Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
No it's because of scrambled eggs

:rolleyes:

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard
Dude , I know there was rumors of seedorf asking players to go to a shrink . Media rapport was positive as rogers , arsen and other top coach use shrinks .
I think it was around february , same time when he wanted other top professionals to join him as coaching staff .
Our players refused it . they were uncomfortable about this idea . You would get mention of this in PI of des, poli or some others .

End result : seedorf sacked . he was actually laughed at for his suggestion
Reason: these players are fucking useless and dont wanna change from their rich , midtable life.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
C4c assked our players to go for counselling , same way arssenal or other top teams use counselling.
Our primadonna Monty and other shit , refused it and complained it in Media .

End result C4c Sackedd.

So , Motto is this team is beyond help . #milan=pakistan

i remember something similar....but he wanted to do that in the summer, Galliani prolly thought it was a waste of money

Bonera the buttfuck also complained in the media

C4C :o

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
well that's too bad...everyone from the top down at milan could use a good dose of therapy

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
i practice art therapy, have em draw some things and i can figure out what makes em tick ;)

i always wondered, does it work?

like, if i'm going to a shrink that's gonna analyze my drawings.. i'm gonna be super conscious about what i draw

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
ibqOVMGXGJLGBP.gif

i4uODwoKM0XMx.gif

http://gifsoup.com

tumblr_nb6q9ziy6V1qaorn7o2_r1_400.gif

L1eq1z9.gif

I loved the first goal vs Napoli in the 2-2 and the goal vs Inter... Both were absolute class

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
i always wondered, does it work?

like, if i'm going to a shrink that's gonna analyze my drawings.. i'm gonna be super conscious about what i draw

imho I believe it to be a lot less threatening then straight up talking to a shrink. Its amazing how much of ones subconscious comes out through the creation of art. The art therapist and the patient work together to make connections using art as an outlet of emotion. The creation of art by nature allows ones energy to become a physical representation of their current self at that moment in time, the work can basically be read like a map. We point out stuff which a lot of time is like a revelation for the patient.

It is surprisingly effective. Working with adults a lot of times is the same as giving a little girl a crayon, all of a sudden shes telling you all about everything that is happening at home and in her life.

It doesn't have to be drawing, for example using clay and other things that have a physical stimulate can show a lot about a person just through their body language in use with the material. It's a great field, personally i worked in a psyche center focusing on people mainly with schizophrenia paranoid type and schizoid personality disorder, interesting stuff.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Wow^. Amazing stuff. Our talented players should attend some sessions. Maybe muntari would stop shooting into the stands after learning about his inner self.

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I loved the first goal vs Napoli in the 2-2 and the goal vs Inter... Both were absolute class

That curling shot against Inter was perfection. :D I would have put it up but my main focus was emphasizing his runs and his improved passing.

imho I believe it to be a lot less threatening then straight up talking to a shrink. Its amazing how much of ones subconscious comes out through the creation of art. The art therapist and the patient work together to make connections using art as an outlet of emotion. The creation of art by nature allows ones energy to become a physical representation of their current self at that moment in time, the work can basically be read like a map. We point out stuff which a lot of time is like a revelation for the patient.

It is surprisingly effective. Working with adults a lot of times is the same as giving a little girl a crayon, all of a sudden shes telling you all about everything that is happening at home and in her life.

It doesn't have to be drawing, for example using clay and other things that have a physical stimulate can show a lot about a person just through their body language in use with the material. It's a great field, personally i worked in a psyche center focusing on people mainly with schizophrenia paranoid type and schizoid personality disorder, interesting stuff.

Art therapy is definitely a really good way to help schizophrenics. My best friend is schizophrenic and started going to art therapy after leaving the Navy a couple months back. Honestly it has helped her a lot. From time to time she does experience hallucinations and emotional detachment from the world but it's not as bad as it was before. She's friendlier and more outgoing than before. Like before she would barely touch people and now she's the first one to go and give her friends a hug.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Art therapy is definitely a really good way to help schizophrenics. My best friend is schizophrenic and started going to art therapy after leaving the Navy a couple months back. Honestly it has helped her a lot. From time to time she does experience hallucinations and emotional detachment from the world but it's not as bad as it was before. She's friendlier and more outgoing than before. Like before she would barely touch people and now she's the first one to go and give her friends a hug.

thats awesome to hear :)

working with schizophrenics can be very tricky as gaining their trust can be problematic, especially if they suffer from many auditory hallucinations. one wrong move can destroy months of trust building.

imo the hardest part of the field is remaining unattached to some of the people, counter transference is hard to limit as becoming friends is such a natural thing for humans to do especially upon learning someones personal values. it is awesome to see someone who is emotionally apathetic and completely introverted become more outgoing and friendly.

out of all the milan players I think id like to work with ses and des the most as their confidence seems to have completely flipped. Menez would be interesting too, maybe find an understanding in why he refuses to pass to anyone lol most likely an ego thing, probably stemming from his id and the natural need for self-gratification. In his case wanting to make the french national squad and "leading" milan "his" team to glory. but never meeting the guy I cant really say, he just seems egocentric.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Wow^. Amazing stuff. Our talwnted players should attend some sessions. Maybe muntari would stop shooting into the stands after learning about his inner self.

have muntari do some mandalas after brief meditation excercises :p

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
thats awesome to hear :)

working with schizophrenics can be very tricky as gaining their trust can be problematic, especially if they suffer from many auditory hallucinations. one wrong move can destroy months of trust building.

imo the hardest part of the field is remaining unattached to some of the people, counter transference is hard to limit as becoming friends is such a natural thing for humans to do especially upon learning someones personal values. it is awesome to see someone who is emotionally apathetic and completely introverted become more outgoing and friendly.

out of all the milan players I think id like to work with ses and des the most as their confidence seems to have completely flipped. Menez would be interesting too, maybe find an understanding in why he refuses to pass to anyone lol most likely an ego thing, probably stemming from his id and the natural need for self-gratification. In his case wanting to make the french national squad and "leading" milan "his" team to glory. but never meeting the guy I cant really say, he just seems egocentric.

That's something I always found interesting. Most people (my friend included) with schizophrenia know that what they're seeing or hearing isn't physically there, but it's not like they can just "think" they're seeing and hearing things; they really are truly seeing and hearing them. But yes it really is nice to see someone change from being reserved all the time to being cheerful and very social with others. :)

SES and DES really do need some therapy because having constant injuries makes it seem like they're too careful now and would rather do something simple than do something exceptional and risk an injury. Menez is full of himself that much we know :D I don't mind arrogant players (it's good to be arrogant at times) but when it blinds you from working well with your teammates; then it's a problem.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i practice art therapy, have em draw some things and i can figure out what makes em tick ;)

hey that's interesting!

sounds like a great career :thumbsup:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
hey that's interesting!

sounds like a great career :thumbsup:

it is hard to make a living off of as the salary is low and a lot of the work is unpaid internships and charity work. I don't plan on having it as my main source of income. As an artist myself its more about passion and I think id much rather not make any money off of doing it if possible.

my ultimate goal would be to travel worldwide and try to make an impression wherever I go, making the field more widely known. I just like to help people, am a volunteer firefighter and former lifeguard.

though being a male in the field has its advantages. Ive been told id probably skyrocket through the ranks by nearly every supervisor I have had as the field is dominated by females 9 to 10. Was awesome in school, class of 20 and being the only heterosexual male haha. A bit too easy at times especially when figure drawing is a forte. the line "i could be your jack dawson" works quite well in making the honeys melt. If I ever met barbara perhaps that would be my angle ;)

SES and DES really do need some therapy because having constant injuries makes it seem like they're too careful now and would rather do something simple than do something exceptional and risk an injury.

i see that too, but i wonder if the management tells them to be more careful or if its their own thought. Probably a bit of both. That "im young and invincible" mindset is clearly gone, it certainly doesn't help their confidence that many fans have turned their back on em. its amazing; the power of confidence and self-belief.

Last edited:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Straight swap for Salah :g:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i see that too, but i wonder if the management tells them to be more careful or if its their own thought. Probably a bit of both. That "im young and invincible" mindset is clearly gone, it certainly doesn't help their confidence that many fans have turned their back on em. its amazing; the power of confidence and self-belief.

A little confidence goes a long way, especially for young talents. It also doesn't help that we have a coach that honestly has no vision and no idea what he's doing.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the line "i could be your jack dawson" works quite well in making the honeys melt.

that's funny :lol:

just don't do the freezing/drowning in the ocean part :eek:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
This guy still playing? I thought he retired already

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
. the line "i could be your jack dawson" works quite well in making the honeys melt.

welp...that's ironic innit? cuz he uh froze. lawl.

i aint drowning/freezing for anyone...dumb bitch better slide her fat ass off that door and let me on!

:lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to latest rumours reported in Italian media, Italian winger and forward Stephan El Shaarawy (22), who's living a second very troubled season in a row at AC Milan, is getting more and more likely to join back Genoa, on loan from Rossoneri. Serie A declining giants are willing to bring M'Baye Niang back in exchange, and make Il Piccolo Faraone ("The Little Pharaoh"), currently on a deal with them until June 2018, get reinvigorated.

This could be interesting

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to latest rumours reported in Italian media, Italian winger and forward Stephan El Shaarawy (22), who's living a second very troubled season in a row at AC Milan, is getting more and more likely to join back Genoa, on loan from Rossoneri. Serie A declining giants are willing to bring M'Baye Niang back in exchange, and make Il Piccolo Faraone ("The Little Pharaoh"), currently on a deal with them until June 2018, get reinvigorated.

Very interesting. I would send him on loan to let him work on his game and weaknesses without any pressure. Dortmund did it with Reus when they sent him away. They later bought him back from Borussia Monchengladbach when he was ready and look at him now. :star:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

yes

fund mario for them aswell and let em all grow there

mohawk trio gonna be reunited

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Very interesting. I would send him on loan to let him work on his game and weaknesses without any pressure. Dortmund did it with Reus when they sent him away. They later bought him back from Borussia Monchengladbach when he was ready and look at him now. :star:

Reus get bought back by dortmund at 23 yo meanwhile ses at 23 deteriorating as fast as retiring player
Instead a reus i think ses on clear path to do a pato

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso

it would be best option for him and us
he can play off pressure at genoa
at milan he only warm the bench right now, and frustate him more
look at niang now

wish him all the best :star::star:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
sell him when we can still get 10 mio for him... he's finished. not one great game from him in more than two years

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sell him when we can still get 10 mio for him... he's finished. not one great game from him in more than two years

Not a single great game in more than 2 years is too harsh.
He played a great game vs Sampdoria and Sassuolo. The Sassuolo game in Coppa in particular is imo one of the better games he player for Milan

Real Madrid friendly?

Schedule