The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 19-11-2019, 17:39   #18761
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

I hope Piatek starts scoring again, because I'd like to sell him. I honestly think Andre Silva would score at the same rate (1 goal from open play in 11[?] matches) while providing more to the overall play of the team.

Piatek has missed several chances, which is what gets me about the whole "he needs service" argument. He's gotten it. And when he hasn't, he's been part of what stalls our attack.

Leao is super talented. I think he's a good kid. I only have one problem with him: he let's things get to him. In the last few games, when he's been in the right position, and once it was Piatek who didn't pass, and the other was when Bona didn't, his head dropped. Now, he's a kid, but he needs to not sulk but say to his teammates "hey, you have an awesome pass, get me next time." Maybe he feels like he can't. But this aspect of can improve, and he has all the tools to really become a star.

Samu also looked so much better than Suso as a RW. I hope he's ready when we face Napoli, because missing Hakan is going to show up more than people want to admit. Hakan is finally starting to play like I thought he could, he showed it in the second half of his first season, but this LW-CAM role he plays works well for him, as does the shift of Paqueta to the right. Pioli has made some small, but very smart adjustments.

But it's really clear how badly we need experience. Whenever our team doesn't score, the team seems to let doubt creep in. They become desperate and then make mistakes seeking the goal, and that's where experience comes in.

I wonder how much this team misses Zapata and Abate, maybe not on the pitch as much as in the dressing room.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 17:51   #18762
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
"calciomercato.it"
AKA defibrillation attempt for the R&B forum.

Signature
Do not show yourself as a 6th place team. We do not accept that kind of position - Paolo Maldini -
Neo'82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 17:53   #18763
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

I'm really sorry to say this. Piatek has the touch of a fucking donkey reminds me of Lukaku when he first tranfered to Man U.

his dribbling skills are among the worst i've ever seen of a striker, reminds me of prime Kalinic

Signature
rocknrolla1v1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 18:04   #18764
Neo'82
Always On Point

'Milan aren't helping Piatek'

Quote:
The man who helped take Krzysztof Piatek to Italy claims “Milan’s situation right now isn’t helping” the misfiring striker.

Piatek looked like money well spent for Milan as he repaid their €35m investment with 11 goals in 21 games during the second half of last season.

He was equally impressive for Genoa, netting 19 times in just 21 matches for the Grifone, who paid only €4m for his services in the summer of 2018.

However, the Pole has mustered a mere three goals this season and Giorgio Perinetti believes the Diavolo are to blame for his drought.

“Piatek’s a strong-willed, determined man who’s had a great impact on Italian football and Genoa,” the Rossoblu’s ex-general manager told Sky Sport Italia.

“He’s also had a great impact on Milan, but the ups and downs at the club haven’t helped him.

“He’s a player who must improve in the concept of team play, although he’s good at finishing.

“Even then Milan’s situation right now isn’t helping him, but a striker can resolve problems quickly.

“He just needs to get back scoring.”

Signature
Do not show yourself as a 6th place team. We do not accept that kind of position - Paolo Maldini -
Old 19-11-2019, 18:06   #18765
Neo'82
Always On Point

Agent: 'Caldara ready for Milan'

Quote:
Mattia Caldara’s agent has assured Milan fans that the defender is “ready” to kickstart his career at the club.

The 25-year-old has yet to play a Serie A game for the Rossoneri since his arrival from Juventus in the summer of 2018 due to first an Achilles problem and then an ACL injury.

However, Beppe Riso is adamant the former Atalanta star can now focus on working his way into Stefano Pioli’s plans.

“He’s ready, he is doing well,” Riso told Calciomercato.com.

“He tells me he is feeling better every day.”

Caldara’s last Serie A match came in May 2018, against Cagliari when he was still playing for Atalanta.

He initially moved to Juve in January 2017 but never played for the Old Lady and switched clubs with Leonardo Bonucci 18 months later.

Signature
Old 19-11-2019, 18:32   #18766
beegees
make me adm in

am I the only one who notice there's no post from new member in the past few months/years?
did they even able to post?

Signature
Necro on Kalinic
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I predict 18-20 Serie A goals and 5-6 Europa League goals.

He will also have 7-10 assists though in Serie A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.
Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 18:34   #18767
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
am I the only one who notice there's no post from new member in the past few months/years?
did they even able to post?

