who dou you think should be the next captain of milan?

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
Rino by a country mile, who els demands the respect of the oposition on the field like he does. :star:

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
its already been discussed on this treadhttp://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=4991

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh man, this the 100000th thread on this. Why are people too fuckin lazy to search for existing threads before creating a redundant one ??? :o

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Alessandro Nesta Or Andriy Shevchenko if him Dont go to chelsea

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shouldnt the captain be actually good? Like i know Rino looks like a leader but how can u lead if ur on the bench. Which i think he shud spend more time on. And let a midfielder who actually launches attacks or can make nice passes to our forwards. My vote goes to Sandro.

:dance:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Who do you think will be our new capitano?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Bonera. True Milanista

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

GeneralMB :fp:

Whaaaaaaat??? It's a legit question!

You should be happy that made a search for this one and didn't make a new thread. We have like 6 of them. :D

The reason why I ask this question is that I just read some article in the swedish press, talking about Zlatan becoming the next AC Milan captain. :lol::lol::fp:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Abate, he bleeds red and black.

Silva has not yet proved that Milan will be his final resting place.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Whaaaaaaat??? It's a legit question!

You should be happy that made a search for this one and didn't make a new thread. We have like 6 of them. :D

The reason why I ask this question is that I just read some article in the swedish press, talking about Zlatan becoming the next AC Milan captain. :lol::lol::fp:

The amount of pure agorance from the swedish media is just insane. In the article you are refering to they are saying that Milan want Zlatan to be in the same bracket as Maldini and Barsei and that is beyond ********. Zlatan will never ever be considered equal to those two and he will never reach the height of those two players. I used to have some respect for Wegreup but its those sort of statements that tells you she has no clue what so ever. No wonder nobody took fredrik9 serioulsy as this was his "source" of what was going inside Milan. She knows fuck all about Milan and what it stands for and the same thing can be said about our poolarbear friend

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The amount of pure agorance from the swedish media is just insane. In the article you are refering to they are saying that Milan want Zlatan to be in the same bracket as Maldini and Barsei and that is beyond ********. Zlatan will never ever be considered equal to those two and he will never reach the height of those two players. I used to have some respect for Wegreup but its those sort of statements that tells you she has no clue what so ever. No wonder nobody took fredrik9 serioulsy as this was his "source" of what was going inside Milan. She knows fuck all about Milan and what it stands for and the same thing can be said about our poolarbear friend

hahaha, yeah I know. She's completely talking out of her ass. Like aftonbladet reporters usually do when it comes to sports.

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Pato or Thiago are fine.
But I prefer Italian, so it's Abate.
Fascinating Wild!

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Even if you don't agree with what she's reporting, or how she interprets statements she's given, you can't deny her sources are impeccable.

She writes for Gazetta dello Sport, and she's very close and long time friend of Gazetta's Milan correspondent Alessandra Bocci, who was on holiday with Allegri in Miami just a couple of weeks ago. Wegerup was one of just three journalists to be allowed into Milan's closed training, and today she's the only foreign jounalist to be invited to Milan's dinner at the Italian embassy. Those are just a couple of examples. She has access and contacts.

DaMan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me, myself and I + my kids parents
Ibra for captain :)
Galliani's words obviously and I like it....
OMG for the debate that will follow :lol:
Sooo much fuel for the trolls in that sentence.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Thiago but it will be Abate.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see what Ibra has done as a captain in the Swedish NT that apparently has impressed Galliani and co. I'd rather not see Ibra as il Capitano here. He'll not be staying for too long and apparently he isn't the leader in the dressing room.

When the Senatores are gone then it should be(2-3 years til then)

1. Abate
2. Thiago Silva
3. Ibra(if he's still here)

Not good material though. TS seem to only hang around with the Brazilians, Abate doesn't seem like a leader type and is too inexperienced for it and will probably not be a starter in Gli Azzuri even then, Ibra might misuse his power and think he is greater than the club which he at many times has shown signs of here and in Inter.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
A player who has spent 3 seasons at inter and one here as our captain :thumbsdown:

Schedule