Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cleveland -Boston 88-120 (2-3)

Orlando - Cleveland/Boston

Phoenix - L.A. Lakers

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
paul pierce making lebron his bitch!!
:star: :star:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
oh man...what happened last night cavs :conf:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cavs....buahahahahahahh!!! :star: :star:

celtics r a real nba team. real veterans. lebron take a seat n learn smthng.

RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :star:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
For the first time ever I actually felt bad for Lebron. :eek:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Mo Williams is garbage, guy couldn't find an open man if he had no defenders. Actually cav's in general are garbage... total 1 man team....

Anyway my friend text'd me immeidately after it ended:

"Is it too early to buy a Knicks Lebron jersey?"

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
I predict:
L.A vs Boston final
And L.A is gonna own those fucking leprechaun's

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
cavs....buahahahahahahh!!! :star: :star:

celtics r a real nba team. real veterans. lebron take a seat n learn smthng.

RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :star:

+36546432131. take that lebron king my ass! google modesty you over hyped fuck.
and pls don't tell me lebron is better than kobe. eventually he will be when kobe is 56 or sth.
kobe>insert name :o

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Celtics is a really team players, everyone know his roles and responsibilities and have an amazing harmony; Garnett, Pierce, Allen, Rando, Perkins, Williams and Wallace deserve to have NBA champion ship with no doubt.

I'm so sorry for Lebron, but he needs to move to a team that he can be a part of it without hammering him with full dependency that is only if he wants to reach for higher achievements in his career.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
+36546432131. take that lebron king my ass! google modesty you over hyped fuck.
and pls don't tell me lebron is better than kobe. eventually he will be when kobe is 56 or sth.
kobe>insert name :o

You know nothing about basketball if you think Kobe is a better player. Kobe is great (and as much as it pains me to say that, because i hate the lakers i will.... he is a GREAT player) but compare teams....

It's bullshit 'kobe finds a way to win when he plays bad' They win because they have Gasol, Odom, Bynum, Artest. Not because Kobe's magical 8 for 24 shooting. When you have 3 all star caliber 7 footers who get every rebound and put back, you will win.

For the record. Lebron scored 27, had 10 assists compiling 23 points. He accounted for 50 of the 85 points. Oh and his 19 fucking rebounds was impressive.

The cav's shot 38% (this is not all on Lebron). If he didn't get 19 rebounds Celts would have blown them out by 30.

Seriously, what's Kobe ever accomplished BY himself? First round playoff exit? The first 3 titles were SHAQ. not Kobe. That is exemplified by fact Shaq got 3 MVPS during those titles averaging over 30 points and 20 rebounds. Kobe averaged 16 points a game on 40% shooting.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Celtics is a really team players, everyone know his roles and responsibilities and have an amazing harmony; Garnett, Pierce, Allen, Rando, Perkins, Williams and Wallace deserve to have NBA champion ship with no doubt.

I'm so sorry for Lebron, but he needs to move to a team that he can be a part of it without hammering him with full dependency that is only if he wants to reach for higher achievements in his career.

And lets not discount 1 factor. He was an AMATUER coach. I hate Mike Brown....

you gotta watch them consistently to know how bad he is. Horrible rotations, always tactically outmatched. Doc Rivers would consistently make adjustments that Brown had no answer for. His answer was.. "uhhhh Lebron do something" and then 4 cavs stand around waiting....

Magic Lakers had Pat Riley
Jordan had PHil Jackson
Spurs had Popovich
Kobe had Phil
DWade had Pat Riley
Pistons had LArry Riley
Celts had Doc Rivers.

It's just a poorly constructed team with an awful coach.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously, what's Kobe ever accomplished BY himself? First round playoff exit? The first 3 titles were SHAQ. not Kobe. That is exemplified by fact Shaq got 3 MVPS during those titles averaging over 30 points and 20 rebounds. Kobe averaged 16 points a game on 40% shooting.

so ur saying kobe had absolutley no influence on the lakers 3peat? rlly??? srslly!!!??????

its a team game. those rings r kobes as much as shaqs..shaq's never won anything by himself. what has lebron ever done 'by himself'? got to the finals in a weak eastern cnfrnce and got swept? wow. got stomped on by the celtics AGAIN!?!? o but he has won 2 mvps...and gets triple doubles...pfffft..fuckoutahere lebron

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
so ur saying kobe had absolutley no influence on the lakers 3peat? rlly??? srslly!!!??????

its a team game. those rings r kobes as much as shaqs..shaq's never won anything by himself. what has lebron ever done 'by himself'? got to the finals in a weak eastern cnfrnce and got swept? wow. got stomped on by the celtics AGAIN!?!? o but he has won 2 mvps...and gets triple doubles...pfffft..fuckoutahere lebron

i didnt say kobe had NO influence in those 3 rings. But he was #2 to shaq. That was SHAQ's team... It's like saying Rondo won title there for he is a better PG than Chris Paul or Jason Kidd (career wise) cause they didn't. Cmon man... You can't deny Kobe has been blessed with all star level talent.

I'll put it this way. He was Scottie Pippen to Shaq's Michael Jordan. Does that mean he wasn't influencial? Absolutely NOT. But let's not act like he carried Lakers to a 3peat. Shaq was most dominant force in NBA

BTW look at 2 starting lineups. Celtics v. Cavs....

whowas best player out of 10 on floor? Lebron
Who was next best? I think you could make STRONG case all 5 celtics starters are better than Mo Williams or Antawn Jamison.

I'd certainly prefer Garnett, Peirce, Rondo, Allen or Perkins (Excellent defender)

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I really don't know much about Basketball. Not even all the rules. I just wanted to stop by and say LeBron is the shit! :cool:.

He = Cleveland

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
and lets not discount 1 factor. He was an amatuer coach. I hate mike brown....

You gotta watch them consistently to know how bad he is. Horrible rotations, always tactically outmatched. Doc rivers would consistently make adjustments that brown had no answer for. His answer was.. "uhhhh lebron do something" and then 4 cavs stand around waiting....

magic lakers had pat riley
jordan had phil jackson
spurs had popovich
kobe had phil
dwade had pat riley
pistons had larry riley
celts had doc rivers.

It's just a poorly constructed team with an awful coach.

+1

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i didnt say kobe had NO influence in those 3 rings. But he was #2 to shaq. That was SHAQ's team... It's like saying Rondo won title there for he is a better PG than Chris Paul or Jason Kidd (career wise) cause they didn't. Cmon man... You can't deny Kobe has been blessed with all star level talent.

I'll put it this way. He was Scottie Pippen to Shaq's Michael Jordan. Does that mean he wasn't influencial? Absolutely NOT. But let's not act like he carried Lakers to a 3peat. Shaq was most dominant force in NBA

BTW look at 2 starting lineups. Celtics v. Cavs....

whowas best player out of 10 on floor? Lebron
Who was next best? I think you could make STRONG case all 5 celtics starters are better than Mo Williams or Antawn Jamison.

I'd certainly prefer Garnett, Peirce, Rondo, Allen or Perkins (Excellent defender)

yes, this i agree with. u could be MJ plus LBJ and win nothing if ur team sux. (like how MJ only started winning @ 28 y.o. when phil and that team came along)

yes kobe was fortunate in getting paired with shaq. but u still gotta do the damn thing n win. which he did. he has also won as 'the man'.

i just dnt like how ofcourse, the story after last nite is lebron capitulates/disaster/whtvr instead of the celtics beating the shit out of em. their defense was :star: :star: :star:

@ AC wesltley, lolz.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
And lets not discount 1 factor. He was an AMATUER coach. I hate Mike Brown....

you gotta watch them consistently to know how bad he is. Horrible rotations, always tactically outmatched. Doc Rivers would consistently make adjustments that Brown had no answer for. His answer was.. "uhhhh Lebron do something" and then 4 cavs stand around waiting....

yep. mike brown is and has been the problem with the cavs

i don't know whose @$$ he's been kissing all these years to keep his job...he should have been let go a loooong time ago

aside from the horrible coach...something was definitely up last night. i watched the cavs regularly all season and can't recall one game when lebron gave up possession. last night he had NINE turnovers

something was going on...i don't claim to have a clue what it is. his elbow support brace was gone...so you'd think he was feeling better...but instead he made mistakes i've never seen from him before

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what lebron needs is a coach with a strong personality who will be the boss. phil jackson, pat riley, i'd even say doc rivers.

mike brown definitley was no coach for the cavs....he is a lebron ego-stroker.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
what lebron needs is a coach with a strong personality who will be the boss. phil jackson, pat riley, i'd even say doc rivers.

mike brown definitley was no coach for the cavs....he is a lebron ego-stroker.

Having someone who can create there own shot would help too....

Mo Williams, Delonte (I love), Varajao, Parker etc. etc. These guys need Lebron to get open looks whether it's slashing or open 3. None of them can create offense like Gasol can.

I really think... if NYC can get 1 other all star player (Bosh, Boozer, maybe Joe Johnson... wade won't go but if he did... game over). Keep DLee and Gallinari. Then surround with right role players, they can win it all.... it isn't THAT hard surrounding your team when you got a star. Look at Lakers, hardest part is finding that 'star'.

Cav's done a piss poor job for 4 years now giving Lebron anything capable...You see so many guys get traded for crap over the years.. Gasol for peanuts for ex., heck VC would help.. Can't blame him i he leave, getting no support

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so James could go to Knicks ?

1273655446_0.jpg

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Lakers will repeat, Kobe with Finals MVP Again, Sam continues to be a hater, etc.

Lebron going to Chicago, he wants to win and Chicago is the PERFECT fit.

PS- Ragazza is right (as always, might I add she is an INSPIRATION to all. The Queen of B-ball knowledge, etc.) Mike Brown is a fucking ******:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPb2nZPxffU#t=16s

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lakers will repeat, Kobe with Finals MVP Again, Sam continues to be a hater, etc.

PS- Ragazza is right (as always, might I add she is an INSPIRATION to all. The Queen of B-ball knowledge, etc.) Mike Brown is a fucking ******:

isnt she the 'defender of sodomy'?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

hell yea. I'm dawning my JRich jersey right now..... JRich is my favorite non-warrior period

Back in 2006, after they dissapointed.... he spent 100k to run newspaper ad apologizing and saying nextyear would be different:
j-rich_letter.jpg

what happened next year?!?:
p1.jason.richardson.si.jpg

Warriors SHOCK THE WORLD!

What do the warriors management do? Trade team captain and fan favorite JRich :( He'll always be a warrior and my favorite at heart. GO SUNS!!!!

(PS Warriors fans, working on funding money to run a Good Luck JRich! ad in pheonix newspaper. Expect to hear about it in a week....

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
nicks > all.

/thread.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
JRich. time to bring the 06-07 swagger to LA. Go Suns!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i like him alot. ever since his michigan st days

Schedule