Sadly, thousands of RnB applicants are waiting in limbo

Several have PM’d me.

Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 18:46   #18768
pkriston
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
'Milan aren't helping Piatek'
Always some excuse. We'd have more wins if he was to bury a couple of those golden chances that he's had.

Still, I hope he can regain his confidence soon because we all know that he can be lethal.
pkriston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 18:48   #18769
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
AKA defibrillation attempt for the R&B forum.
Not really, no. A good majority of people here would be okay with Donna leaving for the right price. Some would prefer him to go to Inter than Juve.

I just think calciomercato.it is a colossally shitty source.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 18:51   #18770
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Not really, no. A good majority of people here would be okay with Donna leaving for the right price. Some would prefer him to go to Inter than Juve.

We'll find out this upcoming summer. He'll either get an extension or they'll sell him.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 19:04   #18771
fray
Casciavit

I can reassure you that; the management may make mistakes in player purchases and sales, but they will never make the mistake of allowing Donnarumma to leave for another Italian club. Mino can flirt with every club in the world, even Inter and Juventus, but Milan still have the upper hand in any potential sale but first and foremost, their preferred destination for Gigio - which in all likelihood is PSG or Real Madrid.

Signature
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 19:04   #18772
fray
Casciavit

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
vbulletin is doing updates.
Refreshing to hear

Signature
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 19:05   #18773
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:

All sources are shitty until proven otherwise.

Donna's situation is pretty clear. No team is in a rush to pay top dollar for a GK. He joins Juve for free in July 2021, if management don't meet Raiola's demands. Euro 2020 is the only window of opportunity to entice a bid before the free negotiation period come January 2021.

Not convinced the current management think he's actually worth what he earns.

Signature
Old 19-11-2019, 19:17   #18774
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 View Post
I'm really sorry to say this. Piatek has the touch of a fucking donkey reminds me of Lukaku when he first tranfered to Man U.

his dribbling skills are among the worst i've ever seen of a striker, reminds me of prime Kalinic
I honestly have to agree with you. He has a horrible touch.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 19:26   #18775
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post
I can reassure you that; the management may make mistakes in player purchases and sales, but they will never make the mistake of allowing Donnarumma to leave for another Italian club. Mino can flirt with every club in the world, even Inter and Juventus, but Milan still have the upper hand in any potential sale but first and foremost, their preferred destination for Gigio - which in all likelihood is PSG or Real Madrid.
Even if he does go to Juve or Inter so what? I would be more worried about an actual player that runs around the pitch having an impact on the game, not a player who sits in the net and has a 50/50 chance of making a save. It's not like Donnarumma is the player that pushes Juve or Inter to another level.

Last edited by rossonero1; 19-11-2019 at 19:30.
Old 19-11-2019, 19:29   #18776
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
All sources are shitty until proven otherwise.

Donna's situation is pretty clear. No team is in a rush to pay top dollar for a GK. He joins Juve for free in July 2021, if management don't meet Raiola's demands. Euro 2020 is the only window of opportunity to entice a bid before the free negotiation period come January 2021.

Not convinced the current management think he's actually worth what he earns.
He's 20 years old and even more established, no chance he takes a pay cut or stays on the same pay. He'll want a raise. I don't think Elliott will give him that (unless there's new ownership by the summer). Plus the sporting side of things will play a factor. He can go play in the CL compared to nothing at Milan.

Last edited by rossonero1; 19-11-2019 at 19:31.
Old 19-11-2019, 19:35   #18777
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post

Thats stupid... create a bidding war and take the highest sum. Italian clubs have never shied away from selling to direct rival.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 19:44   #18778
brk
AC Milan Legend

If we don't make the CL it's very likely we'll sell either Donnarumma or Romagnoli.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 20:17   #18779
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
If we don't make the CL it's very likely we'll sell either Donnarumma or Romagnoli.
Donnarumma is the obvious choice. A goalkeeper, makes a ton compared to the rest of the roster who has a contract coming up soon and needs a renewal/raise, would be a big capital gain coming from the primavera.

Romagnoli may want to leave as well though for greener, richer pastures.
Old 19-11-2019, 20:19   #18780
yungfreddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Sell asap...and buy more paquetas
yungfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote