The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Can you be more proud?

DGXqVD9W0AA8yTt.jpg:large

Beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Reminds me of the idiots who thought flopadula was better than Bacca because he had more passion :lol::lol::lol:

Is bacca even a footballer? Keep sucking his dick ur such a good boy:lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
According to Di Marzio, the bank bonds thing regarding Bonucci and Biglia was never an issue for Milan.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I read up on Shkëndija a bit. Football wise, it's very clear.

Their fans are scary, though. According to Wikipedia, their group is named after a nazi-supporting guerilla group in WWII, and then it's basically three pages of them biting chairs and stabbing people with the spit out shards.

This part is untrue, they're named after an anti communist movement in Albania.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Monchi doesn't need big signings, but reports say he is willing to blow 35-40 million on Mahrez lmao. What a waste.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@real_andrea9
Mendes, dopo le parole del legale di DC, ha fatto sapere che, nonostante ad oggi non è riuscito a far cambiare idea aL gioc c'è qualche spir

Il Milan ha deciso di lavorare nel silenzio, così anche su Aubameyang, anche qui più passa il tempo più diventa dura @sportface2016

Qualora uscissero bacca e niang a titolo definitiv si proverà a ripresentar un' altra offerta a Cairo per belotti.Pista dura @sportface2016

Ad oggi il Milan lavora sempre su più fronti e sempre più in silenzio.

Mendes hasn't been able to get Diego Costa to change his mind about Atletico. Milan have decided to work in silence, even with Aubameyang, but the more times passes, the more difficult it will be. Should Bacca and Niang leave, Milan may present a new offer for Belotti, but a deal seems unlikely. But Milan are working on multiple fronts in silence.

If we hear nothing by the end of next week, I'm going to start to go with the Kalinic+Ibra option as our attack.

Last edited:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
My sole purpose in life is to laugh at Zlatan fanboys

Pathetic. He was a big part of our last Serie A title and 2nd place the following season he won golden boot and only missed out on a consecutive title because Juventus went full fucking refball.
169806.jpg

Yes he choked in CL, but those were the golden doping years of Barca and we were rocking Ambrosini-Flamini-Nocerino in the midfield.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zlatan on 1 leg is probably still better than most forwards in the world. And you can't say he choked with us at least in the UCL. I don't think any team he's been on has really had a shot at winning it besides maybe his Juve days or his year at Barca. During his time here we never really had a team that was good enough to win it all. Quarterfinals team at best.

Last edited:

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kalinic and IBRA... Oh hell no. I respect IBRA, but that injury... And Kalinic is just plain shit

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Must we sign Ferhan Hasani and Besart Ibraimi before the EL tie for a million and a Bacca?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The 1st leg of the Europa League playoff will now be at the San Siro.

Good kill off the tie at home before Serie A begins.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Zlatan on 1 leg is probably still better than most forwards in the world.And you can't say he choked with us at least in the UCL. I don't think any team he's been on has really had a shot at winning it besides maybe his Juve days or his year at Barca. During his time here we never really had a team that was good enough to win it all. Quarterfinals team at best.
On one leg hes missed 4 months of playing.With another 4 months to follow , and he was never at a team that had a shot at winning the Champions league except for the timeS he was at teams that had a shot at winning the champions league is what youre saying.Cool got it.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The 1st leg of the Europa League playoff will now be at the San Siro.

Good kill off the tie at home before Serie A begins.

I would have preferred the away leg first, but I guess the sheep need to use the field on that day.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Untill Bacca leaves no party... dude needs to gtfo

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Zlatan on 1 leg is probably still better than most forwards in the world. And you can't say he choked with us at least in the UCL. I don't think any team he's been on has really had a shot at winning it besides maybe his Juve days or his year at Barca. During his time here we never really had a team that was good enough to win it all. Quarterfinals team at best.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule