Tomáš Rosický
I know for sure he's not the best player in the world,

but he must be better than Brocchi :rolleyes: :D

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Football Italia says that we are no longer trying to sign Davids now that Ambro is staying. Fuck.

I'd take Davids over Ambrosini anyday. Irrespective of age (Gattuso is 25/26)

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vikash Dhorasoo -- Xavi -- Zinedine Zidane -- Pablo Aimar -- Vikash Dhorasoo
Sheva_CRO said:
Oh shoot, please guys... and girls don't post such craps like "Dhoraso world class player" WTF is in your mind ?

But it's obvious that Vikash is a world class player!!!!!!!!

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
wow over this dhorasoo thing... what is this some kind of a war over how good a player he is?? i'd say, let's just wait here and see how things turn up. Is seems to be just a matter of disbelief! btw, i hope he is good enough.
Also let's not talk about things (and ppl) we haven't seen before.

Reaction score
I wouldn't be too worried about the signing of Dhorasoo if I was a Milan supporter because he's free and won't be a starter anyways. It's the same thing with Zebina and Juve.

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
The Lost Juventino said:
I wouldn't be too worried about the signing of Dhorasoo if I was a Milan supporter because he's free and won't be a starter anyways. It's the same thing with Zebina and Juve.
If i were Dhorasoo, i would definitely take my annual pay! even if i am not a starter. :devil3:

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We are getting out of topic.
Honest Speaking, Ambro is good but he is not really that important to the team.
I thinks that Milan are now after Nakata which can means departure for Ambro if the deal is successful.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
takahan said:
We are getting out of topic.
Honest Speaking, Ambro is good but he is not really that important to the team.
I thinks that Milan are now after Nakata which can means departure for Ambro if the deal is successful.

Maxi is staying it seems.

Nakata coming doesnt mean Ambro will leave.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Ambro is staying and Abbiati aswell, YES! They have made the right decision.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
San Paolo said:
Ambro is staying and Abbiati aswell, YES! They have made the right decision.

:) :)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
yeah finally he decided to stay at Milan , coze of that Milan gived up on signing Davids.. such a great new! :tongue: Max is my favourite !!

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Apparently Ambro's major concern is the effect that being a sub has had on his Azzurri career. He can't have it both ways, be a Milan bencher + take national team call-ups for granted. If he is serious + ambitious about his career he will choose to leave... at least temporarily on loan. Yet I'm not sure this will make him a Azzurri regular again. He is not an outstanding player + he has not progressed to a higher level during the past 3 or 4 years + he probably never will. His problem is his technical limitation. As far as technical skill level + impact on build-up play Dhorasoo is superior.

Nicely summarized. Absolutely true that AMBRO is limited with his technical skill. Same as GATUSSO, but GATUSSO is a superhuman in terms of his willingness to fight, and because of this character he has now become a national player too. But AMBRO doesn't have GATUSSO's zeal. So, it's better if he leaves to fulfill his own career goal.

But then again, as PASSOIN pointed out, I don't think this is gonna happen for him at all.

I guess realizing and properly/unbiasly evaluating ownself is the hardest job of mankind.

Rex

Reaction score
Progress fact tells he is still Rossonero (I still keep faith in him..)but I wouldn't take granted if he will less being played by coach compared to others in some important matches. If it won't help him for improving his displays of aiming NT (2 years to come of World Cup, friendly; qualifying matches)..loan or sell him to others would be right decision for saving his career before it's too late. From now on he's still have time to improve. If his performs/progress less exhilarate, the club'd have green light him to move and he might follow his ex team-mate who's playing for Lazio, Demetrio Albertini. :D

If Dhorasoo plays impressivly the eyes of San Siro at his first season in Italian Serie A...there is no other option but leave for one of bencher. :eek:

Schedule