German Bundesliga Thread

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
Hello again.
What do you guys think about the 2nd best team in Germany after Bayern Munich?
I think VfB Stuttgart & Bremen are 2nd & 3rd respectively;)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Werder, Hamburg.

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
mzk57 said:
Hello again.

i totally agree with the 2nd one, but i prefer to change bremen for hamburg

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Hamburger SV,and I hope that they'll fight for the title,'cause they have SupeRafael ;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
mzk57 said:
Hello again.

don't be sure That BAYERN will Be First

till in end of BUNDES LIGA are allmost 6 MONTHS

And Ballack will Left Bayern in JANUARY

Last edited:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
DugiNesta said:
And Ballack will Left Bayern in JANUARY
No, Ballack will leave in summer ;)

Hamburg Uber Alles :D

Rex

Reaction score
Inzaghi9 said:
Hamburger SV,and I hope that they'll fight for the title,'cause they have SupeRafael ;)

Speaking of Hamburger SV, the club are reportedly want German international youngster of FC Koeln's Lukas Podolski. Sporting Director, Dietmar Beiersdorfer, has undertaken the talking with the hitman. But twenty-year-old forward still considers from Bayern Munich's offer.

Let's see which club will win the race leading for he player... :)

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
1. Bayern
2. Bremen
3. Hamburg
4. Schalke04
5. Stuttgart

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
No, Ballack will leave in summer ;)

FUCK then :D:D:D:D

we will have Problem with bayern :D:D:D:

K

Kaka_RULES

My favourite German club is HSV, because of Sergej Barbarez, who is from Bosnia. I hope that HSV will be the first. Allthough another player from Bosnian national team plays in Bayern, Hasan Salihamidzic, I don't like Bayern. Just because of Oliver Kahn.
P.S. Dugi, honey, we can still hope that Ballack will have a headache and sore throath, and will not play against us!!!

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Rex said:
Speaking of Hamburger SV, the club are reportedly want German international youngster of FC Koeln's Lukas Podolski. Sporting Director, Dietmar Beiersdorfer, has undertaken the talking with the hitman. But twenty-year-old forward still considers from Bayern Munich's offer.

Let's see which club will win the race leading for he player... :)
That'll be great,hope he won't join Bayern.
He seems to be a good striker so I hope he won't join my less favourite team...

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DugiNesta said:
FUCK then :D:D:D:D

we will have Problem with bayern :D:D:D:
Yeah ... pretty sad :(

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Salihovic, Pirlo, Bonera, Grlic, Kaladze and Sheva
Kaka_RULES said:
My favourite German club is HSV, because of Sergej Barbarez, who is from Bosnia. I hope that HSV will be the first. Allthough another player from Bosnian national team plays in Bayern, Hasan Salihamidzic, I don't like Bayern. Just because of Oliver Kahn.
Don't forget our Kucukovic in HSV...

Btw HSV is club nr 1. in Germany, not Bayern M. :)

SERGEJ BARBAREZ THE LIVING LEGEND!!!!

K

Kaka_RULES

Well, Kucukovic is no longer ours. He signed to Croatian national team this autumn. I read that on www.iskon.hr . That about number one in Germany, that is true. Bayern M. sucks!!! Barba najbolji!!!

K

Kaka_RULES

How come, just out of curiosity?
Well, he looks like a cat! I am scared when I see him. I never watched any Bayern or Germany (national team) matches because of him. I just can't look at him. Just look at Dida, Victor Valdes, you can watch them whole day and it wouldn't be enough. And Olli, he is very different story, you watch him for a day, and you will never fall asleep again!!!

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka_RULES said:
How come, just out of curiosity?
Well, he looks like a cat! I am scared when I see him. I never watched any Bayern or Germany (national team) matches because of him. I just can't look at him. Just look at Dida, Victor Valdes, you can watch them whole day and it wouldn't be enough. And Olli, he is very different story, you watch him for a day, and you will never fall asleep again!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
How about Dortmont, ( how to spell this club's name ?? ). their clothes are yellow.
Amoroso had been played in this team.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kaka_RULES said:
Olli, he is very different story, you watch him for a day, and you will never fall asleep again!!!
LOL! :D

You want to see that mug in your dreams? He's the one guy I've seen who looks capable of eating somebody alive. :)

tys_oliver_kahn_290.jpg

kahn_gr.jpg

Last edited:

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
LOL. :D
i dunno why but everytime i look at his face, it somehow resembles a lion. :tongue:

K

Kaka_RULES

i think that he is really capable to eat someone alive...
i told, he looks like a cat!!!

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Kahn's ultra-determination :D
I support VfB Stuttgart in this league, I think they have the second best squad in the division, but they aren't in a good position in the league.

Rex

Reaction score
snn said:
Kahn's ultra-determination :D
I support VfB Stuttgart in this league, I think they have the second best squad in the division, but they aren't in a good position in the league.

How have you satisfied with the coach Giovanni Trapattoni's work at the moment ?

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Well, no one can be satisfied, because with this squad, Stuttgart must have been holding a higher place in BundesLiga.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Trapattoni sacked by Stuttgart

STUTTGART MOVE ON FROM TRAPATTONI
Stuttgart's players will barely have had time to digest Giovanni Trapattoni's sacking as head coach when they travel to Arminia Bielefeld on Saturday.

The highly-decorated former Italy boss was shown the door on Thursday night after managing only five Bundesliga wins since taking over in the summer.

Despite losing just three league games, second only to leaders Bayern Munich, Trapattoni oversaw an incredible 12 draws, including two goalless stalemates in the last two games.

New boss Armin Veh will be charged with turning those draws into victories, starting at struggling Arminia.

"It will give the team a boost and every players has to show the right reaction," said general manager Horst Heldt.

Stuttgart have not managed a win or a goal since the winter break, although Wednesday's latest 0-0 draw was a commendable one considering it came against second-placed Werder Bremen.

But they have won only once on their travels this season, and not since September.

Jon Dahl Tomasson was a surprise exclusion from the starting XI on Wednesday and it will be interesting to see his reaction should he return on Saturday as expected.

The new coach will be hoping for something from his strikers and could spring another surprise with Mario Gomez their brightest attacking option in recent games.

Last edited:

Rex

Reaction score
What a pity. This medio February provides load of sacking coaches into media spotlight. An incredible 12 draws when Trap in charge ? :eek:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
So long, good old Trap.

Have a well-deserved retirement :star:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yesterday Schalke 7 - 4 Bayer Leverkusen :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
BMWTaylor said:
Jon Dahl Tomasson was a surprise exclusion from the starting XI on Wednesday and it will be interesting to see his reaction should he return on Saturday as expected.
AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................................................:(
Some great memories of the old days when we had that dimond withe the golden Sheva upfront:proud: