-flamini isn't a midfielder he is DM
-noc is a quality midfielder for Palermo but should be a sub in Milan
-Urby is a left midfielder & we don't play 4-4-2
-prince is not a cam

We don't have a midfield...a narrow diamond midfield should:
1- an anchor: ?
2- a playmaker: montolivo
3- a box to box: boateng
4- a attacking mid: kaka ( we don't have )

Every one is playing in wrong position!

NOOOOOOO. Flamini is shit, he can't even retrieve the ball. He gives away free kicks and gets red cards, he is seriously Milans worst player, even in the scudetti winning season he was like a headless chicken in most games, his biggest contribution to our scudetti run was getting us kicked out of CL with his red card so we were forced to focus on Serie A.

We need a proper DM, Van Bommel carried us last year and a half, he's the reason we kept saying that we don't need Pirlo, now that we don't have him we're worst off. Muntari isn't a DM either, neither was Gattuso, get out of here with that idea.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
-flamini isn't a midfielder he is DM
-noc is a quality midfielder for Palermo but should be a sub in Milan
-Urby is a left midfielder & we don't play 4-4-2
-prince is not a cam

We don't have a midfield...a narrow diamond midfield should:
1- an anchor: ?
2- a playmaker: montolivo
3- a box to box: boateng
4- a attacking mid: kaka ( we don't have )

Every one is playing in wrong position!

:thumbsup: Bingo! If De Jong is available he would be ideal for anchor, Diarra has rejected Milan many times waste no more time on him. I doubt De Jong is even plausible.

we can all agree Monty is not a DM he is wasted in such a role.

I have never seen Boa as a AM for me he has always been b-b.

Kaka would definitely give the much needed skills for the AM role but we will not get him unless it is on loan and even then his injury history is a concern i like the idea of it in so many ways it makes sense but carries a huge risk especially if the obligation to buy clause is included in the deal. Can you imagine having Pato and Kaka go from pitch to treatment table far too often.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
if kaka comes... expect kaka, boateng, robinho attack.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
merkel, doesn't need ibra to play well at AM :proud:

thank you galliani, for getting rid of our only talented youth product for an overrated overpriced player with a horrible hair cut.

:thumbsup:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
So the latest Commode chapter is Return of The Jedi

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I have a feeling that striker could be Bojan, that's just a guess, but I don't think he played today for Roma and it seemed Totti, Osvaldo, Lamela, Lopez are all ahead of him in the pecking order there. He was also mentioned in the media today as a possiblity for Milan. Calciomercato also says that Milan has blocked Nene from PSG as a backup incase kaka doesn't arrive. I could see Nene coming with Kaka since it seems that PSG offered him to Milan this mercato already and is probably the cheaper option.

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think the other striker will be bedtner or berbatov, both unhappy with clubs and want to leave and it's the last week and they are the type of strikers we are lacking... Everything points to one of them. After the game last night I think we need a striker like that, yepes was the closest thing we had.

We need 2 mids minimum. An anchor and someone creative hopefully ones kaka for peanuts and a dm...not de jong he's a hack. Probably one of the biggest in the game behind pepe.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rage sell M'Biwa to us for peanuts ?"

I'm sure saynig stuff like that doesn't put him in good graces to re-sign players like Yanga Mbwia. And if he thinks they are assholes then sell them.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the other striker will be bedtner or berbatov, both unhappy with clubs and want to leave and it's the last week and they are the type of strikers we are lacking... Everything points to one of them. After the game last night I think we need a striker like that, yepes was the closest thing we had.

We need 2 mids minimum. An anchor and someone creative hopefully ones kaka for peanuts and a dm...not de jong he's a hack. Probably one of the biggest in the game behind pepe.

I was reading that Mourinho pulled Diarra from the market and he started today for Real Madrid so I don't know if that rumor will come true. I know Allegri was mentioning him in his press conference.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
I have a feeling that striker could be Bojan, that's just a guess, but I don't think he played today for Roma and it seemed Totti, Osvaldo, Lamela, Lopez are all ahead of him in the pecking order there. He was also mentioned in the media today as a possiblity for Milan. Calciomercato also says that Milan has blocked Nene from PSG as a backup incase kaka doesn't arrive. I could see Nene coming with Kaka since it seems that PSG offered him to Milan this mercato already and is probably the cheaper option.
this team need help we are weak at evry position any decent player would be an upgrade because these player are garbage

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I demand Galliani start buying players now. 1 player everyday until Friday hahaha. but seriously this squad really needs another 3-4 signings and not just Kaka. Montolivo is kinda wasted playnig that reigsta and just playnig long balls to no one up top. He has creativity so they need a defensive midfielder. Nocerino will probably get knocked to the bench and Boateng pushed back to the midfield if and when Kaka arrives. I don't know how things change with Mexes saying he's staying but I would make a last attempt for Yanga Mbwia this week, if not just wait until his contract expires later this season. A good day for Antonini is when he doesn't screw up so if theres a leftback to be had make an attempt for one. If Allegri says he wants a striker, someone mentioned berbatov earlier that would be great signing. He probably steps right in and starts right now.

