Staff member
Reaction score
sorry for haiting on all ur favorite teams bro

hurr.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
man city made everyone stfu anyways, already got a league title + cup in a short time amongst very strong competition.

congratulations

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
You sure? Just cause they don't pass the 5m doesn't mean most of them aren't exaggerated to say the least...only Jallet's and maybe Lavezzi's and Motta's are somehow reasonable. Then again it's not surprising they have no other way to bring on players than to go ******** on salaries.

Exactly but they have done decent to bring Alex, Lavezzi and Pastore on those wages. Any other league and im pretty sure they would earn higher.

Another drawback for PSG to attract players would be the fact that because of Hollande's policy they have to go retardo on salaries now, so yes, so far they have done very well so far imo.

At least its not like Man City wages and expenditure, PSG are making big moves but they are making useful moves. Citeh have taken major hits on Santa Cruz, Jo and Adebayor, Kolo Toure already. Im sure Dzeko, Nasri and Kolarov are soon to follow. Ibra and TS + the current squad and weak competition (no offense to L'OM and Lyon fans) should ensure at least back-to-back titles, if not, then Carlo will surely face the sack.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
leonardo is doing a fine job, 65 million for silva + zlatan? great deal. Look at his other signings, menez/alex/sirigu etc, very good players bought for very good prices.

1- isn't it 75?

2. Zlatan is turning 31. They are giving him (reportedly) 4 years, 13 mil a year. That's an investment of 52 mil PRE-tax. And frances taxes are above 50%. Thiago's is 9 a year for 4 years (36). After tax it's basically 200 mil tied to their wages alone.

If PSG does not win ucl in next 4 years, and progress far EVERY year they will lose a lot of money. Even then... look at chelsea/city. Recording losses in excess of 100 mil consistently a year, and thats a league where they make A LOT more off tv money.

It's not sustainable. By all means, they can do as they please, but i see no reason to praise it.

To me, it just seems.... dull? Cheapens sport/competitive spirit and ethics. Reason I like to watch sports.

From a milan perspective, this is most excited i've been since 2008? It's first time galliani seems to get it, and start what should (HOPEFULLY) be a sustainable legitimate project

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
1. sage want to piss on milan as usual :o

2. sentore want to piss on leonardo , oh he is a traitor Oh wait peerlo :o

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
2. sentore want to piss on leonardo , oh he is a traitor Oh wait peerlo :o

could care less. All bad feelings i had towards leo disapeared with L30 episode :lol:

I just don't see the end-gain. Buying trophies doesn't seem that fun to me. Beyond that, it ruins balance to a lot of other teams, i don't like that really.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Since the discussion didnt go the way I wanted to

+1
and :thumbsup: for your reply :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
2. Zlatan is turning 31. They are giving him (reportedly) 4 years, 13 mil a year. That's an investment of 52 mil PRE-tax. And frances taxes are above 50%. Thiago's is 9 a year for 4 years (36). After tax it's basically 200 mil tied to their wages alone.

they are extremely underpaid

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
lets not call it extreme. Look at poor maxwell. Only 4.5 million

how is one suppose to live on that?!

Feed his family PSG, increase his salary, you heartless bastards.

Seriously, though, it pays that well to be Zlatz bff?

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
For being a pretty mediocre player Maxwell sure has been atbig clubs, earned tons of money and won trophies...Not bad

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PSG is spending cause of the FFP...
Currently they have the revenue of a mid-table french club, nowhere near of the top clubs. That's their biggest concern now, not debt like Milan. They need to improve this revenue as fast as they can before the FFP breaks and limit their investments.

They're doing it by buying stars and building a team to make presence in CL.

FFP is already in effect. If i understood correctly the first monitoring period began in june 2011 aka 11/12 season. PSG spend what? Around 70mil last year. Their yearly report will record similar losses as you say they have the revenue of a midtable team.

This year its the 2nd monitoring year for FFP. 12/13. In 13/14 FFP will be used in the sense if in the past 2 seasons the club has losses of IIRC 45mil+ (up to 45mil losses in the first 3 years can still be covered by the owner) the club wont be in terms of the new rules.

What will happen then? Dunno, they will probably begin with a warning or something, i find it hard to believe any club will be kicked out of CL in 13/14.

PSG this year will spend probably over 100 million. They will probably loose a similar amount since their revenue hasnt changed much yet and they still cant turn a profit. Far from it actually.

So from what i understand PSG already failed for the 13/14 FFP rules. Im really curious what will happen to them......

Also considering their small revenue PSG looks to be like milan was over the past few years. With all those huge wages they are bound to loose alot of money in the next years even if from now on they dont spend shit on new transfers.

