The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2018, 20:21   #17241
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by moohtra View Post
Milan: offered Sokatis. For now it costs too much, but...

As reported by calciomercato.com the Milan were offered the defender of the BVB (former milan player) Sokratis. The price tag is 15 million euros, a figure deemed too high for Milan. The rossoneri, however, could return in the event that a defender left
Di Marzio just said Sokratis is on his way to Arsenal and Arteta should get the coaching job there.
Old 15-05-2018, 20:25   #17242
acmilan09kessie

Fav. Players: kessie, rui costa

Good. Sokratis would be a typical Milan signing.
Old 15-05-2018, 20:27   #17243
Forza AC Milan
World Cup Winner

Both Verdi and Berradi are not fast enough in my opinion with the former being average and the later poor. Lets raid the EPL for wingers
Old 15-05-2018, 20:30   #17244
Sage
Reinmēkā

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Di Marzio just said Sokratis is on his way to Arsenal and Arteta should get the coaching job there.
arsenalfantv will continue to be epic

Signature
Old 15-05-2018, 20:32   #17245
yungfreddy
Banned

Quote:
Second good move by their new technical director genius mislintat
Old 15-05-2018, 20:33   #17246
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
when you consider 19 were penalty goals? thats 28 goals in 141 games. Not only that but he's got worse every year with a team that revolves around and plays through him. wtf is he gonna do at milan?

Decent shot and plays like a fucking striker on the wing. We need pace and creativity which he provides none
Who cares if he scores a lot of penalties? Most of the penalties were probably earned from fouls he drew. Besides, Balotelli always scored a lot of penalties and half of Kessies goals for us/Atalanta came from penalties too.

He has regressed this year but that's largely because Sassuolo's been in turmoil after losing their manager (Di Francesco) and best players (Pellegrini & Defrel) last summer. They've also had 2 management changes this season which hasn't helped. Regardless, his stats this season are similar to Politano's in previous seasons.

As for creativity, last season he had 10 assists in 21 games (plus 5 goals) so is hardly struggling in that area.

Anyway, I said I'd take him as a backup to Suso provided we sign another starting winger too. If you think we're in a position to command better backups then him you're wrong.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Old 15-05-2018, 20:37   #17247
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Who cares if he scores a lot of penalties? Most of the penalties were probably earned from fouls he drew. Besides, Balotelli always scored a lot of penalties and half of Kessies goals for us/Atalanta came from penalties too.

He has regressed this year but that's largely because Sassuolo's been in turmoil after losing their manager (Di Francesco) and best players (Pellegrini & Defrel) last summer. They've also had 2 management changes this season which hasn't helped. Regardless, his stats this season are similar to Politano's in previous seasons.

As for creativity, last season he had 10 assists in 21 games (plus 5 goals) so is hardly struggling in that area.

Anyway, I said I'd take him as a backup to Suso provided we sign another starting winger too. If you think we're in a position to command better backups then him you're wrong.
thats 20m wasted on a dude who has been regressing for the last 3-4 years
Old 15-05-2018, 20:39   #17248
acmilan09kessie

Fav. Players: kessie, rui costa

Turkish media links Trabzonspor playmaker Yusuf Yazici (21) to Milan and Roma. Trabzonspor requires €20M for the midfielder.
Old 15-05-2018, 20:42   #17249
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
The owner of Sass himself has said that Berardi isn't the player he used to be and has become bad.

I'd go for Verdi, we get like 20% (I believe) of any sale--and so it's like an automatic discount for us.

If Cristante is going to Roma, that might mean that Pellegrini is being sold. I'm not sure how well he has done, but I believe he has a release clause at 25m. He'd be a good competition to Bonaventura's role.

I still don't get why we aren't all over Bernard for free. Even if he becomes a back-up, there's no way that he can't be worthy of an addition to our squad.
He has regressed this year but the fact Sassuolo lost their manager & key players like Pellegrini & Defrel last summer can't be overlooked. He still had a very good year statistically last year though.

As for Pellegrini, I'd rather sell Bonaventura just to get him. I read Juve will activate his release clause and since they've also been linked to Bonaventura it'll be interesting to see how that plays out. One things for sure, he should only be signed for depth as we still need to sign a top LCM to close the gap.

