The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Still can't believe people are disucssing Rino's position despite him being on target(CL qualification place) amidst an injury crisis after a hurried transfer window :lol:

Shame on Rino for not leading the league I guess :monto:

Also what's with these constant bitchfights in here? Needs more calma in here.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by Corriere della Sera on newsstands today, Monday, December 17, Milan for now has confirmed the confidence in Gattuso. Gazidis, Leonardo and Maldini believe that it is right to continue with the current technician, at least until the end of the season. Impossible, then, that Gattuso can stay next year without qualifying for the Champions League. However, the dressing room is with him. In the background remains the shadow of Conte, which is a goal of the Elliott fund.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by Corriere della Sera on newsstands today, Monday, December 17, Milan for now has confirmed the confidence in Gattuso. Gazidis, Leonardo and Maldini believe that it is right to continue with the current technician, at least until the end of the season. Impossible, then, that Gattuso can stay next year without qualifying for the Champions League. However, the dressing room is with him. In the background remains the shadow of Conte, which is a goal of the Elliott fund.

I think this will play down to two things

First and most importantly, Gattuso getting top 4

Second, the scope of the transfer market. If Elliot really invest in the team I don't see them handing over the keys to someone inexperienced like Gattuso. I imagine in that scenario they'd want Conte

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
My Elliott yes please get Conte.. don’t wait till it’s too late

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
There is a slight chance that Pogba might be leaving soon.

IMO, pursuing him might be Elliot''s statement of seriousness
And there is no sin in trying, right...

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Second, the scope of the transfer market. If Elliot really invest in the team I don't see them handing over the keys to someone inexperienced like Gattuso. I imagine in that scenario they'd want Conte

i think it depends on the shape the team is in when it gets top 4. If it is an uphill climb or stable performances then he'll get confirmation regardless of market, if we barely jump in and have more games like vs oly , then there can be questions.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

tenor.gif

Last edited:

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's such a drag to come in here hoping for bold text and insted it's just a bunch of little girls crying their ass off about our club legend coach who's currently in 4th place amid a major injury crisis, with all the players loving him.

Cunts!
+1

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
My Elliott yes please get Conte.. don’t wait till it’s too late

Conte? Yes. We will get him. Next season. Calma.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
if I may....

paqueta is here. cesc arrives.

laxalt + cash to zenit for paredes.

end winter mercato.

that'll be my final call.

That's not very ideal considering that we'll be lacking a back up left winger and a third striker which have been bigger needs even with Biglia and Bona being injured.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Yeah why’d they trust Gattuso to get the 4th in the first place?

Trust is trust. It can’t be situational.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
There is a slight chance that Pogba might be leaving soon.

IMO, pursuing him might be Elliot''s statement of seriousness
And there is no sin in trying, right...
Pogba's attitude is not da milan..

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
says the guy who gets constant pms and snaps at ppl :lol:
I better be insecure than hear everything every lunatic on earth has to say. You wanna "eat" garbage nutella boy, we know it, not everyone is like you. I dont watch shit, I dont listen to shit, I try not to read shit.

Sorry, I was sleeping. While you were having another mental breakdown late ob a Sunday night... :lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Creating chances using trough balls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is 0 chance we get Rashford IMO. Young talent, coming out of United with more than 150 games for the club despite being only 21. 41 goals and 22 assists (actually quite impressive). Contract until 2020. Price would be at least 80 m

Even if we somehow reach an agreement with United, what would be his motivation to leave his country and town of birth in order to play in a league that is not having its' best days and is miles below EPL in terms of broadcasting and hype. So, instead of focusing on Martial (french, expiring contract), we are focusing on an overpriced hyped englishman... Right, tell me more, cumvideo...

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
There is 0 chance we get Rashford IMO. Young talent, coming out of United with more than 150 games for the club despite being only 21. 41 goals and 22 assists (actually quite impressive). Contract until 2020. Price would be at least 80 m

Even if we somehow reach an agreement with United, what would be his motivation to leave his country and town of birth in order to play in a league that is not having its' best days and is miles below EPL in terms of broadcasting and hype. So, instead of focusing on Martial (french, expiring contract), we are focusing on an overpriced hyped englishman... Right, tell me more, cumvideo...

I remember reading reports this summer that when United inquired about Alderweireld at Tottenham, Spurs suggested a swap deal involving Martial. United turned down this deal even though they would have strengthed their very fragile defense by getting a top 5 CB in EPL in exchange for a player that hadn’t been able to find consistency under Mourinho and who seemed to be out of the managers plans for the future.
Martial has gone on to be United’s by far best player this season, there’s no way they’re gonna let him go now.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just checked the twitter of Gaetano. This guy should hide for a few months if we do not land SMS...

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i really dont want conte as a coach tho ... didnt like the man as a player , dont like the man as a person and dont like him a coach ..

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Inzaghi: “If we had Suso on the field in the match against Liverpool in istanbul in 2005, we would’ve won the match 99 times out of 100 – because Suso is a player who makes the difference.”

thats sweet of him..

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

and then someone says im treating members in a certain way :fp: inferiority complex and megalomania on a football forum. I'll leave you at the peak of your preschool creativity :lol: you've done it man, a king of comedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule