals in the next 5 years.
Old 19-02-2016, 19:59   #79
yungfreddy
Banned

chinaboyz so weakk
Old 19-02-2016, 20:07   #80
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

football italia:

http://www.football-italia.net/80105...ese-investment

Paolo Berlusconi confirmed Milan have “several options in the Chinese market that will allow us to invest a great deal of money.”

The Rossoneri’s negotiations to sell 48 per cent of the club to ‘Mr Bee’ Taechaubol continue to drag on with no end in sight.

Now Paolo Berlusconi, the brother of President Silvio and himself Vice-President, has spoken to Milan Channel about reports of new investors in China.

“Silvio’s empire was based above all on television and with the crisis in that sector it’s natural Milan suffered too. This could’ve caused him to sell the club without worrying too much about what would become of Milan.

“Instead, he wants to grow Milan and take the side back to the levels where it belongs, to find new partners who not only bring in fresh capital, but also help the club grow.

“The Chinese market is, for us, the ideal solution. Without getting into details, there are several options in the Chinese market that are aimed at allowing us to invest a great deal of money.”

This week marks the 30th anniversary of Berlusconi buying up the club, which at the time was on the verge of bankruptcy.

“Silvio’s story with Milan is like adopting a baby. You love him even before seeing him, but when you raise him then you both become one entity.

“We know that the origins of Milan go way back, but today if you talk about Milan abroad, they all connect it to Berlusconi.”

Silvio has been critical of Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic in public, but Paolo Berlusconi was more reassuring.

“As we have a great Coach, we must give him time to mature. Milan are confident they are in good hands, the players are aware of that, which gives the President confidence.”

Signature
Closed Thread