Re Bernard, I think his agents are asking for huge commissions in addition to huge wages which is holding up the deal. Mirabellend could learn from Inter in this regard as I'm sure they overcame similar obstacles for De Vrij/Asamoah. You can't overpay when it comes to the Donnarumma brothers, Kalinic & Silva yet withhold funds for Bernard. Especially given our lack of wingers.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Old 15-05-2018, 20:42   #17250
moohtra
Banned

Mediaset's Luca Pellegatti believes the game against Fiorentina will be Donnarumma's last game as a Milan player at San Siro. The relationship with the fans is bad and he is not calm. Strong interest from PSG, possible Cavani gets involved in a deal.
Old 15-05-2018, 20:45   #17251
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by moohtra View Post
Mediaset's Luca Pellegatti believes the game against Fiorentina will be Donnarumma's last game as a Milan player at San Siro. The relationship with the fans is bad and he is not calm. Strong interest from PSG, possible Cavani gets involved in a deal.
don't cave, we have Reina coming in next season get what we want for him
Old 15-05-2018, 20:46   #17252
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Rather than Berardi or Politano for wing rotation, I'd try to get Deulofeu from Barca permanently.
But knowing that Miserabelli could have got him last summer and didn't, I have no faith the idiot even remotely considers the option

Signature

Last edited by Raz; 15-05-2018 at 20:49.
Old 15-05-2018, 20:49   #17253
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
don't cave, we have Reina coming in next season get what we want for him
Donnarumma-Cavani is a good deal. If you want a top class CF it will cost money and they will want a high salary. Just use Donnarumma to get that. Plus you can give Cavani Donnarumma's salary plus a little more if you can dump some of the other deadwood taking up space.

Last edited by rossonero1; 15-05-2018 at 20:53.
Old 15-05-2018, 20:51   #17254
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Rather than Berardi or Politano for wing rotation, I'd try to get Deulofeu from Barca permanently.
But knowing that Miserabelli could have got him last summer and didn't, I have no faith the idiot even remotely considers the option
They should definitely go for him since he has no future at Barca. He should've never been let go in the first place. He would make for a great wing to rotate on the left or right.
Old 15-05-2018, 20:54   #17255
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Donnarumma-Cavani is a good deal. If you want a top class CF it will cost money and they will want a high salary. Just use Donnarumma to get that. Plus you can give Cavani Donnarumma's salary plus a little more if you can dump some of the other deadwood taking up space.
i mean Cavani is class, but he's 31 and impacts the game by being high energy how long do you think he'd be a top striker for? Donna for 3 years of great Cavani... not sure about that
Old 15-05-2018, 20:57   #17256
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
i mean Cavani is class, but he's 31 and impacts the game by being high energy how long do you think he'd be a top striker for? Donna for 3 years of great Cavani... not sure about that
Donnarumma is leaving anyways. So yeah I'll take 3 years of Cavani to none from Donnarumma. Donnarumma is overrated on this forum. If a Donnarumma-Cavni swap did occurr then Milan would be getting the better end of that since Cavani probably worth a lot more even at his age. GK is a dime a dozen position and only as good as the team in front of them. And is some cases like in Milan's case in the last few games, they'll cost you haha.

Last edited by rossonero1; 15-05-2018 at 21:00.
Old 15-05-2018, 20:59   #17257
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Honestly Cavani + 25m is fair for Donnarumma. I’d break their hand off for that, however why would Cavani want to come here lol. Swap Andre Silva for Keita and push hard for Vidal who’s contract is expiring and our team would look awesome.

——————-——Reina—————————
Conti——Bonucci—Romagnoli—Rodriguez
——-Kessie———Vidal—-Calhanoglu——-
Suso—————-Cavani————Keita Balde
Old 15-05-2018, 20:59   #17258
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Donnarumma is leaving anyways. So yeah I'll take 3 years of Cavani to none from Donnarumma.
i understand, but donna is an asset. What in cash could we possibly get for him... if it's 60m would you pay 60m for cavani right now?
Old 15-05-2018, 21:01   #17259
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Apparently players could look for a way out after that incident. They failed to qualify for the UCL.

Gelson Martins & Bruno Fernandes could be of interest.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 15-05-2018, 21:01   #17260
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
i understand, but donna is an asset. What in cash could we possibly get for him... if it's 60m would you pay 60m for cavani right now?
Cavani may still even be more than that.

Last edited by rossonero1; 15-05-2018 at 21:03.
Closed Thread