Last edited:

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this teamis awful we are waisting montolivo talent is not a dm

ropel

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Sheva, Kaka, Ibra, Cassano, Balotelli, Bonaventura, Lapadula, Romagnoli,
Can you play LB ?

No I'm just another useless midfielder. Unfortunately Galliani was only willing to offer a 12oz can of cola for me. I was aiming for a 2 liter bottle, so I'm waiting for better offers now. hahahaha

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FOTO - Gazzetta: "Mercoledì Galliani a Madrid per Kakà e Diarra"

La prima pagina della Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola tra poche ore dedica il taglio alto al Milan. Il titolo è: “La Samp fa piangere il Milan” ma è nel sottotitolo la notizia che può cambiare il mercato rossonero. Adriano Galliani infatti partirà mercoledì per Madrid per definire il doppio colpo Kakà-Diarra con il Real. Con ogni probabilità anche per il mediano francese, che va a scadenza a giugno 2013, si deve essere aperto uno spiraglio che Galliani proverà a far fruttare.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=89322

Tommorows Gazzetta says that Galliani will be in Madrid Wednesday for Kaka and Diarra. Isn't that a little late in the week to start dealing for them? If things go poorly you only got 2 days to figure stuff out.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FOTO - Gazzetta: "Mercoledì Galliani a Madrid per Kakà e Diarra"

La prima pagina della Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola tra poche ore dedica il taglio alto al Milan. Il titolo è: “La Samp fa piangere il Milan” ma è nel sottotitolo la notizia che può cambiare il mercato rossonero. Adriano Galliani infatti partirà mercoledì per Madrid per definire il doppio colpo Kakà-Diarra con il Real. Con ogni probabilità anche per il mediano francese, che va a scadenza a giugno 2013, si deve essere aperto uno spiraglio che Galliani proverà a far fruttare.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=89322

Tommorows Gazzetta says that Galliani will be in Madrid Wednesday for Kaka and Diarra. Isn't that a little late in the week to start dealing for them? If things go poorly you only got 2 days to figure stuff out.
fake hustle

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Madrid 2 -1 Gatafe
PSG 0 - 0 Bourdeux
Milan 0 - 1 Pescara

"Fine as we are"

Madrid lost to Getafe.

Anyways, the point you're trying to get at isn't very strong.

The fact that we lost and it doesn't come as a complete surprise is worrying.
I'm sure Madrid and PSG will bounce back eventually, and easily make it into the top 3. Us on the other hand will have trouble fighting for the top 5. We'll have trouble fighting for spots against Juve, Inter, Napoli, and Roma. Maybe even Fiorentina considering their squad is pretty decent.

Last edited:

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Galliani is so stupid. The cheap fuck always wait until the last minute of the Transfer Market to do business, but we already dropped points, our players want to leave, and and the Fans aren't going to the games.

Not to mention the new players need to be integrated and trained, they missed our preseason, our tactics, our chemistry...

The squad should be set by July... it's really ridiculous.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Galliani is so stupid. The cheap fuck always wait until the last minute of the Transfer Market to do business, but we already dropped points, our players want to leave, and and the Fans aren't going to the games.

Not to mention the new players need to be integrated and trained, they missed our preseason, our tactics, our chemistry...

the only "chemistry"-related thing our management knows about is ruffies :g::b:

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players

when u have no money you need to wait for the left over

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
when u have no money you need to wait for the left over

we are not broke, some money could be found, but I do not understand why B&G are not doing any moves...if we don't advance enough in CL + qualify next year, our finances could be hurt even more....
there must be something stopping them......or they're just too "old-school" for these time

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If we somehow get Kaka and Diarra our team won't be so bad.

---------------Abbiati-------------
Abate---Mexes--Zapata-Antonini
---Prince----Diarra---Montolivo--
---------------Kaka----------------
------Pazzini----------Robinho----

Really only lack a true world class CB and a decent LB. Our reserve team is also good for back ups.

---------------Amelia--------------
De Sciglio--Bonera--Acerbi--Didac
--Flamini--Ambrosini--Nocerino---
-----------Emanuelson-------------
---------Pato-------El Shaarawy---

Left out: Muntari, Yepes, Mesbah, Traore

We have the depth in our squad I believe now Galliani needs to bring in a couple of quality players to the team.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we somehow get Kaka and Diarra our team won't be so bad.

---------------Abbiati-------------
Abate---Mexes--Zapata-Antonini
---Prince----Diarra---Montolivo--
---------------Kaka----------------
------Pazzini----------Robinho----

Really only lack a true world class CB and a decent LB. Our reserve team is also good for back ups.

---------------Amelia--------------
De Sciglio--Bonera--Acerbi--Didac
--Flamini--Ambrosini--Nocerino---
-----------Emanuelson-------------
---------Pato-------El Shaarawy---

Left out: Muntari, Yepes, Mesbah, Traore

We have the depth in our squad I believe now Galliani needs to bring in a couple of quality players to the team.

Wait....No...This cant be true... Did you? No..
So, you think a FIT Pato will only be a back up for Pazzini?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule