Sagnol to Milan?

Shadowfax

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah,Boban,Sheva,Kranjcar
Willy Sagnol believes he would be priced out of a move away from Bayern Munich, even though Milan and Arsenal are reportedly on his trail.

The France full back, set to represent his country in Euro 2004, claims he is not concerned if Bayern decide to block any move away from Germany.

"When I expressed the idea to leave, the officials told me they rely on me and they couldn't imagine my departure except for a €20 million or €25 million offer," said Sagnol.

"At that price, it is impossible.

"I think we will study that calmly after the Euros.

"Anyway, it doesn't disturb me."

Sagnol has only recently returned from a serious ankle injury but will be fit for Portugal.

That would b interesting....

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Yeh Sagnol isnt too bad but hes nothing special and ide much prefer Trabelsi....we have Cafu who has had a 10/10 season anyway so hopefully he will have an equaly good 04/05 next seaosn.

Shadowfax

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah,Boban,Sheva,Kranjcar
Rivaldo-11 said:
Yeh Sagnol isnt too bad but hes nothing special and ide much prefer Trabelsi....we have Cafu who has had a 10/10 season anyway so hopefully he will have an equaly good 04/05 next seaosn.

I agree with u, Cafu is great but he is 35 and I think sangol would b great replacement in near future...

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
He is a very good player, id like to see him at Milan.

Reaction score
fbvanBasten said:
I believe that Milan already have a backup for Cafu. He is a Brazillian RB too only a lot younger than Cafu.

Who is that young Brazilian? Is there one good player backing up for Cafu? I thought its Simic or Kaladze as usual. I think I'm really outdated man. :rolleyes:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Nah kaladze is left back...Simis is the replacement for Cafu...Dario is a better defender....but Cafu has attacking width and crosses...no toher Milan play can do that regularly undortunalty

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Rivaldo-11 said:
Nah kaladze is left back...Simis is the replacement for Cafu...Dario is a better defender....but Cafu has attacking width and crosses...no toher Milan play can do that regularly undortunalty

Yet Sagnol is class.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I dont like him at all

Blizzardx90

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta.....Andriy Shevchenko
Sagnol isn't a bad player. I don't really fancy him much. But I do think he belongs at Bayern. Cafu might play out his career at Milan though i highly doubt it.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Tree Hugging Hippie said:
fbvanBasten said:
I believe that Milan already have a backup for Cafu. He is a Brazillian RB too only a lot younger than Cafu.

Who is that young Brazilian? Is there one good player backing up for Cafu? I thought its Simic or Kaladze as usual. I think I'm really outdated man. :rolleyes:

Rafael from Flamengo. His contract expires in December apparently and so we'll take him at the January transfer window. We have an agreement with the player allegedly.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Willy Sagnol is a bit unhappy, coz the team havent got a leader since the days of Stefan Effenberg, thats what Sagnol himself said in an interview....
the leader who the other players trust and can look up to, Effenberg and Matthäus did this job perfect, and if Bayern dont make some good signings during the sommer Sagnol will leave the club, he also said....
He wants a team that can win the League and compete in Europe, that wasnt a confidence and strong Bayyern side this season........ the coachs, Ottmar Hitzfeld, future also is in doubt :devil2:

Rex

Reaction score
MookyRookie said:
........ the coachs, Ottmar Hitzfeld, future also is in doubt :devil2:

Progress rumour that Stuttgart's coach Felix Magath will replace him this summer..

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
its maybe the most talked about rumour in Bundesliga at this time...
rumours sed, Hitzfelds departure is already sure after the season will end soon....
Felix Magath is doing a great job with the young VFB Stuttgart team, but he has contract till 2005 with them, and he said he will stay in Stuttgart so long...

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
I hope we don't buy him he wouldn't be an improvement
I just don't like him

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is a guy with a good workrate + attitude. Really solid most of the time. Not my 1st choice but not as revolting as some other names tossed around....

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Sagnol is very good, Id love to see him play for us. But I reckon Hatem Trabelsi as a even better player, and he's available for free this summer.. ;)

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Have we forgotten Hatem Trabelsi :cry: :tongue:

No to Willy. Great player with defensive and offensive skills, but I think it would take him a lot of time to adapt to the Serie A.

Stick with Cafu one more season and let Simic (or Kaladze) play if he drops out. Besides Stam can also play as right back.