Anyway im very skeptic over FFP mainly cuz jube, a club that is in constant contact with platini, is spending and loosing money like crazy. Surely if anyone was in danger of being kicked out of yurop jube would be the first to know and wouldnt spend as much.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
For being a pretty mediocre player Maxwell sure has been atbig clubs, earned tons of money and won trophies...Not bad

He sucked Ibra's dick nice and early in his career

Reaped the rewards later

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
zlatan making 13 instead of the 12 at Milan, that's not much of a boost.

and yes, when I said underpaid I mean for what they bring to the team, when flamini makes 4.5, I feel zlatan is getting ripped off :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

and yes, when I said underpaid I mean for what they bring to the team, when flamini makes 4.5, I feel zlatan is getting ripped off :D

flamini had less cards than thiago/zlatan this year bro :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
funny enough, I feel like flamini is going to shine this season :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Swiss Ramble looks at PSG - about time..

http://swissramble.blogspot.ch/2012/07/paris-saint-germain-dream-into-action.html

This is the most interesting part -

They don’t need to be absolutely perfect, as wealthy owners will be allowed to absorb aggregate losses (“acceptable deviations”) of €45 million, initially over two years and then over a three-year monitoring period, as long as they are willing to cover the deficit by making equity contributions. The maximum permitted loss then falls to €30 million from 2015/16 and will be further reduced from 2018/19 (to an unspecified amount).

In addition, UEFA’s break-even analysis allows clubs to exclude “good” costs, such as depreciation on fixed assets and expenditure on youth development and community, while the first year can deduct wages of players signed before June 2010.

That’s a help, but PSG’s projected losses of €170 million are clearly far higher than the €45 million allowance, so it looks like they will have to rely on one of UEFA’s get-out clauses, namely that an improving trend in the annual break-even results “will be viewed… favourably” (Annex XI). In this way, they might manage to avoid the ultimate sanction of being thrown out of the Champions League.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo

all that means is that Milan overpays

Ibra made more than Napoli's whole starting XI. I think most ppl would take Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik, and Inler over Ibra

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
all that means is that Milan overpays

Ibra made more than Napoli's whole starting XI. I think most ppl would take Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik, and Inler over Ibra

That's why I'm against thanking him for what he did. he did his job. Nothing special.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So from what i understand PSG already failed for the 13/14 FFP rules. Im really curious what will happen to them......

Also considering their small revenue PSG looks to be like milan was over the past few years. With all those huge wages they are bound to loose alot of money in the next years even if from now on they dont spend shit on new transfers.

Anyway im very skeptic over FFP mainly cuz jube, a club that is in constant contact with platini, is spending and loosing money like crazy. Surely if anyone was in danger of being kicked out of yurop jube would be the first to know and wouldnt spend as much.

Totally missed your post... Sorry, 2 days late :lol:

In the case of PSG, I think in the worst case they'll sell players to balance books. And they got some guys like Pastore and Thiago that will have a lot of market even 3 or 4 years from now.
Although those wages are really crazy. Don't know if they'll be willing to keep it mid term

But yeah, I'm kind skeptic about the FFP too.
I don't believe they will overlook punishments. In first place cause it was proposed by the owners, Platini just endorsed.
Also, how can the clubs cutting their meat like we're be happy if it doesn't goes into effect after all? It's a downright fraud, and would kick start a juridical hell, sues and legal action.

My gut feeling is that those owners spending like ignoring it, are already foreseeing loopholes in the law (maybe sponsorship contracts, third part revenues...). Those kind of agreements usually have a lot of flaws, specially when kicking off. It'll take years for it to work decently (and actually it'll be continually changed).

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

In the case of PSG, I think in the worst case they'll sell players to balance books. And they got some guys like Pastore and Thiago that will have a lot of market even 3 or 4 years from now.
Although those wages are really crazy. Don't know if they'll be willing to keep it mid term

I don't believe they will overlook punishments. In first place cause it was proposed by the owners, Platini just endorsed.
Also, how can the clubs cutting their meat like we're be happy if it doesn't goes into effect after all? It's a downright fraud, and would kick start a juridical hell, sues and legal action.

My gut feeling is that those owners spending like ignoring it, are already foreseeing loopholes in the law (maybe sponsorship contracts, third part revenues...). Those kind of agreements usually have a lot of flaws, specially when kicking off. It'll take years for it to work decently (and actually it'll be continually changed).

i think that will not be punishments.. when the law starts in 2017 or 2018.. the clubs will have to declare their budget. and they will have to work with what is declared.. if someones pass the limit of their budget.. the deal will be simple called off.. and the hired player will have to be returned.
u have the budget.. the money from sponsors.. all have to be declared.
u wont see anymore abramovich or berlusconi simple throwing money on the team.
i think is a rule that will be really good for the big brands.. like milan, madrid, barça, bayern, manu.

in germany is working that way.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah it was pruposed by the owners, abramovich being one of them.:fp: I remember platini saying he was feed up with covering all the looses and look at him now lol. Chelsea is doing a city this year.

I didnt even know the clubs over the 3 year monitoring period cant loose more the 45mil............combined. I previously though the clubs cant loose the average of that over the 3 year period.

So yeah, it certainly must have many loopholes since PSG, city, chelsea and probably jube will breach that limit in 11/12 alone.

Also i guess this rule wasnt made with the small and midtable clubs in mind, fair play? nope, just so that the overspending and market inflation stops at some point since if it continues like this prices will continue to skyrocket. In that expect i think it will be successful.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
ibra should have went to anzhi and gotten 20m a year with eto'o

Ibra - Eto'o
-- Roberto Carlos----
--Who Gives a Fuck---

:o :o

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
OL is wasting many chances and Montp will punish them the game is so nice!

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
The match just got exciting.