Week 28: Milan - Inter 17/03/2018 20:30 CET

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
33db146.jpg

This explains everything. The distance covered where is Suso, Kessie even Paqueta? Paqueta I would understand as from last few games he seems tired as he didn't rest after Brazilian league. But Kessie and Suso??

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
This explains everything. The distance covered where is Suso, Kessie even Paqueta? Paqueta I would understand as from last few games he seems tired as he didn't rest after Brazilian league. But Kessie and Suso??

paq played half game ....

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
we need wins vs samp and udinese

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we need wins vs samp and udinese

That’s the whole key to the season- We have to win against the teams we should win against, take care of business against them and we can finish top 4, which matters more than anything else at the moment (even our pride)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Shitty, shitty, shitty and pathetic first half. I can´t believe how much that shitty first goal changed the course of the game. It was not supposed to go down like that. That goal boosted their confidence through the roof and the ******s we are tried to get that goal back which left us opening up between the spaces. Vecino always had that free space to run in between ffs and we have been experts at holding the two lines and close to eachother. Yesterday we saw none of that. Blast that fuckin first goal.

Also, fuck the referee for giving that non existent penalty. I can´t believe that it didn´t even go to VAR. There was absolutely minimum contact (I couldnt even see any contact all I saw was him trippin on his own leg) and Politanto went down even before that supposedely contact happend :lol: That was fuckin pathetic. Every 50-50 call went their way as well. Even fuckin clear tackles got them a fk like the one when Bakayoko won back that ball like a boss. Blast this referee.

Nevertheless, as always with literally everthing going against us we showed fighting spirit to get back into the game and should have gotten a draw. I just love our team. Not many teams would fight back the way we did after going 2-0 down with a shitty goal in the third minute changing our entire game plan, referee against us and that massive pressure on our shoulders. I´m still proud of the boys even though everything went wrong that shouldnt go wrong. Like Gattuso, I´m more mad at the feud between Biglia and Kessie than I am at the defeat and I have no doubt that situation and the entire defeat in itself will bring the team even closer together.

Rino have made men out of these boys. I have no doubt we will finish ahead of Inter even with us losing both games against them. Knowing them they´ll probably lose the next game and we win, that would put us right back into third position.
I still chose our team and organization any day over Inters. We have a much younger squad, full of talents, italians, warriors with heart and soul and are much more likeable by everyone else in the world, rightfully so. Competent managers in the top hierarchy as well with Leonardo, Maldini, Gazidis and Elliott.

To conclude, blast this fuckin game, but there is no doubt we will emerge stronger from this defeat and will be valuable experience for the boys.

As always, the most beautiful club in the world, Forza Milan for eternity!!!!! :heart:

Edit: This game showed why Castillejo should start instead of Suso

This guy knows what's up :thumbsup:
Although the penalty was understandable in all fairness

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Kessie was subbed off after 69 mins.
Paqueta even earlier.

Kessie covers a lot of ground / minute. It's how he gets so many opportunities to score, like Vecino and earlier Noce.

Most of our players are hardworking, have good stamina and cover a lot of ground.
Suso is the outlier.(RR too to lesser extent, but that one might be just tactical, although I don't like that tactic or RR)

We have one non-CB that rarely reaches even 10km and that's Suso.
He is allowed to walk around off-ball like Messi and Ibra.....why? They earned those privileges by scoring and assisting 40-80 goals every season.
We're sacrificing a RW who can press and run off-ball for a player who has two good months per season.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Pingu :o

why did you select 2018 as a date for this match instead of 2019??

Hoplite

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gattuso is done for. He might be a good motivator but he sure isn't a good strategist

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Absolutely disgusting what a joke of a team we have become against our two biggest rivals, Ladri and Merda! :fp:

Last six derbies no win against Merda :fp: Last 10 games two wins.

Every year it's getting worse for us with no end in sight. Don't know when this fucking nightmare is going to end :(

Its depressing AF... We can't beat an inter team that lost to PSV, Southampton, hapoel beer Sheva and eintracht Frankfurt :lol:

U wanna know what the worse part is. We deserved absolutely fuck all from our last 6 derbies. Inter have turned up everytime.from the beginning...while we only woke up once we went behind.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
That's what they said about mourino at united

Nemanja Matic
Paul Pogba
Fred Fred
Ander Herrera
Juan Mata Juan Mata
Anthony Martial
Alexis Sánchez
Jesse Lingard
Romelu Lukaku
Marcus Rashford

would say this players are not bad at all if you fight for top4 against chelsea, arsenal and totenham.
milan has average starters and 0 bench for midfield and attack.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pingu :o

why did you select 2018 as a date for this match instead of 2019??

I'm a time-traveller. This loss actually took place last year and we will end 3rd this season.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its depressing AF... We can't beat an inter team that lost to PSV, Southampton, hapoel beer Sheva and eintracht Frankfurt :lol:

U wanna know what the worse part is. We deserved absolutely fuck all from our last 6 derbies. Inter have turned up everytime.from the beginning...while we only woke up once we went behind.

Yeah, we were extremely fortunate not to be down 3-0 at HT. As in, Inter missed no less than 2 open net shots after they scored the first goal.

We were dominated and humiliated at home.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
He has been done for quite a few times ;)

The fact that he is still around, is proof of management incompetence, not due to his amazing coaching abilities.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
OMG Pingu no one noticed the other error in the title?